yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Member, Seasoned User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, Seasoned User

Hi everyone,

So I've a user of pheromones for quite sometime. I first discovered AD when I was 14, and have been experimenting with pheromones ever since (I'm 25 now!) I've probably spent close to ten grand on products, and have tested about 30+ products from about 6 or 7 different companies. I finally decided to go from lurker to user on the forums.

So with that, hello!
    Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
    Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
    LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
    HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
    True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
    Alpha Dream: Glace
    APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Welcome to the XS community. Have you ever used PXS products?

Comment

Yes I have, and I just updated my signature with all of the products that I own or have tried over the years. I have actually tried more PXS products than any other company, and I'd have to say that they are hands down my favorite company of the lot. In my view, no other company has the best choice of products, quality of products, pricing, speed of delivery, customer service (I had 3 bottles shatter and they replaced them for me no problem after a few emails), and consistency. I've gotten some of my greatest hits from Xist and during one of SteveO's previous sales I think I bought 8 bottles as Christmas gifts for my close friends!
      Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi

Comment

I think what really made me love Xist was that I used to wear it at work when I was like 18 and there was a girl that I used to work with (like 23 IIRC) who never really paid me the time of day, and then we started hanging out... After about a month she started telling people at my job that she had a thing for me, and then she comes up to me and says, "I wanna take you out to dinner and we can go to any restaurant that you want." We ended up going to the Cheesecake Factory and she picked up like a $75 tab and I was in complete shock! At that age I wasn't really used to much female attention... Much less a girl asking ME out to dinner AND paying for it! I couldn't believe it LOL!
        Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!
            PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Ubermensch Hello

You have Instant Shine V2 Oil from Androtics?

I bought TWO of them a few months ago and have been planning to throw them out in the future to make space in the house for more practical things such as toilet rolls. (I hate my Instant Shine V2 btw if you can't tell)

How is your IS working for you? Personally, for me, even at 12x drops they have been a complete dud. I have owned and used an entire bottle of Instant Shine V2 (with 4x the mones) in the past so I know what Instant Shine is meant to be like.
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Aw man Pingu I feel your pain!

I was a HUGE fan of Instant Shine v1 back in the day, and I thought it was worth its weight in gold, but I JUST got v2 in the mail last week and it is HANDS DOWN THE WORST PRODUCT IVE EVER PURCHASED IN THE COMMUNITY! It doesn't smell good, doesn't produce ANY of the original effects, and is one of the smallest bottles I think I've ever gotten! -1/10!
                Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch View Post
                  Aw man Pingu I feel your pain!

I was a HUGE fan of Instant Shine v1 back in the day, and I thought it was worth its weight in gold, but I JUST got v2 in the mail last week and it is HANDS DOWN THE WORST PRODUCT IVE EVER PURCHASED IN THE COMMUNITY! It doesn't smell good, doesn't produce ANY of the original effects, and is one of the smallest bottles I think I've ever gotten! -1/10!
                  Now that I have seen that another experienced user is sure that Instant Shine V2 is a dud, I am certainly going to throw it out now, or maybe use 30x drops in one go and see what happens

I have also bought their Come Talk To Me V3 Oil currently on sale, it's a dud also
                  I have bought Desire Me Oil (female) for a female friend, it's a dud also
                  I have also bought their 'Hunted' spray cologne for men, it works, but overpriced anyway
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Androtics was only good until about 2012 and then they started going downhill fast. I will never trust anything marketed as Alpha314 as they have changed that formula more times than they probably could even count. Original Ammo was the cats meow and got me my first few girlfriends, but the product they market now as ammo doesn't carry the same cover scent so its lost a lot of the appeal. I think the pheromone content itself is similar though so I'm still willing to begrudgingly purchase it but anything else from them I won't touch with a 10 foot pole.
                    Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Honestly original Instant Shine you needed one spray and it was an instant pick me up. 2 sprays and you were cheezin. 3 sprays and you could get an entire ROOM going with energy and enthusiasm. Its laughably awful that the stuff they sell now even has the same name. Much less marketed as a better version. Complete joke.
                      Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

I think what really made me love Xist was that I used to wear it at work when I was like 18 and there was a girl that I used to work with (like 23 IIRC) who never really paid me the time of day, and then we started hanging out... After about a month she started telling people at my job that she had a thing for me, and then she comes up to me and says, "I wanna take you out to dinner and we can go to any restaurant that you want." We ended up going to the Cheesecake Factory and she picked up like a $75 tab and I was in complete shock! At that age I wasn't really used to much female attention... Much less a girl asking ME out to dinner AND paying for it! I couldn't believe it LOL!
                        Great report on Xist. I have yet to use Xist for long term exposure.

Comment

Honestly original Instant Shine you needed one spray and it was an instant pick me up. 2 sprays and you were cheezin. 3 sprays and you could get an entire ROOM going with energy and enthusiasm. Its laughably awful that the stuff they sell now even has the same name. Much less marketed as a better version. Complete joke.
                          I am about to go sleep but I was in the bathroom earlier. Using my Instant Shine V2 Oil to take 'practice' shots on my neck so that I could better accurately apply my PheromoneXS Oil products in the future Looks like I have found a use for it

Comment

All this on your intro post.
                            Well then I'm glad to have you.
                            So then, how did APi, Thinker, Limitless, and Voodoo treat you?
                            Those are the items I've yet to try but will eventually.
                            Also what is your background, are you German? (per the screen name)

Comment

Bloodburn oh REALLY you haven't used Xist for long-term exposure?!! That's the MEAT and POTATOES of Xist!! Honestly I've noticed the greatest results with long-term exposure. I'll give you another anecdote:

At the same job where I used to work at, I was always really flirty with my manager. We worked down the street from a Starbucks and I brought her a cakepop to work one day. She goes, "Oh my God! I LOVE cakepops!" And she gave me a huge hug. We hugged for like 7 seconds. Then, a few weeks later, she HANDWRITES me a note telling me how much she loves working with me, signs her name at the bottom with a heart next to it, and includes a starbucks gift card in it! Then, she starts an, "employee of the week," award on the wall, puts my name up, and then just STOPS after one week and then just leaves my name on the wall for months as employee of the week LOL! We keep flirting back and forth, and then around Christmas time, she tells me about this Disney charm bracelet that she has and tells me about how she's gotten charms from various people in her life and how each one means something to her. So then I go to Kohls, drop like $100 on a new Magic Kingdom charm for her, but when I go back, I re-up with like 2 sprays of Cohesion. I go to give her the gift and she breaks down in tears. Then I go to give her a hug and while she's hugging me she says, "you know, all I want to do is stay in your arms forever and ever." And she says ALL THIS while she was DATING SOMEONE! (Which she admitted afterwards that she didnt want to tell me haha!) In my Xperience, Xist is the one that you wear with a girl for long periods of time, and over time, she starts getting in her head that you are the love of her life and makes THEM want to chase YOU! If I'm only going to see them once I'll either go for something harder hitting like Aqua Vitae or Wolf; but my favorite approach is the slow-burn with Xist! SHOOT for the friend-zone, hang out often, expose her to the Xist cloud, set the timer, and let the magic happen!
                              Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

pingu that seems like the best use for it haha! I actually gave it to my friend Nick and I was like, "hey, here's free mones. I think they're a dud, so want to teat them for me and report back?" Needless to say he was very excited to because Shine v1 was his absolute favorite and he's tried everything in my toolbox so I'm hoping that he has better luck with it than I!
                                Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Thanks Prettyrickyboi !

And yeah I'd be happy to give you my thoughts:

APi: I've really only stacked it so I dont know how well it would do as a standalone. But I can experiment this week and get back to you!

Thinker: I really dont know if this works or not because I naturally overthink and I dont exactly feel ignorant very often. I tried it a couple times but I saved it because I felt like I was wasting it. I'll have to gift it off to someone and ask what their experience is.

Limitless: I bought this a while back ago but I kept it on the shelf because I thought it was just hype. But this is actually the one I've been testing as of late and I'm really, really happy with it. Recommended dose is like 2 sprays straight at your jawline/lower-face/nose at like 9:20 (assuming you have a job that starts at 9) and chugging a cup of coffee at like 9:30). Dont put it on at home, wait until you are at work/the office/the library and give it like 5-10 minutes to settle and you are off to the races. When I wear it I am very honed in to my work and very good at shooting down distractions. It helps give you tunnel vision and your mind constant goes, "okay, back to what I should be focusing on." It also pairs really well with caffeine. Out of everything I've tried though it's definitely the closest one to a performance enhancer at work that I've come across thus far.

Voodoo: I love this stuff, and it is very similar to Xist. A few key differences though: Xist is good for people that have already friend-zoned you, but I have not noticed the same, "reset effect" that I've seen from Xist. Voodoo is more deer-in-headlights in that it helps me get a strong first impression and emotional bond for people that I'm just meeting for the first time. They do pair well together though, and Voodoo, like Xist, in my experience does it's best work over multiple exposures. Although Voodoo from what I've seen is more of a deep rapport emotional-bonding where-as Xist is more of a crushy, lovey-dovey vibe. Xist also builds and builds over time where-as Voodoo kind of hits them over the head from the very beginning. If it's a friend you're trying to make into a LTR I'd stick with Xist because Voodoo may come off as too incongruent to your previous interactions. At least, I'd wait to introduce Voodoo until after Xist has gotten you at least a kiss first, and then I'd slowly introduce small amounts of Voodoo until you've gotten them to commit. If you're meeting someone for the first time, or want a solid one for everyday use, I think Voodoo will still work though.
                                  Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Awesome stuff, I'll give limitless a try. Hey if you remember TAC give XSP115 a try...its something like molecule c.

• Ubermensch
                                    Ubermensch commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I never tried TAC. But yeah I love limitless!

Prettyrickyboi also yes I am German but only 25%. I borrowed the name from my favorite philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche. It is the name he uses for a person who has reached the highest level of self-development. It loosely translates to overman, or superman.
                                  Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Wow you seem very experienced, welcome to the forum! I'm wondering if you read a lot of philosophy since you've read Nietzsche? From what I heard (if I'm not mistaken), is that his works are very obtuse and hard to read. Also I wonder what's your usual dosage of Xist and your thoughts on combo-ing Xist or other products?
                                    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome Ubermensch!
                                      Ammo:
                                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                      AD: Glace
                                      Lovescent: NNPA
                                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X