AD IN POSts
Collapse
Independence Day Sale - Never Been Done Before
Collapse
X
-
Arsenal
??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.
LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy. -
PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
APEX: Manimal 2
* sample bottleComment
-
I second this, and I'm sure they will update the calculation soon
PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
APEX: Manimal 2
* sample bottleComment
-
-
Something told me to check the website today. I may buy one or two things, but I don't have many things I really want a big bottle of because I don't wear them often.So that means it’s either now or... Until Black Friday yes?
Dont miss it this time around kiddos PumpedUpKids Sunny MostHoly OutspokenOne
Comment
-
Its my birthday on the 6th...
Steve O
PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.
This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.
A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.
discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it
Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433Comment
-
Ad down
Collapse










Comment