Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Everyone!

    Hi Everyone here!

    First post since joining the community, not as new to pheromone use to be a part of another pheromone community a while back before things became a little to sketch. But I look forward to learning from you and testing out some new pheromones.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ail221 View Post
    Hi Everyone here!

    First post since joining the community, not as new to pheromone use to be a part of another pheromone community a while back before things became a little to sketch. But I look forward to learning from you and testing out some new pheromones.
    Welcome! 😇
    PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

    PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


    LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome.
      Arsenal

      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello. Welcome.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi Ail,welcome!~

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the welcome! What were some of your favorite top three mones from XS?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ail221 View Post
              Thanks for the welcome! What were some of your favorite top three mones from XS?
              Top three? That’s hard lol 😆 Id have to say
              1. Xs194
              2. P86
              3. Cohesion
              PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

              PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


              LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              Alkemia: Burning Roses,
              Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

              Comment


              • #8

                Ail! Nice to have you. Well, many of us were all part of a forum before and many of our clients are part of other pheromone communities. So it is all Good.

                What brought you here besides the obvious. Have you ever tried any of our products, if not, what do you plan to purchase.

                Although this seems super simple,the goal system is designed to help you find the right product for you.


                https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

                Again, so nice to have you here. I am excited to know what products you purchased, your adventures. Everything , ahahahah

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  Ail! Nice to have you. Well, many of us were all part of a forum before and many of our clients are part of other pheromone communities. So it is all Good.

                  What brought you here besides the obvious. Have you ever tried any of our products, if not, what do you plan to purchase.

                  Although this seems super simple,the goal system is designed to help you find the right product for you.


                  https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

                  Again, so nice to have you here. I am excited to know what products you purchased, your adventures. Everything , ahahahah
                  No I haven't tried XS pheromones before. But I knew I wanted to go to one place that offers a hybrid of pheromones, putatives and custom blends.I ordered a mix and match set (tempetress, psel, connections and + celebrity. Probably weird to say I like to study people which is my draw to pheromones.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome!

                    1. PSEL
                    2. Connections
                    3. Babe

                    PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

                    LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ail221 View Post

                      No I haven't tried XS pheromones before. But I knew I wanted to go to one place that offers a hybrid of pheromones, putatives and custom blends.I ordered a mix and match set (tempetress, psel, connections and + celebrity. Probably weird to say I like to study people which is my draw to pheromones.


                      I can't wait to hear how you feel about our products when you do try them out. I would love to know what products you intend to try out first.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        good hunting!

                        Comment

                        Ad down

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X