yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

CYBER MONDAY 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYBER MONDAY 2020

Through Monday, November 30th.

Save 25% on retail items and if you have a Lifetime Discount add it to the discount for up to 65% retail items under Men Women and Unisexy. The safe sale rebate will not apply to this sale as its open to everyone and would interfere with the already ongoing and continued Black Friday Cyber Monday sale.

This sale will end at Midnight Monday or 12am Tuesday depending on how you want to look at it.

So yeah same as the Black Friday sale just with a new name.

As always on sale days anyone who ordered other than economy shipping will have their order shipped first. Economy orders can take up to a week to process and fulfill depending on the number of orders.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

ANOTHER??? Sale. LOL. I guess i need to make another order

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess so. Guilt, guilt, guilt

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    ANOTHER??? Sale. LOL. I guess i need to make another order
    I was thinking the same when i saw the e-mail, need to stock up on stuff when the going is good!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't stop you, ahahhah

We are almost done shipping orders. About 40 more will ship today with most Internationals completed. Of course FedEx, Express, and Priority always take precedence over the economy. All VIP and Lifetime Discounts are being delayed so I can add some extra goodies to your orders like new blends I have.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Take your time, I was going to put that on my remarks. Thanks for getting the first order out.

Comment

Missed both cus I took too long to get my list together. Next time!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Send an email to KateD

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          I will! Thank you

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
        That's heartbreaking ???"
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
          Both the wishlist and the cart are good. I always have my cart loaded, put stuff on, take stuff off, Sale hits I adjust it to fit my budget, and then go over anyhow. Like this time oils went on sale, they rarely get an additional discount. How could I pass up restocking on my favorites and taking a chance on something at those prices.

I've already started my next list lol

Comment

Both the wishlist and the cart are good. I always have my cart loaded, put stuff on, take stuff off, Sale hits I adjust it to fit my budget, and then go over anyhow. Like this time oils went on sale, they rarely get an additional discount. How could I pass up restocking on my favorites and taking a chance on something at those prices.

I've already started my next list lol
            I'm never logged in when I make my cart so I always lose it! I'll make sure I'm logged in next so I can keep a running list

Comment

My order is coming tommorow ????
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                My order is coming tommorow ????
                can't wait to hear!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

It's delivery day but my package is headed in the opposite direction. After being stuck in the DC loop which is 200 miles too far for 24 hours, they have reoriented and have sent it even further away. I have a sneaking suspicion they have mistaken PA (Pennsylvania) for VA (Virginia). The post office must think this is a mail in ballot.

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    See what happens when you complain about shipping? I warned you. The mail-in ballot thing got a good and real LOL from me!

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bet it did since we know for sure they know how to do things right. Like I said, My package must look like a ballot so they are trying to bury it

It's delivery day but my package is headed in the opposite direction. After being stuck in the DC loop which is 200 miles too far for 24 hours, they have reoriented and have sent it even further away. I have a sneaking suspicion they have mistaken PA (Pennsylvania) for VA (Virginia). The post office must think this is a mail in ballot.
                  How annoying, my first one is on it's way but will take a while as it's international, everyone is on the lookout for their packages

Comment

Lucky guys
                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

The big day is here I can't wait for the mailman
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        The big day is here I can't wait for the mailman
                        Just got an update...now it's Friday ???'
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I am so excited, they quit sending my package East and are sending it back West. They are actually coming towards me though it does look like they passed me up again but only by 50 miles. Getting closer, much better than further.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Has anybodys arrived yet?

Comment

I envy you guys. Currently i cant order from India as XS has no shipping options, because of the crisis it looks like from the reply i got. I enquired, and got an answer that they can only ship through FedEx atm, not USPS First Class free shipping. But the FedEx dont even show at the site when checking out. Before, USPS First Class was there, then later only USPS Priority, now nothing.

Guess i will have to rely on my current stocks for a while. No biggie, for now.

?????
                            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                              I envy you guys. Currently i cant order from India as XS has no shipping options, because of the crisis it looks like from the reply i got. I enquired, and got an answer that they can only ship through FedEx atm, not USPS First Class free shipping. But the FedEx dont even show at the site when checking out. Before, USPS First Class was there, then later only USPS Priority, now nothing.

Guess i will have to rely on my current stocks for a while. No biggie, for now.

?????
                              maybe send an e-mail enquiring about FEDEX SHIPPING TO INDIA?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X