yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newcomer/LSA font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Nicki Minaj fans
    OK.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

OK.
      Lol Americans right? ???? is that not a thing they do in Norway or is the name for the fan base funny?
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

OK.
        Lmao

Comment

Vicki Lee & Cheerio I am not sure if Nicki Minaj has a fanbase here in Norway....
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think the oils from LPMPs too have a good reach, you just need to know where to roll them. I know I will never be without my favorites from them in both spray and oil. And I am now collecting my favorites from XS in oil too, (those XSteveO creates in oil version too), since I am preparing for summer.
            Are oils better for the summer? I'm new to pheromones and got no hits with LPMP oils but immediate results with XS sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post

Are oils better for the summer? I'm new to pheromones and got no hits with LPMP oils but immediate results with XS sprays.
              I have the impression they are, but the pheromonexs sprays do work a good 6 hours in hot summer before they vanish, though.
              Arsenal

Comment

I have the impression they are, but the pheromonexs sprays do work a good 6 hours in hot summer before they vanish, though.
                Thank you! I will get one to compare

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post

That is the general consensus. there are a few things to consider if going to oils:
                  1. In my opinion, oils have a different character. I don't have ANY so far that are, "In your face'
                  2. Because of this, I feel oils are easier to wear in everyday situations
                  3. Because of this, they are harder to notice that they are working.
                  4. paradoxically they are seeming to have a long term effect on people, they hit them deep and sometimes very hard.
                  5. I'm seeing some imprinting weeks and months later that is not generally talked about in short term reviews.
                  6. Oils do not have a return guarantee policy. Try the spray version first or ask for samples.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am so glad to have you here, you certainly brought out some funk in this thread. I see that you enjoy every bit of using pheromones and I love that.

How is your journey so far. What is it that you need help with in regards to applying the pheromones.

The goals system is really easy to use and it is so useful to helping you find the product. What is also useful is all the information on the product page , take some time to read and tell me what you think

Thanks for this lovely message! My journey with pheromones is going slow but swell. Reading these other ladies journals, has me wanting to buy more pheromones! I think my only issue for now when it comes to applying pheromones is how to apply them (before or after) perfume sprays.

And yes I'll start using the product page for more info, thank you!
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

That is the general consensus. there are a few things to consider if going to oils:
                      1. In my opinion, oils have a different character. I don't have ANY so far that are, "In your face'
                      2. Because of this, I feel oils are easier to wear in everyday situations
                      3. Because of this, they are harder to notice that they are working.
                      4. paradoxically they are seeming to have a long term effect on people, they hit them deep and sometimes very hard.
                      5. I'm seeing some imprinting weeks and months later that is not generally talked about in short term reviews.
                      6. Oils do not have a return guarantee policy. Try the spray version first or ask for samples.
                      THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!

I did not know you could sample the oils.. that's amazing! I just ordered some sprays for work/regular social settings (loveboat, bliss, and fantasy). I already have Desire Me, Babe, Xist, and Connections but have been using too much Connections for work (can't wait to share the stories)..

but for the humid summer we get in DC I am thinking of ordering a sexy oil (maybe Desire Me or a molecule) for intimate settings

By imprinting do you mean that the person reacts easier/faster? Should we be using the same phero until we see effects?

* sorry if I'm "derailing" idk if the rules are different then LSA lol *

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oil samples are kinda rare but all of them have a spray version to sample or buy before you spend the big bucks on a thing with a no return policy. Understand?

• littlemermaid
                        littlemermaid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much for explaining this! Yes definitely taking my time before I go all the way with oils.

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

! I think my only issue for now when it comes to applying pheromones is how to apply them (before or after) perfume sprays.
                      Same here! I wait for the spray to dry but I still feel like I'm messing with the composition of the pheros by adding perfumes

Comment

What I meant by imprinting that you make an impression. What that impression depends on both you and the pheromone but a few times, when people talk to me months later they snap back into the mood they had AND the pheromone I was wearing. I don't understand it completely but try to make good impressions just in case.

Comment

• littlemermaid
                          littlemermaid commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow and I thought the Pheromones only worked while they are in your presence.. definitely going to do more research about imprinting.. super interesting!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        What I meant by imprinting that you make an impression. What that impression depends on both you and the pheromone but a few times, when people talk to me months later they snap back into the mood they had AND the pheromone I was wearing. I don't understand it completely but try to make good impressions just in case.
                        That's why I'm really excited to use these pheromones on certain individuals, I need to make good impressions on these men. I need them to somewhat obsess over me lol.
                        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

"absence makes the heart grow fonder" applies here. After the imprint, the obsession grows but mostly in your absence.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm Prettyricky and I approve this message. lol

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X