yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone here!

First post since joining the community, not as new to pheromone use to be a part of another pheromone community a while back before things became a little to sketch. But I look forward to learning from you and testing out some new pheromones.
    Phero Stash:
    Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Originally posted by ail221 View Post
    Hi Everyone here!

First post since joining the community, not as new to pheromone use to be a part of another pheromone community a while back before things became a little to sketch. But I look forward to learning from you and testing out some new pheromones.
    Welcome! ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello. Welcome.

Comment

Hi Ail,welcome!~

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! What were some of your favorite top three mones from XS?
            Phero Stash:
            Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! What were some of your favorite top three mones from XS?
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ail! Nice to have you. Well, many of us were all part of a forum before and many of our clients are part of other pheromone communities. So it is all Good.

What brought you here besides the obvious. Have you ever tried any of our products, if not, what do you plan to purchase.

Although this seems super simple,the goal system is designed to help you find the right product for you.

Again, so nice to have you here. I am excited to know what products you purchased, your adventures. Everything , ahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  Ail! Nice to have you. Well, many of us were all part of a forum before and many of our clients are part of other pheromone communities. So it is all Good.

What brought you here besides the obvious. Have you ever tried any of our products, if not, what do you plan to purchase.

Although this seems super simple,the goal system is designed to help you find the right product for you.

Again, so nice to have you here. I am excited to know what products you purchased, your adventures. Everything , ahahahah
                  No I haven't tried XS pheromones before. But I knew I wanted to go to one place that offers a hybrid of pheromones, putatives and custom blends.I ordered a mix and match set (tempetress, psel, connections and + celebrity. Probably weird to say I like to study people which is my draw to pheromones.
                  Phero Stash:

Comment

Welcome!

1. PSEL
                    2. Connections
                    3. Babe

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

No I haven't tried XS pheromones before. But I knew I wanted to go to one place that offers a hybrid of pheromones, putatives and custom blends.I ordered a mix and match set (tempetress, psel, connections and + celebrity. Probably weird to say I like to study people which is my draw to pheromones.

I can't wait to hear how you feel about our products when you do try them out. I would love to know what products you intend to try out first.

Comment

good hunting!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X