yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    i never got the room spray but did ask for XSR94/95 in my order lol
    I'll do my best to gett you all 3. Did you get sleeze?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

thank you for that sale!

i'm taking full advantage of it!

Comment

I feel guilty at those prices. The more I put in my cart the guiltier I feel

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Block out that guilt and full up that cart. ahahaahah

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
        The quiet sale started today at 25% off retail blends 10.30.oil

Lifetime Discounts will be combined with the sale so it will add up to huge discounts.

Thank you Steve for this sale.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

great. thanks steve. what is the code?

Comment

I'll do my best to gett you all 3. Did you get sleeze?
            Thankyou, yes i got Sleeze thankyou, still playing with it!
            Can I ask you to rectify something on my Order please, with Engage i forgot to add a cover scent to it on the order, could you please add the same cover scents as all the rest on there please FXS?
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay thanks will do!

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup always send an email for customer support. Even if we see if there it always fall through the cracks. Saw the email, we will take care of you

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              Thankyou KateD

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I feel guilty at those prices. The more I put in my cart the guiltier I feel
            Don't! It helps me replenish stock and keeps us motivated.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

i also made a mistake ordering a big ascend, forgot to ask them to remove copulins.

already done contacting support, hope that'll work. it seems a bit of a more complicated correction, since there is a small fee for having those stinky cops removed.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Saw the email and we will take care of you

Is the sale over now? Gave up on trying to checkout yesterday as the discount would not apply. I have so many xs products now it seems silly to purchase more. I suppose it goes with the hobby. Also curious to know why my account doesn't reflect all of my purchases. I'd written to the company before about it as I'd like to have all my purchases accessible for review for future purchases.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              different email addresses maybe?

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
            Is the sale over now? Gave up on trying to checkout yesterday as the discount would not apply. I have so many xs products now it seems silly to purchase more. I suppose it goes with the hobby. Also curious to know why my account doesn't reflect all of my purchases. I'd written to the company before about it as I'd like to have all my purchases accessible for review for future purchases.
            The sale is not over. Contact us on Monday by support if you haven't already. Maybe you have something that isn't discounted? I see at least a hundred orders from today all with discounted sale items.

Steve O

Comment

You're absolutely right Steve. The items are not on sale. I mistakenly thought the entire catalog was on sale. Sorry about that.my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
                You're absolutely right Steve. The items are not on sale. I mistakenly thought the entire catalog was on sale. Sorry about that.my mistake.
                Please still send an email. Maybe its something we can discount for you specially.

Steve O

Comment

i couldn't tell which items were on sale, but after summing it all up there came a big discount, from near 200 dollars to below 150, making it 65 bucks off!

that may sound silly, but it makes 345 reais, a sum good enough to buy 10 kilograms of top quality beef

i owe you a barbecue feast then

Comment

• Silvia
                    Silvia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i love your way of calculating i personally compare a discounts with food too

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know right Silvia...love it

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
                  i couldn't tell which items were on sale, but after summing it all up there came a big discount, from near 200 dollars to below 150, making it 65 bucks off!

that may sound silly, but it makes 345 reais, a sum good enough to buy 10 kilograms of top quality beef

i owe you a barbecue feast then
                  You'll have some competition for sure. Memphis has some mighty fine BBQ. I actually used to be on a BBQ team for the Memphis world championship for a couple of years. Too much work and not enough time to still do it.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You never told me you were a BBQ guru too.

You'll have some competition for sure.
                  i don't mind letting you do the heavy work and just sit back sipping in my coconut water

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Thankyou, yes i got Sleeze thankyou, still playing with it!
                    Can I ask you to rectify something on my Order please, with Engage i forgot to add a cover scent to it on the order, could you please add the same cover scents as all the rest on there please FXS?
                    It was AXS the female scent cover i wanted for Engage lol, think it is now sorted thanks to KateD
                    looking now what to make for my next order lol!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                      i love your way of calculating i personally compare a discounts with food too
                      how else could i get the real notion of the $ value if not comparing with a heap of fat beef? LOL

Comment

Thanks for the sale Steve I made a few purchases hope your all doing well
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

My second order just gone through lol

Comment

no mistake this time lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X