Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newcomer/LSA font

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!
    Current Arsenal:

    XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

    Samples: Innocence

    LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

    Comment


    • KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      fa sho

  • #22
    Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    Has anyone had great hits from any specific pheromone oils from LPMP?
    I have! I posted about it here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...-journal/page4
    Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, Babe, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196
    different color = sample

    Comment


    • #23
      Glad to have you here.

      Comment


      • #24
        Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        Thanks! Iโ€™ll look over it
        Current Arsenal:

        XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

        Samples: Innocence

        LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

        Comment


        • #25
          Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Glad to have you here.
          Thank you!
          Current Arsenal:

          XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

          Samples: Innocence

          LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

          Comment


          • #26
            Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
            A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!
            Determination on ๐Ÿ’ฏ that means you going out and looking cute all spring and summer, and write hella posts huh? Gotta stay busy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ
            PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

            PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


            LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorciรจre, Black Roses


            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

            Comment


            • #27
              Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

              Determination on ๐Ÿ’ฏ that means you going out and looking cute all spring and summer, and write hella posts huh? Gotta stay busy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ
              I feel like if I had a guinea pig, I mean a man, to use my pheromones with, they would help me really understand how each works...also write more posts ๐Ÿ˜
              Current Arsenal:

              XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

              Samples: Innocence

              LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

              Comment


              • #28
                Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

                I feel like if I had a guinea pig, I mean a man, to use my pheromones with, they would help me really understand how each works...also write more posts ๐Ÿ˜
                A man man, or a one night stand of some experimental dack lol
                PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorciรจre, Black Roses


                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                Comment


                • #29
                  Hey boo! Welcome!

                  Comment


                  • #30
                    Thanks hun!
                    Current Arsenal:

                    XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

                    Samples: Innocence

                    LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                    Comment


                    • #31
                      Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                      Hello!

                      I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

                      I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

                      Looking forward to communicating with you all!
                      Welcome and happy hunting !

                      Comment


                      • #32
                        GIF by LifetimeWelcome
                        , Bobbi

                        Comment


                        • #33
                          Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                          GIF by LifetimeWelcome
                          Thank you!
                          Current Arsenal:

                          XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

                          Samples: Innocence

                          LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                          Comment


                          • #34
                            Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

                            Welcome and happy hunting !
                            Thanks!
                            Current Arsenal:

                            XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy

                            Samples: Innocence

                            LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                            Comment


                            • #35
                              Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

                              Thank you!
                              supernatural GIF
                              , Bobbi

                              Comment


                              • #36
                                Welcome
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9




                                โ€‹

                                Comment


                                • OutspokenOne
                                  OutspokenOne commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hello and thanks!

                              • #37
                                Cool to see other LSA fonts here. As you see by avi, I am one of the barbz on there.

                                Comment


                                • OutspokenOne
                                  OutspokenOne commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yay another font on here!

                              • #38
                                Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
                                Cool to see other LSA fonts here. As you see by avi, I am one of the barbz on there.
                                What is a barbz?
                                Arsenal

                                โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

                                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

                                Comment


                                • #39
                                  Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                                  Hello!

                                  I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

                                  I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

                                  Looking forward to communicating with you all!


                                  I am so glad to have you here, you certainly brought out some funk in this thread. I see that you enjoy every bit of using pheromones and I love that.


                                  How is your journey so far. What is it that you need help with in regards to applying the pheromones.

                                  The goals system is really easy to use and it is so useful to helping you find the product. What is also useful is all the information on the product page , take some time to read and tell me what you think

                                  https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html



                                  Comment


                                  • #40
                                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                                    What is a barbz?
                                    Nicki Minaj fans
                                    Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, Babe, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196
                                    different color = sample

                                    Comment

                                    Ad down

                                    Collapse

                                    Working...
                                    X