yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wonderful being here / phero's profound effect on my evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful being here / phero's profound effect on my evolution

Hello everyone, I'm so glad to become part of this lovely community. I've been using pheros (as well as plant essences) for a few years now and I can honestly say they have helped me become who I envisioned I wanted to be. You see, I feel pheros have a profound effect not only others but yourself and the effect goes far beyond a few hours. I think they push you to grow spiritually towards the qualities you wish to project. In my case I credit pheros as a big part of developing the alpha part of my personality, on setting boundaries and having confidence in myself and pursuing my goals. Pheros have helped me grow and spiritually evolve in a way that I'm certain has been much quicker. In my opinion pheros, used correctly, can be spiritual rocket fuel. And the other fun effects don't hurt either

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

They force you to grow, they also encourage me to get out more too, just to test but I'm, out there actually looking and watching and participating quite often where I would be participating at a much reduced level.

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed 100% !

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      They force you to grow, they also encourage me to get out more too, just to test but I'm, out there actually looking and watching and participating quite often where I would be participating at a much reduced level.
      That is a good thing!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, very much so

Welcome! For me pheromones did help me to approach more people without fear as I had this feeling that the pheromones were always behind my back. I believe overtime, this does become permanent and I hope you are able to enjoy your stay here.

ashton kutcher hello GIF
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Nightwing I feel very welcomed in this community thanks to kind member like you

That is a very profound way of looking at it. I believe the whole idea around pheromones and the companys that sell them do encourage growth and that is great. Where the person takes it and how far they reach in regards to the growth depends on them.

It is just a tool like any other tool and how you use it , depends on you. I am glad that you are using it in this way and one of our goals at XS is to change lives for the better.

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed KateD They are a phenomenal tool. And regarding XS goal: you succeed! Thank you for these marvelous, fun, enhancing, growth promoting products.

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      That is a very profound way of looking at it. I believe the whole idea around pheromones and the companys that sell them do encourage growth and that is great. Where the person takes it and how far they reach in regards to the growth depends on them.

It is just a tool like any other tool and how you use it , depends on you. I am glad that you are using it in this way and one of our goals at XS is to change lives for the better.
      And I love you guys for it.
      Arsenal

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww we love you back hun. Mwah!

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        KateD

PheromoneXS products has changed the entire course of my life

Literally

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a wonderful endorsement pingu <3

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        You did that boo boo. It was all you, we just gave you a little push to help you along

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm so glad to become part of this lovely community. I've been using pheros (as well as plant essences) for a few years now and I can honestly say they have helped me become who I envisioned I wanted to be. You see, I feel pheros have a profound effect not only others but yourself and the effect goes far beyond a few hours. I think they push you to grow spiritually towards the qualities you wish to project. In my case I credit pheros as a big part of developing the alpha part of my personality, on setting boundaries and having confidence in myself and pursuing my goals. Pheros have helped me grow and spiritually evolve in a way that I'm certain has been much quicker. In my opinion pheros, used correctly, can be spiritual rocket fuel. And the other fun effects don't hurt either
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm completely with you regarding the "other things" Vicki Lee Which way is the right way? The witch way, of course

Welcome!

Comment

Hello. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse