Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wonderful being here / phero's profound effect on my evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wonderful being here / phero's profound effect on my evolution

    Hello everyone, I'm so glad to become part of this lovely community. I've been using pheros (as well as plant essences) for a few years now and I can honestly say they have helped me become who I envisioned I wanted to be. You see, I feel pheros have a profound effect not only others but yourself and the effect goes far beyond a few hours. I think they push you to grow spiritually towards the qualities you wish to project. In my case I credit pheros as a big part of developing the alpha part of my personality, on setting boundaries and having confidence in myself and pursuing my goals. Pheros have helped me grow and spiritually evolve in a way that I'm certain has been much quicker. In my opinion pheros, used correctly, can be spiritual rocket fuel. And the other fun effects don't hurt either

  • #2
    Welcome.
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
      Spray:Xist

      Liquid Alchemy Labs
      Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

      Comment


    • #4
      They force you to grow, they also encourage me to get out more too, just to test but I'm, out there actually looking and watching and participating quite often where I would be participating at a much reduced level.

      My Current Inventory

      Comment


      • MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed 100% !

    • #5
      Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      They force you to grow, they also encourage me to get out more too, just to test but I'm, out there actually looking and watching and participating quite often where I would be participating at a much reduced level.
      That is a good thing!
      Arsenal

      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

      Comment


      • Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, very much so

    • #6
      Welcome! For me pheromones did help me to approach more people without fear as I had this feeling that the pheromones were always behind my back. I believe overtime, this does become permanent and I hope you are able to enjoy your stay here.

      ashton kutcher hello GIF
      “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

      Comment


      • MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you SeekingTruths I feel very welcomed in this community thanks to kind member like you

    • #7
      That is a very profound way of looking at it. I believe the whole idea around pheromones and the companys that sell them do encourage growth and that is great. Where the person takes it and how far they reach in regards to the growth depends on them.

      It is just a tool like any other tool and how you use it , depends on you. I am glad that you are using it in this way and one of our goals at XS is to change lives for the better.

      Comment


      • MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed KateD They are a phenomenal tool. And regarding XS goal: you succeed! Thank you for these marvelous, fun, enhancing, growth promoting products.

    • #8
      Originally posted by KateD View Post
      That is a very profound way of looking at it. I believe the whole idea around pheromones and the companys that sell them do encourage growth and that is great. Where the person takes it and how far they reach in regards to the growth depends on them.

      It is just a tool like any other tool and how you use it , depends on you. I am glad that you are using it in this way and one of our goals at XS is to change lives for the better.
      And I love you guys for it.
      Arsenal

      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

      Comment


      • KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww we love you back hun. Mwah!

      • Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment

    • #9
      PheromoneXS products has changed the entire course of my life

      Literally

      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

      all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

      Comment


      • MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a wonderful endorsement pingu <3

      • KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        You did that boo boo. It was all you, we just gave you a little push to help you along

    • #10
      Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
      Hello everyone, I'm so glad to become part of this lovely community. I've been using pheros (as well as plant essences) for a few years now and I can honestly say they have helped me become who I envisioned I wanted to be. You see, I feel pheros have a profound effect not only others but yourself and the effect goes far beyond a few hours. I think they push you to grow spiritually towards the qualities you wish to project. In my case I credit pheros as a big part of developing the alpha part of my personality, on setting boundaries and having confidence in myself and pursuing my goals. Pheros have helped me grow and spiritually evolve in a way that I'm certain has been much quicker. In my opinion pheros, used correctly, can be spiritual rocket fuel. And the other fun effects don't hurt either
      Welcome to the fourm, and I’m glad I’m not the only one using them with spiritual intention as well as some other things conjured on in the mix. 😉 *wink*
      PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

      PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


      LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

      Comment


      • MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm completely with you regarding the "other things" Vicki Lee Which way is the right way? The witch way, of course

    • #11
      Welcome!

      Comment


      • #12
        Hello. Welcome.

        Comment


        • #13
          Welcome
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
          Spray:Xist

          Liquid Alchemy Labs
          Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

          Comment


          • #14

            Comment

            Ad down

            Collapse

            Working...
            X