AD IN POSts

Collapse

Independence Day Sale - Never Been Done Before

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ildergreier
    Moderator


    DiscoverXS Posting God
    • Aug 2017
    • 6523
    • 4,135
    • 5,890

    #21
    Originally posted by SteveO

    My dentist cost me $2K and I'm still paying
    That is too bad, friend.
    Arsenal

    ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

    Comment

    • zeratul
      the Dark Prelate


      DiscoverXS True Story Teller
      • Apr 2019
      • 473
      • 177
      • 252

      #22
      Originally posted by KateD


      Updated! I am in today so anyone who needs assistance please open a ticket.

      Happy 4th.


      4th of july usa GIF
      Thank you for your assistance! keanu reeves thank you GIF
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

      Comment

      • zeratul
        the Dark Prelate


        DiscoverXS True Story Teller
        • Apr 2019
        • 473
        • 177
        • 252

        #23
        Originally posted by Muestereate
        KateD XSteveO I know Steve just fixed men's artisans but Unisexy oils have wierdly lost their discount in the process now. I just checked 4 of them FLIRT, Bliss, Loveboat Connections oils have all lost the sale discount.
        I second this, and I'm sure they will update the calculation soon
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

        Comment

        • Merovingian
          Member


          DiscoverXS Posts Alot
          • Apr 2019
          • 25
          • 21
          • 24

          #24
          Got myself a big ol' bottle of Taboo.

          Comment

          • PumpedUpKids
            Member


            DiscoverXS Posts Alot
            • May 2018
            • 34
            • 43
            • 9

            #25
            Originally posted by Vicki Lee
            So that means it’s either now or... Until Black Friday yes?

            Dont miss it this time around kiddos PumpedUpKids Sunny MostHoly OutspokenOne
            Something told me to check the website today. I may buy one or two things, but I don't have many things I really want a big bottle of because I don't wear them often.

            Comment

            • Spring
              Learning from the best!


              DiscoverXS Serious Poster
              • Jun 2019
              • 220
              • 89
              • 17

              #26
              What is everyone getting this sale?

              Comment

              • Sarafina
                Junior Member


                DiscoverXS Popular Poster
                • Oct 2018
                • 58
                • 43
                • 100

                #27
                Labor Day sale Steve pretty please!

                Comment


                • NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wrong Steve...I noticed b/c I've done it too, lol

                • Sarafina
                  Sarafina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course lol
              • XSteveO
                Wizard of Love
                DiscoverXS Posting God
                • May 2013
                • 2287
                • 3,815
                • 1,861

                #28
                Its my birthday on the 6th...

                Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                Comment


                • Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  May I please send you my money?

                • Sarafina
                  Sarafina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wee! Virgo Season sale?

                • NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine's the 5th! PARTY!!!
              • Muestereate
                A Stellar Dendrite
                DiscoverXS Posting God
                • Jul 2018
                • 4097
                • 2,349
                • 1,262

                #29
                Ok only blends for virgins then, 30 ml Innocence 29.97. Any other Virgin blends?

                Comment

                Ad down

                Collapse
                Working...