yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newcomer/LSA font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      fa sho

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    Has anyone had great hits from any specific pheromone oils from LPMP?
    I have! I posted about it here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...-journal/page4

Comment

Glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Glad to have you here.
          Thank you!
          Current Arsenal:

Comment

A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!
            Determination on ???? that means you going out and looking cute all spring and summer, and write hella posts huh? Gotta stay busy! ????????????
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Determination on ???? that means you going out and looking cute all spring and summer, and write hella posts huh? Gotta stay busy! ????????????
              I feel like if I had a guinea pig, I mean a man, to use my pheromones with, they would help me really understand how each works...also write more posts ????
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

I feel like if I had a guinea pig, I mean a man, to use my pheromones with, they would help me really understand how each works...also write more posts ????
                A man man, or a one night stand of some experimental dack lol
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hey boo! Welcome!

Comment

Thanks hun!
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

Hello!

I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

Looking forward to communicating with you all!
                      Welcome and happy hunting !

Comment

GIF by LifetimeWelcome
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                          GIF by LifetimeWelcome
                          Thank you!
                          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Welcome and happy hunting !
                            Thanks!
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Thank you!
                              supernatural GIF
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                                  OutspokenOne commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hello and thanks!

Cool to see other LSA fonts here. As you see by avi, I am one of the barbz on there.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                                  OutspokenOne commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yay another font on here!

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
                                Cool to see other LSA fonts here. As you see by avi, I am one of the barbz on there.
                                What is a barbz?
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello!

I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

Looking forward to communicating with you all!

I am so glad to have you here, you certainly brought out some funk in this thread. I see that you enjoy every bit of using pheromones and I love that.

How is your journey so far. What is it that you need help with in regards to applying the pheromones.

The goals system is really easy to use and it is so useful to helping you find the product. What is also useful is all the information on the product page , take some time to read and tell me what you think

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What is a barbz?
                                    Nicki Minaj fans

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X