yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber Monday Purchase:
    1. Babe (30 ml)*
    2. Fantasy (30 ml)*
    3. XS124 (Bitch /W)
    4. Madame
    5. Naked Gun
    6. Neno [30 ml @ 10 mcg] (Last time I bought some it was a 10ml 12.5 mcg spray)*
    * = Main staples

Bitch, Madame, & Naked Gun are all Ildergreier inspired purchases heh.

Also FYI - I'm sure I am the one late to the party but - in case some of y'all didn't know paypal now has a Quad Pay / Afterpay -esq option. When I realized Paypal Pay in 4 had been implemented, I was shook! I am so glad XSteveO
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy I could inspire, hope all three will serve you well.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Also FYI - I'm sure I am the one late to the party but - in case some of y'all didn't know paypal now has a Quad Pay / Afterpay -esq option. When I realized Paypal Pay in 4 had been implemented, I was shook! I am so glad XSteveO
    People should never be denied happiness in their lives. Bringing people together is important to me and even before pheromones, I've always done it. We've been known to "front" orders for some with financial issues whenever possible. Even if those same people end up what some might call burning us in the end, I'm just glad we were able to make some part of their lives better. We can recoup the money otherways. It's better to help and be burned by it than to sit back and watch someone's life burn to the ground and do nothing.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Vicki Lee
      Vicki Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      You're an inspiration Steve ????

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
    It's better to help and be burned by it than to sit back and watch someone's life burn to the ground and do nothing.
    Agreed.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Wow, that is a very humane and inspiring thing to say by Steve. Especially in this hard times of crisis.

I think we could all learn from this, to help our fellow human beings in our own capabilities, no matter how small or big.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

It's better to help and be burned by it than to sit back and watch someone's life burn to the ground and do nothing.
        that quote resonated with my experience right now. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          Cyber Monday Purchase:
          1. Babe (30 ml)*
          2. Fantasy (30 ml)*
          3. XS124 (Bitch /W)
          4. Madame
          5. Naked Gun
          6. Neno [30 ml @ 10 mcg] (Last time I bought some it was a 10ml 12.5 mcg spray)*
          * = Main staples

Bitch, Madame, & Naked Gun are all Ildergreier inspired purchases heh.

Nice haul!
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Vicki Lee
            Vicki Lee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you ????!

We are almost done shipping orders. About 40 more will ship today with most Internationals completed. Of course FedEx, Express, and Priority always take precedence over the economy. All VIP and Lifetime Discounts are being delayed so I can add some extra goodies to your orders like new blends I have.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

i once ended up receiving more than one parcel and decided i'd "pay it forward", and at the same time try to outsource my observations by treating a couple friends some pheros.

i was mostly disappointed having realised that present would have made me much happier than it did for them. all i get is "i don't remember that phero you're talking about", or "are you sure you left it with me?" --- so it could be they didn't really care or else they'd take a secretive attitude concerning the pheromones.

who knows if they've kept ordering new bottles without telling me, or if they threw those olfactory jewels away?

Comment

My only regret is not ordering more!! Wanting to try and give love boat another go
              Pheromone XS

Comment

We are almost done shipping orders. About 40 more will ship today with most Internationals completed. Of course FedEx, Express, and Priority always take precedence over the economy. All VIP and Lifetime Discounts are being delayed so I can add some extra goodies to your orders like new blends I have.
                Can't wait to see the surprise, and take your time with mine I have plenty of goodies from you to play with in the meantime.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  My only regret is not ordering more!! Wanting to try and give love boat another go
                  I have no regrets in that area lol i was having a hard time trying to stop lol!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I have no regrets in that area lol i was having a hard time trying to stop lol!
                    I need to get on your level
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X