yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Australia Fire Fund: Start 2020 By Assisting Our Friends In Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia Fire Fund: Start 2020 By Assisting Our Friends In Need

Fires are burning uncontrollably across Australia killing 25 or more people, destroying homes, communities and lives in the thousands. Wildlife has been decimated and it is estimated the loss to life is nearly half a billion! Most of you already know at discoverXS, as a community, we have always come together to offer our assistance where possible. Its very much apart of our core values: Be charitable and offer a helping hand whenever possible.

Today we have the opportunity to help our friends down under. It is our pledge to assist in the relief and recovery of those tragically affected by the Australian Bush Fire. We are pledging to double all contributions made through our Australia Fire Fund product link with XS pledging a minimum donation of at least $500 USD. We humbly request your assistance with this most personal community matter.

XS has so many amazing community members, our friends and clients, located in Australia. Of course I cannot reveal who they are but you should know that discoverXS is a unique and caring community that help each other out. I've said it before that XS is a for-profit business but that does not exempt us from doing, what I believe to be, the right thing. Helping each other out, whether a kind word, a useful tip/suggestion, thoughts and prayers, or any of the many other ways is whats set our discoverXS community apart from all others.

It is our moral responsibility to lend a helping hand whenever possible. I'm asking for your help, as a community, to help those affected by the fires. Again XS is pledging to double all contributions through our store link through the month of January 2020 and pledges a minimum of $500 USD to help. Donations will be contributed to Vinnie's Bushfire Appeal.While the St Vincent de Paul Society is a religious organization, I know from personal experience, they do very good work throughout the world. I tried to look up their rating on the official Australian charity government site, but I believe its categorized by individual chapters. However I do know the society helps anybody who requests without judgement or prejudice.
    Although the Society has a primarily Catholic membership and is based on Catholic spiritual principles, we provide assistance to whoever seeks it, without judgement or prejudice.

I also know while they do have some staff members they keep costs at a minimum and make sure donations go where they are needed.

When you donate to a specific Special Work we ensure that it goes directly to where you want it. The Society prides itself on ensuring all funds donated are used specifically for what they are intended.
    Its a good organization doing good work, getting donations to the people who need them most.

With terrorism, the threat of war, disease, murder, mayhem our world depends on people just like the ones who make up our discoverXS community to shift the balance away from the bad and towards the good. As a community we stand together, united, and we do make a difference. Lets continue to do so.

All donations will automatically receive 10% off (plus whatever Lifetime Discounts you have) on Men, Women and Unisexy - 10ml and 30ml SPRAY blends (including Artisan SPRAYS). This discount is only available to those who choose to donate. If anyone of our community members are personally affected by the fires, please contact me by sending a support ticket and we'll see what we can do to shift the funds.

Last time for Dorian we did $500. My hope is we can hit $1000 this time for the Aussies down under and maybe even save a koala too.

Thanks everyone for your consideration

CONTEST: For each dollar donation with a product order you will be entered into a weekly drawing where we will select one (1) lucky winner who will win a $50 Gift Voucher. Donations must be accompanied with a product purchase and all entrants will reset each week. All orders must be paid at the time of checkout via PayPal, credit card, or crypto currency. A week is defined as paid orders from Sunday 12am to Saturday 12pm CST.

Best of luck everyone and lets get to helping.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I altered a couple things with this. The 10% discount is only applied when you make a donation. I figure even a $1 will make a difference so the discount is a way of saying thanks. If you do the math you donate a $1 and save $3.80 on a 10ml spray. Of course you don't need to donate and that's your prerogative, but the discount is my way of saying thanks for helping.

With the contest for every dollar donated you'll get 1 entry for that week. If you donate a $1 you get one entry, just as you would get 50 if you donate $50 (a few already have too).

This promo will run the entire month of January 2020.

For those wanting to use a money order, to obtain the discount the money order must be issued with a postmark no later than 3 business days of the sale.
    Misprints, mistakes, typos, improper calculations may not be honored. As always we will do what we can to make things right, but sometimes its just unreasonable and therefore not possible.

I'm sorry there has to be so many silly rules, but its needed apparently.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Definitely some Weird shit going on down their. I find it hard to fathom the sky turning red or going black from ash. But its the red sky that freaks me out the most. Otherworldly. Here's a 19 year old girl saving her home.

Comment

The pictures and videos coming out are absolutely horrible. Its tragic

Steve O

Comment

Do yyou have any idea what they will do with the money. Any particular areas of relief that you are trying to target?

Comment

i was devasted to see the kangaroos and even the koalas that cry like babies, it's awful
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Do yyou have any idea what they will do with the money. Any particular areas of relief that you are trying to target?
              I believe its a general fund to help people with food, clothing, bill payments and whatever monetary help they need. They also can obtain things like bedding, washers, clothes, basically things they need to get started again.

What I like about them is they do a good job of vetting out the people they are helping as far as true victims. I had a friend who was going to become homeless, because of no fault of her own, and they really made the effort to check it all out. They did it without taking a disproportionate amount of time or while being invasive. They also don't just give out cash: have a bill, they pay that bill.

What I liked the most is my friend was a different religious denomination and when she went to her own church they asked her to see her yearly tithing report (mind you a single mom with 2 kids who was in financial distress as baby's daddy was not paying support). She gave only what she could afford. They sent her away dejected and humiliated her. A dire situation so I got her in contact with St Vincent de Paul and they never even asked her what denomination she was. Never questioned any of that. She was a mom who ran into some trouble and they took care of it for her.

They use mostly volunteers to get it all done too.

I see a ton of people helping the fire brigades and animals which is why I want to focus on people. Its people like us who make up our community.

Steve O

Comment

Definitely some Weird shit going on down their. I find it hard to fathom the sky turning red or going black from ash. But its the red sky that freaks me out the most. Otherworldly. Here's a 19 year old girl saving her home.

Aaaaahh, oh no! This video made me tear up and I couldn't keep watching.

I wish I could drop everything and fly out there to help.
                This is so devastating.
                XS arsenal:
                Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

May God bless XS for their heart and generosity and multiply their donations and may God bless and keep our friends and family in Austrailia
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	ENK0t9qU8AA-Fu4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.4 KB ID:	126465
                    Save Joey Jack and Jill in January!!!

Comment

This is not to diminish any of the numerous other catastrophes around the world that have affected so many: Volcano's in Philippines, earthquakes in Puerto Rico and any of the others throughout the world.

Steve O

Comment

Congratulations to XS customer J.C. for winning last weeks $50 Gift Voucher.

Sea Otter Good Job GIF by Justin

Thank you to everyone who has already donated. Lets keep it going

Steve O

Comment

Love the Gif.!!

I know the human losses are huge but one of the things that keeps bothering me is the wildlife. Australia is home to the most varied of species of everything. I see the eucalyptus forests are burning and I think of Koalas and sloths that can't get out of the way. The Roo is such a symbol of Australia, thats why I posted a pic but they can move pretty fast and forage off a wider variety of foods.

I thought global warming meant floods and I figure I'm inland enough to avoid the pressures in my lifetime. But I am surrounded by forests. SO far the are way more wet than anything going on in Australia. I see now my abity to see th future is no more than it has ever been. The consequences are unpredictable. :(

Comment

I was hoping we would do better, but so far $214 raised - this does not include our pledge to double donations

Steve O

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you to SteveO for your generosity of spirit. You are a very caring human, and the world could do with more like you.

I'm lucky enough to be living in an area of NSW that has not been badly damaged by fire (yet). You still live with a certain level of anxiety though- knowing that anything can happen. Late last year several people in my street noticed a motorbike rider riding along a trail in the very large area of forest reserve that runs behind the street and through parts of the town. Within a short time people noticed a fire had started somewhere further in the forest, right near part of the trail. Luckily it never got to destroy any houses- as the only fire in the area the volunteer firefighters could focus strongly on it. But it burnt out of control for around a week or so, burning through a few thousand hectares before they got it out. It was found to be deliberately lit.

On the one hand we have severe droughts making things worse (a huge dust storm recently engulfed several towns because of this), then rising temperatures up to the mid forties Celsius, lightning storms with no rain, etc. But adding to all of that we have a severely out of touch, tyrannical, religious government with no interest in climate change, selling off our water to mining companies and a particular global superpower which shall not be named. Plus people who still think it's ok to throw a lit cigarette or glass bottle out the car window. Plus some insane pyromaniac psychopaths who think midsummer in the longest drought ever, with the lowest water levels ever is the best time to light themselves a fire. A lawyer working for a major bank was caught deliberately launching fireworks into forest areas off of a public park around Sydney for goodness sake! His car was full of the stuff. What kind of world do we live in?

The wildlife death toll is now estimated to be at over 1 billion dead animals. More than 1,700 homes have burnt down, not counting those with major damage. Many are uninsured or under-insured, as rising insurance costs push insurance increasingly out of reach. I can't look at any more images of injured animals or devastated people. I'd previously been lamenting the fact that buying a modest house in this country is totally out of my reach. Now I wouldn't want to. It doesn't seem like anywhere would actually be safe. I'm one of the lucky ones so far, but I don't want to live here anymore.

Comment

Wow Morgaine! I had no idea it was that bad there for home owners. People can be real jerks and governments are worse. I love this community and the generosity and genuine care we have for one another. Thank you for checking in and letting us know you're safe.

The situation is tragic for sure and I'm only doing what I believe anyone here would do.

Steve O

Comment

Congratulations to S.M. for last weeks $50 Gift Voucher win. Another non forum member wins, but either way its a great cause.

I'm Roo ting for everybody!

scratching guitar hero GIF

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  His Name is Nero, and he is playing Air guitar

I thought global warming meant floods and I figure I'm inland enough to avoid the pressures in my lifetime.
                                No my friend, unfortunately global warming means the entire weather program in all its extremes.
                                Can you imagine I grow Chilies (Jalapenos, Habaneros, etc.) in Germany? Well, I do since 5 years and they grow excellent outdoors.

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
                                But adding to all of that we have a severely out of touch, tyrannical, religious government with no interest in climate change, selling off our water to mining companies and a particular global superpower which shall not be named.
                                Yeah but it's not the superpower unfortunately it is its president who leads his Country into economical and ecological disaster.
                                Has anyone heard his speech in Davos (Switzerland) today?? I don't know in what reality he lives but it must be a parallel universe.
                                He is topic #1 in Europe's media today and I mean negative topic #1. A lot of Europe's politicians are upset about so much ignorance and so are the people.

Comment

• Morgaine
                                  Morgaine commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Wrong president Phaethon. This superpower has a red flag with yellow stars...

• Phaethon
                                  Phaethon commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  There were only two options so the chances were 50/50.
                                  But the other superpower doesn't give a shit as well. Unfortunately, because they should know better.

Let's try and keep this focused on helping those in need. We all are entitled to our opinions but I'd rather focus on what we can do to help as a community.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                  Let's try and keep this focused on helping those in need. We all are entitled to our opinions but I'd rather focus on what we can do to help as a community.
                                  Yup, you're right and I just threw some $$ into the donation pot.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X