yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Member, Seasoned User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubermensch The reason I haven't used Xist for long-term exposure because I never got a chance to use it with someone. And when the occasion arises, I tend to grab NA + A1/A1 heavy product or NA + VD + A1 instead. I'm thinking of using Xist in an NA + A1 but I also heard that Xist with NA is having a reduced effect than NA + A1. What do you think?

Comment

Welcome and enjoy PSX!
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hey Nightwing yeah I'm obsessed with philosophy I've read a ton of stuff! I'm assuming you love the subject too based on your profile picture and username! And yeah his works can be difficult to approach at first but are very rewarding! Honestly the best of the best! Send me a PM if you want some good resources on his philosophy! And yeah so with Xist it really depends on the setting and context that I'm in. If it's somewhere that I need to be professional or has low sensory competition I'll stick with 1 spray. Places like the office, work, or library. If it's during the day and I'm going to be going multiple places, going outside, or aren't in a low sensory competition environment then I'll wear 2 sprays. If it's a bar or club then ill wear 3 sprays. As far as what I pair it with it depends on my social objectives. If I'm on a 1 on 1 date with a girl I'll pair it with Cohesion or Ladykiller if I'm past building attraction and want to build comfort. If I'm past building attraction and comfort, we've already made out a couple times, and I'm going for seduction I might pair it with Evolve, Aqua Vitae, or M3x. If I'm just meeting girls for the first time I'll pair it with Core or Ammo. If I'm in a group setting and I want to sniper off a particular target of interest I'll pair it with Orbital or Connections. But usually I try and save Xist for the reset effect, getting me to a first kiss, or making a hookup want to have a more serious relationship. I think other pheromones are better for other social objectives.
        Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
        Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
        LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
        HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
        True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
        Alpha Dream: Glace
        APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Comment

Thank you, Jimmy42 !
          Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi

Comment

Bloodburn forgive me, but what is A1? Is that shorthand for a product or for a specific molecule, like androstenone?
            Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Thank you Vicki Lee !
              Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch View Post
                Bloodburn forgive me, but what is A1? Is that shorthand for a product or for a specific molecule, like androstenone?
                A1 is Androstadienone.

Comment

Ubermensch I'll definitely hit you in the PMs for that! Yeah I'm into philosophy lately and have been reading some of the very early Socratic works. There's a podcast called "The History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps" that I've been listening while doing my workouts/gaming sessions that allow my focus to wander a bit. It's about philosophy starting from the Pre-Socratics until the modern day philosophers, would highly recommend.

As for about pheromones, I'm wondering what do you think is great for romance in general besides Xist? Was considering getting A1 (androstadienone)/Cohesion to combo with Xist. Usual combos for me are Xist+Loveboat or Xist+Connections or Xist+Loveboat+Connections.
                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome to the party!

Comment

welcome jurassic park GIF
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Bloodburn I've never tried Nude Alpha or really ever use individual molecules so I wouldn't know how they do. However, I can speak from personal experience in that Xist seems to have the best effects over multiple interactions. I also would caution against just throwing a bunch of pheromones together just because. A lot of times the products are formulated to accomplish a particular task. I've made the mistake of wearing 4-5 different products all at the same time. I could not recommend against doing this enough. Not only do you risk being the, "smelly guy," (either because you wreak of cologne or BO), I find that the more product you wear that you also tend to sweat a lot more. Not only that, but it becomes really difficult to replicate the results when you're getting good hits. In my opinion, you generally don't need to combo 3+ as long as you have a clear social objective in mind and have the right standalone products. Granted I'm only speaking from personal experience and I'm just one perspective of many but anytime I'm wearing mones I always pick one as my primary and I will only add a second one to act as a buffer. It's never, "a little of this, a little of that, and some of the other stuff."

That being said, if you want to know what causes Xist to shine best this is my take on it:

Xist is what you wear when you've landed in the friend zone, and NA (from what I've read on the forums) is more-so what you'd wear to build attraction.

If I'm stuck in the friend zone, I'm not going to ramp up the alpha products right off the bat because it will come off as incongruent and might weird out whoever my target is. Instead, my strategy would be to continue to hang out with said friend and expose them to my Xist cloud over multiple interactions. Xist is like the reset button on a gaming console. If your, "game" is frozen, first you have to reset. To me, Xist is more-so about getting a clean slate and reigniting the spark.

None-heavy products are the power button. The gasoline. But I'm much better off pouring the gasoline AFTER I've struck the match. Press the reset button first, and THEN turn the console on. And once I've, "reset," and I've, "powered-on" attraction, THEN I'm all set to continue playing, "the game."

I think there's a big misconception in the community that the best way to score is to always go for the dominant/sexual/aggressive products. However, I think that there are different pheromones that are better suited based on where you are at in the emotional progressive model (Mystery Method).

The old adage is: Attraction + Comfort = Seduction

And to that end, I think that's exactly why the ACE combo does so well. They aren't meant to be worn together. They are meant to be worn at different stages.

Ascend is best for meeting and attracting women.

Cohesion is best for building comfort, trust, and connection.

Evolve is best for seduction and physical intimacy.

So I guess to answer your question I don't think that Xist would pair well with NA because I think that they are meant to accomplish different objectives. I'd either use NA for Seduction or Attraction, where-as I'd use Xist as either a pre-cursor to attraction or as a bridge between attraction and comfort. That being said I've never used them together so obviously experimental usage would have more merit; but from strictly a theoretical standpoint I can understand why they wouldn't pair together very well.
                        Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

Also thanks MRSNAKE and BobiiJo925 happy to be here!
                          Pheromone Toolbox:

Comment

welcome the nanny GIF

So nice to have you here and from your posts I can see that you are a seasoned pheromone user and do enjoy this little hobby.

I look forward to reading more about your experiences. I just noticed that you are super close to becoming a community influencer.

Comment

Ubermensch Thank you for your input. I generally don't combo more than 3 products. Mostly just two. There are some blend that I use it solo as well.

I mostly use Xist for its reset effect or tone down aggressive alpha/sexual blends but never for relationship.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X