Collapse

Newcomer/LSA font

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      fa sho

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    Has anyone had great hits from any specific pheromone oils from LPMP?
    I have! I posted about it here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...-journal/page4
    Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

Glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        Thanks! Iโ€™ll look over it

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Glad to have you here.
          Thank you!

Comment

A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!
            Determination on ๐Ÿ’ฏ that means you going out and looking cute all spring and summer, and write hella posts huh? Gotta stay busy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ
            PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorciรจre, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Determination on ๐Ÿ’ฏ that means you going out and looking cute all spring and summer, and write hella posts huh? Gotta stay busy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ
              I feel like if I had a guinea pig, I mean a man, to use my pheromones with, they would help me really understand how each works...also write more posts ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

I feel like if I had a guinea pig, I mean a man, to use my pheromones with, they would help me really understand how each works...also write more posts ๐Ÿ˜
                A man man, or a one night stand of some experimental dack lol
                PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorciรจre, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Hey boo! Welcome!

Comment

Thanks hun!

Comment

Hello!

I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

Looking forward to communicating with you all!
                      Welcome and happy hunting !

Comment

GIF by LifetimeWelcome
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                          GIF by LifetimeWelcome
                          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Welcome and happy hunting !
                            Thanks!

Comment

Thank you!
                              supernatural GIF
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve,SOB, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                Androtics: Oil: A314

โ€‹

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                                  OutspokenOne commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hello and thanks!

Cool to see other LSA fonts here. As you see by avi, I am one of the barbz on there.

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
                                  Cool to see other LSA fonts here. As you see by avi, I am one of the barbz on there.
                                  What is a barbz?
                                  Arsenal

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                                  Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Hello!

I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

Looking forward to communicating with you all!

I am so glad to have you here, you certainly brought out some funk in this thread. I see that you enjoy every bit of using pheromones and I love that.

How is your journey so far. What is it that you need help with in regards to applying the pheromones.

The goals system is really easy to use and it is so useful to helping you find the product. What is also useful is all the information on the product page , take some time to read and tell me what you think

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What is a barbz?
                                      Nicki Minaj fans
                                      Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X