yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Referral credits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referral credits?

Is it possible to incorporate something like referral credits where we can get maybe $5 every time we refer someone to PXS? This $5 can either add up or can be applied to a purchase. For example, let's say I buy something that is $37, the $5 would be applied and it would knock the price down to $32.

The rules:
    - Refer a friend
    - Friend has to spend at least $50
    OR
    - Friend has to make at least 2 purchases before being credited (this can be two sprays in one order, or two sprays, seperate orders)
    - Friend has to create a journal and report their hits/results/thoughts

I thought about this because a lot of members here refer their friends or others and I feel they should be rewarded for growing the PXS family. I'm personally thankful and grateful that I found out about this site from Ildergreier. She is top notch referer. Her reviews are fantastic as well.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I'm personally thankful and grateful that I found out about this site from Ildergreier. She is top notch referer. Her reviews are fantastic as well.
    Thank you, Cheerio
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That sounds nice and all, but $5 wouldn't motivate me to refer someone. I love sharing pheromones but I'm also picky about who I share them with. Also, PXS gives us so much already. I don't know many companies if any that give lifetime discounts. I know plenty who give a referral discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
        That sounds nice and all, but $5 wouldn't motivate me to refer someone. I love sharing pheromones but I'm also picky about who I share them with. Also, PXS gives us so much already. I don't know many companies if any that give lifetime discounts. I know plenty who give a referral discount.
        I agree as well. Plus I don't let anyone know I'm using pheromones and there are some users on here who aren't very keen on telling their friends/coworkers/family about pheromones.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          Plus I don't let anyone know I'm using pheromones and there are some users on here who aren't very keen on telling their friends/coworkers/family about pheromones.
          I second this!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Thank you, Cheerio
            Of course!

That sounds nice and all, but $5 wouldn't motivate me to refer someone.
            I agree as well. Plus I don't let anyone know I'm using pheromones and there are some users on here who aren't very keen on telling their friends/coworkers/family about pheromones.
            I get you both but I'm not saying money should motivate you to refer someone, but it is a nice gesture for those who are contributing to the growth of the company.
            What's the difference between posting a lot to get a higher post count and as a result, get discounts and getting $5 every time you refer someone? There really is no difference. Both are still saving you money. You're motivated to post in order to get those discounts (not saying that's the only reason why people post, I personally love sharing experiences, but it's a nice gesture from the PXS fam, right?).

Also, I don't know about everyone else, but I meet a lot of people online who are very curious about pheromones and want to discover more. This isn't limited to personal friends and family. I'm not personal friends w/ Ildergreier and yet, here I am! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Of course!

I get you both but I'm not saying money should motivate you to refer someone, but it is a nice gesture for those who are contributing to the growth of the company.
              What's the difference between posting a lot to get a higher post count and as a result, get discounts and getting $5 every time you refer someone? There really is no difference. Both are still saving you money. You're motivated to post in order to get those discounts (not saying that's the only reason why people post, I personally love sharing experiences, but it's a nice gesture from the PXS fam, right?).

Also, I don't know about everyone else, but I meet a lot of people online who are very curious about pheromones and want to discover more. This isn't limited to personal friends and family. I'm not personal friends w/ Ildergreier and yet, here I am! LOL.
              Well going back to what Mysticbeauty said before hand, PXS is already generous to us. And there is a difference with posting more in comparison to referring a friend. 75% of what users post on the forum is to explain their own experience/knowledge of the products. Unless you're online all the time or very active in other forums, how often will you refer friends to PXS? I think PXS will generate more revenue off of the forum posts compared to people being referred simply because the posts on here give people an idea of which blends to use, how to use it and what type of results they could potentially expect.

I'm not opposed to PXS giving us referral credit however like I stated before, not a lot of users are keen on referring people or talking about pheromones in the first place.
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I have referred some people and I wouldn't say no to a $5 credit, but I don't know if it's needed. PXS used to have reward points and got rid of those, so I'm not sure they would even do that. Who knows though.

Comment

Well going back to what Mysticbeauty said before hand, PXS is already generous to us. And there is a difference with posting more in comparison to referring a friend. 75% of what users post on the forum is to explain their own experience/knowledge of the products. Unless you're online all the time or very active in other forums, how often will you refer friends to PXS? I think PXS will generate more revenue off of the forum posts compared to people being referred simply because the posts on here give people an idea of which blends to use, how to use it and what type of results they could potentially expect.

I'm not opposed to PXS giving us referral credit however like I stated before, not a lot of users are keen on referring people or talking about pheromones in the first place.
                  I get you! That makes sense and yes, I agree PXS is already very generous. No doubt about that. Their customer service is fantastic. But $5 was just an example, of course. It doesn't always have to be money.

Mysticbeauty, I keep forgetting you're an OG, lol.

Comment

Cheerio girl I love gifts! Like I said I wouldn't say no to it! Maybe I'm feeling guilty about the samples and things I ask for. Lol

Comment

I would even suggest when we refer someone we get a mystery blend or a special discount on our fave, but they kind of already do that in their own way.

Comment

I kind of like how it's set up now. It's even built in that we get freebies every order.
                        I think the referral system would interfere with the seamless functionality as customers ofcourse are going to expect their referral bonus then and now, people WILL abuse this system just as they did with Androtics...that creates a lot more customer service request and opens up the door for more IT and website issues. I think the way things are set up its easy to manage, smooth flowing and we all get our orders quickly. Complicating the process could cause problems. If it ain't broke don't fix it lol. Nonetheless we all respect your idea and I'm sure I speak for the community when I say don't quit brainstorming about ideas that can improve things

Comment

Well I am pretty sure there is an affiliate system set up. It is not very complicated or expensive to set up a blog, driving traffic to it is another matter that I have not kept up with. Heck with a thirty percent discount you could make more money than 5 bucks setting up a stand in a flea market and just selling blends at retail. I'm not sure how Steve would feel about using our discounts like that but it wouldn't suprise me if he was open to private individual arrangements as long as he could comply with any legalities like customs taxes etc

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            I kind of like how it's set up now. It's even built in that we get freebies every order....If it ain't broke don't fix it lol. Nonetheless we all respect your idea and I'm sure I speak for the community when I say don't quit brainstorming about ideas that can improve things
                            Yup, I agree with you.

Not to forget the sales Steve throws is every now and then at a very generous discount. And what about the free stuff some of us get for testing and reporting on it?
                            In my opinion we, the PXS community, already have some very good benefits here. The system as it is right now is a pretty good one, in my humble opinion.

We all have to keep in mind what it means to run a business nowadays. It means to earn money to pay your employees, your suppliers, the rent for the office, the taxes and all the other costs. Then you need to put money aside for future investments and a bad times buffer you need as well.
                            Investment and reinvestment is a never ending story like research. New developments cost a lot of time and money before they hit the market and you earn the first couple of $$.
                            Standing still is always a step backwards, in every business no matter what it is.

Comment

You guys! Thank you so much for your perspective and also putting things into perspectives for me. Maybe I was being a lil' selfish.

Comment

I think they have an affiliate program
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Plus we get discounts for posting here and I feel that causes more sales when we see others having positive thoughts on the product
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I did just refer a client I love. She wants her husband to initiate sex. I suggested desire me and some samples.
                                    I hear so much from sexually charged women that their man isn't fucking them. I don't get this, they are all attractive and want it! Alot of times it's not the women it's the men, in my experience. Couples start doing each other already!

Comment

We did have a referral program but it broke. Been waiting for the upgrade to the cart so we can get it working again.

Steve O
                                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Cheerio
                                        Cheerio commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Thanks for responding, SteveO! I had good intentions w/ the thread and started fearing that I appeared ungrateful

I did just refer a client I love. She wants her husband to initiate sex. I suggested desire me and some samples.
                                      I hear so much from sexually charged women that their man isn't fucking them. I don't get this, they are all attractive and want it! Alot of times it's not the women it's the men, in my experience. Couples start doing each other already!
                                      We definitely need a thread on this. Like I want some genuine answers and information.

I'm interested more about your thoughts on this. Is it just some women's personal preference that men initiate the sex. Is it deemed acceptable for the man to want the woman to initiate the sex. Many men are viewed as the sex fiends..what if the man wants the woman to say or show that she wants it? Does she tell him that she wants it?...simply that gets most men going. I'm just trying to understand because my wife would rather jump off a bridge than tell me when she's horny..smh. Me on the other hand, I'm always down..I'm always talking sexy, always prodding to see. But she will stonewall til the end..just to find out she was horny all along. And then things are great

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X