yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday 2020

The quiet sale started today at 25% off retail blends 10.30.oil

Lifetime Discounts will be combined with the sale so it will add up to huge discounts.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Doesn't seem to be working

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I tried buying 6 10ml bottles and the sale discount wasnt applied. They are in my cart now but I tried all the way to PayPal page and still the same price as without a sale. Really want to test these mixes heavily and report on them here and pherotruth

Comment

its this stupid cart cache system. Try it now, should be fixed.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Working for my tier

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Fixed from one end, ordered from the other Click image for larger version

Name:	20201127_081539.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	133519

Cheers!

Cant wait!

Comment

Everything worked perfectly when I ordered
                  Happy spending!
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Thank you. This means a lot

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sending GIANT hugs! Not because of the sale, but because you're an awesome person and deserve LOTS of them!

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                    The quiet sale started today at 25% off retail blends 10.30.oil

Lifetime Discounts will be combined with the sale so it will add up to huge discounts.

Thankyou, will now be spending my entire evening wondering what to get!
                    oh the joys of only having problems of deciding what to get!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Thankyou very much steve for you kindness!
                    just placed my order, can't wait bought lots of things i have never tried before!
                    big hugs!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did you ever get the room spray? I know I have 94/95 for you too

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Daang, and I checked the research molecule page for updates too.

So we have Black Friday after all.

Going to store right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
                      So we have Black Friday after all.

Going to store right now.
                      Yes i'm soo happy got some good deals!

Comment

• Matthew 3:2
                        Matthew 3:2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, i kinda passed my budget and this was only my first order.Strong desire to test.????
                        If this products proove to be effective i will be here for a long time.

Nice! Will be placing a top-off order in a bit.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
                        Nice! Will be placing a top-off order in a bit.
                        At least at the moment I can't place an order, as my store login isn't working though it worked back in September. Also noticed I had to re-register for the newsletter, too.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          different email addie maybe? Thats what I did first time, forum at one address and newsletter the other.

Thank you XSteveO you're the best! ????

I've been meaning to re-up my supply of Desire Me, Fantasy, & Babe sine last year as those are my main staples I came to know and love from PSX. ??
                        All in 30ml bottles of course, as NuTrix suggested a while back that once you're in the phero game for the long run, 30mls just become more cost effective ???????? & I agree ????.

Missed the Phero family.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Awe thank you. I missed you too.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          HI Vicki nice to see you. Hope things have been well for you.

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

At least at the moment I can't place an order, as my store login isn't working though it worked back in September. Also noticed I had to re-register for the newsletter, too.
                        I didn't do a newsletter for this sale. Everybody has Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales. I just don't want to get into the habit of pre-announcing sales. It's bad for business in more ways than you can imagine. The newsletter thing in the store doesn't actually connect to the newsletter which is separate completely. When I updated the cart, this is another issue on the fix-it-to-do list.

As for login not working, we didn't change anything there. Just drop us a support email or call us. We are always willing to help with that kind of thing. OOf course it's the weekend and we won't get back to you until Monday, but don't let that stress you out. We will always hook up the people who let us know of issues without being mean or jerks about it. I don't do business with mean people.

Steve O

Comment

All is well. It was weird as the error I got implied that my login for the store was no longer valid (existed). Used the same password I had when I placed an order back in September and no love. After being locked out I was able to reset the password. Pretty weird.

I only mentioned the newsletter as it seemed when the last one went out I never received it. Something prompted me to just re-enter my email in the newsletter subscription portal page and instead of being told I already existed I got an email to confirm my subscription. Even if you don't do a newsletter for a sale I'd say you should send one as a outreach to customers who might not be as active in the forums.

Missed the phone call as I just had gotten two telemarketer calls in a row right before. No worries as I just placed an order so I'm good. Thanks for the followup via phone / PM. Gotta love the customer service here

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            search your archive for XS Blender. Its from a different server/email addie I think. It can hide.

• Johnny Fever
                            Johnny Fever commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ended up signing up for the (current) newsletter via throwaway Yahoo addy so I could look at the headers. Had to whitelist Sendgrid domains & Pheromones.Today to finally get my regular email working.

i never got the room spray but did ask for XSR94/95 in my order lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X