yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Get in on discounts and other cool valuable stuff

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Headless View Post
    Dear XSteveO I've read through the newsletter and I'm not seeing a discount code , is this a code that is automatically applied at check out?
    The code was sent in a separate email.

For all those who did not receive that email that have subscribed to the newsletter please send me a ticket. Remember we don't handle customer service issues on the forum

Comment

My apologies, I didn't think it was a customer service issue . However I will make sure going forward to email customer service .
      36/B/M

Current arsenal:
      Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
      , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

That moment when you're psyched to use a discount code and you can't get your credit card working again till a day after it expires

Comment

Oh damn that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
            That moment when you're psyched to use a discount code and you can't get your credit card working again till a day after it expires
            what a bad luck
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

I am having such insane bad luck with these. I got the newsletter and was psyched but then turns out my Visa card hard to be renewed. And I only got it today. LOL

BUT

this solidifies my theory that I should only buy xs stuff full price. Cause even at full price it's a steal!

Comment

If some hidden force stop you to buy something, even if you tried several times... it may have a meaning and perhaps is a sign, that the best decision is just not buying..
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

XSteveO how do I register to the newsletter?
                  The 2013 link you have doesn't work, got a new one?

Comment

MisterO Go to the main forum page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There's a link there.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                    If some hidden force stop you to buy something, even if you tried several times... it may have a meaning and perhaps is a sign, that the best decision is just not buying..
                    agreed, sir, agreed xD

Further proof; my latest order came in a few days ago, and just today i got a very interesting couple of hits!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      MisterO Go to the main forum page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There's a link there.
                      Thanks!!

Comment

I just signed up! =D Seems like i just recently missed a coupon code though. Oh well, I'm in for the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mortisy View Post
                          I just signed up! =D Seems like i just recently missed a coupon code though. Oh well, I'm in for the next one!
                          Yup there should be one next month buddy
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Mortisy View Post
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ah, I didn't even think about that! I just bought a bunch of pheros.
                              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                              Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Ah, I didn't even think about that! I just bought a bunch of pheros.
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Agreed. I asked him for a sample of something to use on my ex in my last order and he sent PSE.
                                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Comment

What?! Really?! Vicki Lee is such a tease

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

What?! Really?! Vicki Lee is such a tease
                                        Yes, I just checked my orders back in December 2017. I had 3 orders in the last 2 weeks of
                                        that month. There was no sale. And if I remember correctly, only 3 sales this year. Anniversary in July, Thunder sale and Black Friday.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X