yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

CYBER MONDAY 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    I envy you guys. Currently i cant order from India as XS has no shipping options, because of the crisis it looks like from the reply i got. I enquired, and got an answer that they can only ship through FedEx atm, not USPS First Class free shipping. But the FedEx dont even show at the site when checking out. Before, USPS First Class was there, then later only USPS Priority, now nothing.

Guess i will have to rely on my current stocks for a while. No biggie, for now.

?????
    There's a glitch in the system that needs to be corrected. I've been fixing them as I find them. At this point, I'll need to revamp the entire shipping system

However, we stopped the economy shipping to certain countries including India as the postal system there will not confirm that packages are delivered. In nearly every instance a package was shipped the recipient would claim they did not receive it. The easiest solution is no longer to offer that option to that location anymore. It was either incompetence or, most likely, theft but either way, we are not going to absorb those losses so it's others, like yourself, that lose out.

We still offer shipping but only FedEx to India. It's not free, but at least we don't have to worry about the package being stolen. I should have it fixed in the next couple of days. Kate will respond to your ticket, if you submitted one, once I correct it.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I understand Steve. Thank you for the explanation too. Now i understand the glitch, now that you have explained it, which was my suspicion all along.

For years, i got to utilise the free shipping, but then only Priority Mail was available. But like i said recently, no shipping option was showing. I hope you can fix all the glitch soon as well.

And for the unconfirmed delivery, or other problems, yeah, there are those kinds of people, sorry you got to deal with them.

Either way, now i can relax, knowing its a glitch and will be fixed in time, and not the case of XS not shipping to India anymore.

??????
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the FedEx part fixed. I have to check to see if India is accepting USPS packages. I'll update in a bit

• Mad Scientist
        Mad Scientist commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I can still buy packages with USPS currently from a buyers perspective from other place. But i dont know from a sellers perspective. Either way, i am just happy i can still buy from XS.

Well usps is the slowest it has ever been I found out my package is in mephesis still. They must be really overrun with parcels right now
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Well usps is the slowest it has ever been I found out my package is in mephesis still. They must be really overrun with parcels right now
        Mine is still in Memphesis too since the 8th Dec
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Mine is still in Memphesis too since the 8th Dec
          Even the tracking website is crashing. Poor people must be so overwhelmed
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Even the tracking website is crashing. Poor people must be so overwhelmed
            Underwhelmed would be more of the term
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

You think so? I usually have good luck with them. Not always
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Still no update "arriving late" is all it says. Kinda bummed out but compared to other people's problems it's nothing so gotta stay humble and patient.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Still no update "arriving late" is all it says. Kinda bummed out but compared to other people's problems it's nothing so gotta stay humble and patient.
                  A couple of packages I'm expecting all the same too. I've been insuring them just to be sure, and I'm told it must be 30 days before a claim can be filed. Totaly sucks!

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The thirty days notice blew me away. Like a going out of business notice wtf.

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

A couple of packages I'm expecting all the same too. I've been insuring them just to be sure, and I'm told it must be 30 days before a claim can be filed. Totaly sucks!
                  Well I know now that the vaccine is available they are probably being shipped everywhere also
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Well I know now that the vaccine is available they are probably being shipped everywhere also
                    vaccines are shipped out on private planes to their destination
                    i'm totally bummed out too, annoyed, disapointed, and fed up
                    will never order again via USPS unless i won't to waste my money!

Comment

vaccines are shipped out on private planes to their destination
                      i'm totally bummed out too, annoyed, disapointed, and fed up
                      will never order again via USPS unless i won't to waste my money!
                      I think it may be the tennasse part of usps a lot of my other parcels are a little slower but come within a week, this has been 10 days and still stuck there
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

[QUOTE=Primross;n134465]

I think it may be the tennasse part of usps a lot of my other parcels are a little slower but come within a week, this has been 10 days and still stuck there [/QUOT
                        Mine are both still stuck, Memphis are in Comas, this has never ever happened before
                        USPS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

[QUOTE=Coconut;n134466]

I think it may be the tennasse part of usps a lot of my other parcels are a little slower but come within a week, this has been 10 days and still stuck there [/QUOT
                          Mine are both still stuck, Memphis are in Comas, this has never ever happened before
                          USPS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS
                          I've heard of story's now that people's mail is arriving in there state then getting flown back out of state idk what's going on
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

[QUOTE=Primross;n134468]

I've heard of story's now that people's mail is arriving in there state then getting flown back out of state idk what's going on
                            wake up guys

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X