yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Store Changes - To Better Serve You (30% Discounts Researchers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Changes - To Better Serve You (30% Discounts Researchers)

I changed the Pheromone Molecules in the store section. You'll now see a separation of Spray from Oil in categories with no confusing drop down menus. You can now just select what strength you want and you're done.

Community Researchers will notice there isn't a discounted price anymore because it was very limited on how I could do it. It only allowed me to discount the base price and not each increase. What I've done, to thank everyone who participates, is built the discount into the cart automatically. When you add any Pheromone molecule into your cart (Spray and Oil) you'll automatically be discounted 30% on those items.

In a couple days time you'll also start to see raw pheromones in its own category as well. This is the pheromone crystals. I'll be including information such as safe handling practices, MSDS and independent third party report on assay levels (purity). We have been working with a very well known and reputable lab here in the USA to provide us with this testing service. You will be very happy to know all ingredients have tested between 98% and 98.9% purity. I plan to include those at 30% off to community researchers as well.

There will be so many announced benefits for community researchers in the next couple weeks I'll make a thread just for that. I wanted to share this with you and hope your day is magnificent!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Oh and just an update that I'm still not done with any of these yet. I wanted to get them out there, but I still have to fill in some blanks. Both spray and oil molecules will also have a brief description about the pheromone molecule with additional research links. We will be creating a page to each molecule here in the forum so anyone interested can participate in the discussion. Community Sourced is the only way. I thought about a wiki, but honestly I feel the community as a whole will add the most insight. Wiki's can get very territorial and everyone is entitled to their opinion here.

So there are gaps right now but its only because I'm still working on it. We will also be linking each ingredient in the store to its counterpart in the pheromone molecule of the store. If a person is interested in what enone does they can follow the link right to it and have all additional info at their fingertips. It should encourage trust, confidence and mostly knowledge of what you're getting.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Thank you once again Steve, your awesomeness is astounding, I'm planning on making a huge order very soon, just want to hear what else is in the works before I do.

Comment

I should have both new beta blends completed by tonight. I'll be adding a few raw molecules to the raw section, but not to sure on when that will be. I'll be per-weighing everything into 1 gram bottles and it takes a while. Lots of prep work goes into this. Its a different mask (particle), the scale needs to be calibrated often to ensure accuracy, and complete stillness in the lab. In other words its a lot of work and I'm feeling lazy this Saturday morning. Not to mention I have to go and meet up with BuckyStar girl for a little afternoon delight. I'm saving my energy for that.

So yeah beta mixes will be released by tonight though.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          I should have both new beta blends completed by tonight. I'll be adding a few raw molecules to the raw section, but not to sure on when that will be. I'll be per-weighing everything into 1 gram bottles and it takes a while. Lots of prep work goes into this. Its a different mask (particle), the scale needs to be calibrated often to ensure accuracy, and complete stillness in the lab. In other words its a lot of work and I'm feeling lazy this Saturday morning. Not to mention I have to go and meet up with BuckyStar girl for a little afternoon delight. I'm saving my energy for that.

So yeah beta mixes will be released by tonight though.
          awesome! , btw I think I'm going to ditch the shipping coupon idea steve, I'll just make an order and send you extra money for whatever else I'm ordering.

Comment

I need more cohesion, I want some of the new blends, and I may want more molecules. Curse you Steve. Bleeding my wallet dry.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, pm me I know a way we can get back at him

I know right. That was the whole reason I had to work for Androtics as a pheromone consultant. I was indentured to them

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol!

I am being optimistic in hoping their could be a consultation position for resident lunatic? Or tester? I can fill both...

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              I sent you a PM

Are we going to get a discount on the beta mixes as well?

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Eventually yes + a whole lot more.

I don't know if I can afford to send a PM, I had to cut my internet to buy a barrel of PSE

Comment

This will also be made into a female addition in the next few days at the demand of KateD

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                That's right! Get on your knees and get to work Steve.

Wow...I've been away for a while mixing, shooting music videos and basically just partying with a rather famous Canadian band...and holy CRAP!! I'm seeing some amazing changes and products I need to jump on!! Oh, , how I've missed you so.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Are we going to get a discount on the beta mixes as well?
                Okay so I changed all Limited Editions to $34.97 (same as all other 10ml bottles) and added the 30% discount for community researchers here too. You just need to be logged in to take advantage of the discounts.

We're still working on the Pheromone Molecules section of the store but ENONE and DHEA sprays are completed. This should provide you a sense of how all others will look when completed. There's included a brief description of the item, technical aspects of the product, a chart listing mcg per spray, total mg and pricing for both regular and research discounted. There is also a more thorough attributes section. The whole team is pretty happy how things are coming together.

Once finished with all the alcohols wl'll be completing the oils. I will ensure the oil pheromone content charts are completed in the next few days though.

In the process of all this we are also upgrading the attributes of all retail products to implement suggestions made in our topic about the shopping cart changes. We love your feedback and suggestions and it helps us improve. We'll also be applying some attributes to Research Molecules but they will be limited as to not taint your community research. In other words we got a lot of good things you're helping us bring to the table to improve your experience.

This of course is just the changes to the store. We are still moving ahead with our EU fulfillment center. It might take us a little bit longer than I had hoped as we are doing everything by the book for sustainability purposes and more importantly, duplication in other areas of the world.

Steve O

Comment

Steve, If you have me listed as a researcher, I'm not seeing the 30% discount reflected...

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Steve, If you have me listed as a researcher, I'm not seeing the 30% discount reflected...
                    Hey there Magnus,

i just looked at your account
                    and everything is working for you.

Please check your cart content and you will see your researcher discount there

Last edited by idle; 03-06-2014, 01:29 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                    idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you mr helpy helper tooon

Steve, I think you need to give us some time to sit back so all this can sink in.

Any more fabulous news and we will all explode into jelly beans.

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We all know dragons cry jellybeans

Originally posted by idle View Post
                    Hey there Magnus,

i just looked at your account
                    and everything is working for you.

Please check your cart content and you will see your researcher discount there

It wasn't earlier but it is now. Something changed overnight. lol Thanks for the help though in looking into it.

Comment

• idle
                      idle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you are welcome. if there is anything else please contact me directly by submitting a ticket for tech support

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Total fixer uper

mfw

Comment

• idle
                      idle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol !!!
                      this made my day

More goodies coming for Researchers soon.

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HAHAHA, Love it.

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looks like am about to finally get some face

When Steve PM'ed me about all he was going to unveil for researchers I gave a short reply, as I didn't want to comment on any of this right away. Steve does have more good stuff coming, quite good stuff for us researches. We owe it to him to keep testing his products and molecules, which we ultimately get at below cost. This isn't some advertisement for anyone. If I buy beta nol from Steve , AD, alpha dream, true, or even stone research I find a peculiar oddity, it costs more to replicate what I get from connections or sob. 50 Mcg per spray is the starting point for the vibe I get from one spray of sob. Even if Steve uses less beta nol and more of another molecule which amplifies, the fact is that I spend more in beta nol, let alone enone, xs32, bliss molecule, and other molecules than what is in sob. I can say the same for enone, which I don't get polarizing reactions until over 25 Mcg, as 20 well buffered by socials when pure or in evolve gives me no polarization. Steve packs his products heavy. At the normal 35, or before that 30, I couldn't replicate the product for triple the price even if I wanted, and I wouldn't have the bliss molecule in it or Steve's blending. Steve blends unlike any other vendor as well, which is quite evident. I won't ever lie and say I don't use other products or that I have other favorites. But the fact is Steve is doing something unprecedented for most pheromone users. Maximum effective dose for most people at one spray, no ands ifs or buts. Some of his products work at the drop level for users. I can't ask another vendor to get me atrione, or make me a blend I can't crack. But Steve has done this for many of us. I consider Steve a friend because he is so helpful and seems genuine. But business is different. I always consider business different from friendships, which is how I approach my own business. From the business side , I know Steve must make money off of this, but, a bit but, Steve is offering this at an unprecidented discount and at cost ratio. Volume must be high. That's what we give him in return, feed back. Here is my feed back: "thank you Steve, as a friend and as a customer, you enriched my life, made it vastly easier, and are a friend without judgment in a world where even for a dollar others would try to con more money from me. Words cannot express the gratitude I wish I could express with my wallet, but I hope my words and reviews do this justice." Well, that's my opinion on what us researchers have coming, as well as the community.

Comment

lol XyzN! This sums up everyone's expression . Lots of manly tears were shed this night! Thanks to everyone in for making our awesome journey more awesome

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X