yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Referral credits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

We definitely need a thread on this. Like I want some genuine answers and information.

I'm interested more about your thoughts on this. Is it just some women's personal preference that men initiate the sex. Is it deemed acceptable for the man to want the woman to initiate the sex. Many men are viewed as the sex fiends..what if the man wants the woman to say or show that she wants it? Does she tell him that she wants it?...simply that gets most men going. I'm just trying to understand because my wife would rather jump off a bridge than tell me when she's horny..smh. Me on the other hand, I'm always down..I'm always talking sexy, always prodding to see. But she will stonewall til the end..just to find out she was horny all along. And then things are great
    Definitely start a thread and tag me and we will get this conversation going!

Comment

Is it just some women's personal preference that men initiate the sex.
      I prefer a man to initiate sex because I love to feel desired. However, now that I'm more comfortable with myself, I can't wait to be in a relationship and initiate sex... sometimes. Just not more than my man. LOL.

I'm just trying to understand because my wife would rather jump off a bridge than tell me when she's horny.
      I honestly think that's crazy, haha. But also, she may be a little like me in the sense that she doesn't want to "chase" you and that if you want it, YOU let her know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        I prefer a man to initiate sex because I love to feel desired. However, now that I'm more comfortable with myself, I can't wait to be in a relationship and initiate sex... sometimes. Just not more than my man. LOL.

I honestly think that's crazy, haha. But also, she may be a little like me in the sense that she doesn't want to "chase" you and that if you want it, YOU let her know.
        Thanks Ladies, I will start a thread.
        Cheerio Mysticbeauty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X