yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Store Changes - To Better Serve You (30% Discounts Researchers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
    When Steve PM'ed me about all he was going to unveil for researchers I gave a short reply, as I didn't want to comment on any of this right away. Steve does have more good stuff coming, quite good stuff for us researches. We owe it to him to keep testing his products and molecules, which we ultimately get at below cost. This isn't some advertisement for anyone. If I buy beta nol from Steve , AD, alpha dream, true, or even stone research I find a peculiar oddity, it costs more to replicate what I get from connections or sob. 50 Mcg per spray is the starting point for the vibe I get from one spray of sob. Even if Steve uses less beta nol and more of another molecule which amplifies, the fact is that I spend more in beta nol, let alone enone, xs32, bliss molecule, and other molecules than what is in sob. I can say the same for enone, which I don't get polarizing reactions until over 25 Mcg, as 20 well buffered by socials when pure or in evolve gives me no polarization. Steve packs his products heavy. At the normal 35, or before that 30, I couldn't replicate the product for triple the price even if I wanted, and I wouldn't have the bliss molecule in it or Steve's blending. Steve blends unlike any other vendor as well, which is quite evident. I won't ever lie and say I don't use other products or that I have other favorites. But the fact is Steve is doing something unprecedented for most pheromone users. Maximum effective dose for most people at one spray, no ands ifs or buts. Some of his products work at the drop level for users. I can't ask another vendor to get me atrione, or make me a blend I can't crack. But Steve has done this for many of us. I consider Steve a friend because he is so helpful and seems genuine. But business is different. I always consider business different from friendships, which is how I approach my own business. From the business side , I know Steve must make money off of this, but, a bit but, Steve is offering this at an unprecidented discount and at cost ratio. Volume must be high. That's what we give him in return, feed back. Here is my feed back: "thank you Steve, as a friend and as a customer, you enriched my life, made it vastly easier, and are a friend without judgment in a world where even for a dollar others would try to con more money from me. Words cannot express the gratitude I wish I could express with my wallet, but I hope my words and reviews do this justice." Well, that's my opinion on what us researchers have coming, as well as the community.

I can only like this once....sad

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
      When Steve PM'ed me about all he was going to unveil for researchers I gave a short reply, as I didn't want to comment on any of this right away. Steve does have more good stuff coming, quite good stuff for us researches. We owe it to him to keep testing his products and molecules, which we ultimately get at below cost. This isn't some advertisement for anyone. If I buy beta nol from Steve , AD, alpha dream, true, or even stone research I find a peculiar oddity, it costs more to replicate what I get from connections or sob. 50 Mcg per spray is the starting point for the vibe I get from one spray of sob. Even if Steve uses less beta nol and more of another molecule which amplifies, the fact is that I spend more in beta nol, let alone enone, xs32, bliss molecule, and other molecules than what is in sob. I can say the same for enone, which I don't get polarizing reactions until over 25 Mcg, as 20 well buffered by socials when pure or in evolve gives me no polarization. Steve packs his products heavy. At the normal 35, or before that 30, I couldn't replicate the product for triple the price even if I wanted, and I wouldn't have the bliss molecule in it or Steve's blending. Steve blends unlike any other vendor as well, which is quite evident. I won't ever lie and say I don't use other products or that I have other favorites. But the fact is Steve is doing something unprecedented for most pheromone users. Maximum effective dose for most people at one spray, no ands ifs or buts. Some of his products work at the drop level for users. I can't ask another vendor to get me atrione, or make me a blend I can't crack. But Steve has done this for many of us. I consider Steve a friend because he is so helpful and seems genuine. But business is different. I always consider business different from friendships, which is how I approach my own business. From the business side , I know Steve must make money off of this, but, a bit but, Steve is offering this at an unprecidented discount and at cost ratio. Volume must be high. That's what we give him in return, feed back. Here is my feed back: "thank you Steve, as a friend and as a customer, you enriched my life, made it vastly easier, and are a friend without judgment in a world where even for a dollar others would try to con more money from me. Words cannot express the gratitude I wish I could express with my wallet, but I hope my words and reviews do this justice." Well, that's my opinion on what us researchers have coming, as well as the community.
      Thank you Kimba, I am really touched by your sentiment. This is a business and yes I do make a profit. Enough so I can employ 4 people at least part-time and one other than myself full-time. Its also because of our community research that grows daily that we are afforded the opportunity to consult with a chemist, neuroscientist, and a doctor who specializes in hormones among others. They see what we are building and its exciting to them and they want to contribute their expertise on an anonymous level for professional reasons. They do however do it freely and willingly because they know my passion and now the communities as well.

As the company grows we build a stronger position with more buying power. This translates into the discounts you are now experiencing and more to follow. Its a win, win situation for everyone involved but I must correct you on something. Please do not ever think we are selling anything bellow cost. I promised a long-time ago to never take that stance and make absurd claims. Unlike some out there who claim there a charity pheromoneXS is very much a for profit business. I must emphasize though that we are not a company built on greed or getting rich at others expense. I believe when you offer a product of value at a fair and reasonable price that value is returned. You ensure those who work with you are people you'd have for holiday dinner at your family home. The CEO doesn't make $158 million while the shipping guy makes $7.30 an hour and has to go without lunch everyday. Everybody is treated equally with a fair voice in the direction of the company. While I still have final say for the security and stability of the company I like to believe I take the suggestions of those I work with and share in this community with to heart. Listening is rare amongst people, but in this company we all listen to each other and we listen closely to what the community shares with us.

While I interact with Kate near daily she works the least amount of hours for the company. By no means does this mean she makes the smallest impact. I would say its quite the opposite actually. Our last group conference she made such a valuable suggestion we immediately shifted gears and begin rebranding our customer service. All of you have already been exposed to it and you probably haven't noticed any of it because its not something typical of any company anywhere. You'll catch on and when you do it should make you smile a little bit more.

Yes, we are making a profit and heck yeah its improving. I personally think not everyone is as honest as I'd like to believe people are. I can say with some certainty that my 10 or 20 mcgs sure appears to be much higher and more potent than many others. Why is that you and I both ask? I posted when I first started this venture that I quite by accident discovered a unique formulation procedure that completely throws everything I ever learned about mixing pheromones on its head. Rather than throw out an entire gram of Androstenone, which was very expensive to me at the time, I would use my mistake for personal experimentation and chalk it up to a major screw up. What happened next was amazing and blends that had the impact of socials on the front end that quickly dissipated in the later hours suddenly evened out and would last all night. I was onto something so I started testing more. Now its the only way I'll make a blend.

That is until I listened to what you had to say about diffusion on the front end and longevity on the end. Finally I have a solution we've been testing with major breakthroughs. Soon my friend, soon.

The structural changes we are making now will greatly impact the community in a positive way. You'll see more availability of more pheromone and research molecules making an appearance shortly. There will be a broader selection to chose from and advanced research opportunities so we can continue to expand as a community. Having everything tested by an independent third party and providing those reports will perhaps encourage other vendors to open up and expand their own horizons. Frankly speaking I believe it will add credibility where its due and expose that where it is not.

I thank you for your kind words from the bottom of my heart. I know I say this often but please understand I mean it with everything I am. This community, your reports and all feedback, both critical and amazing like yours is the force that drives us all to continue to strive for excellence.

Kimba and a couple of others have heard a little bit of what we are planning over the next few month. You aint seen nothing yet!

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is my dancing banana not dancing? Boo!

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        it gets tired after a few minutes and stops

He's giving it hell on peels in my browser. lol

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL

Ad down

Collapse