yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newcomer/LSA font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer/LSA font

Hello!

I'm new! A few of you may know me from LSA. I ordered a few days ago where @idlergreir helped me with my selections. I have 10 ml of Babe and Xist4w. I have a sample of Desire Me + and Innocence.

I'm still trying to figure out how to apply the pheromones correctly. Haven't received any blatant hits but when I do, I'll update you guys.

Looking forward to communicating with you all!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Also I from LPMP, I have

??????1) Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha
    2) Divine Magick w/ Blatant Invitation
    3) Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation

First time using that company as well.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Thank you! Yes I will. And yes you should! It smells good
        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Thank you! Yes I will. And yes you should! It smells good
            Scorpion
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                No one wants to smell like an old lady! I like LPMP's scents but I'm wondering if I'll even continue to invest in them in the future. Reading the forums here and on LSA, it seems like you have to use a lot of the oil pheromones to get the same results as the sprays.
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  Hello. Welcome to the forum.
                  Thank you!
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

Welcome! I came from LsSA as well!
                    PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

No one wants to smell like an old lady! I like LPMP's scents but I'm wondering if I'll even continue to invest in them in the future. Reading the forums here and on LSA, it seems like you have to use a lot of the oil pheromones to get the same results as the sprays.
                      Oils are great in that you could use them in social situations where colognes/perfumes would be inappropriate

For example, imagine you are hanging out at someone's house and because you'd be really close to him/her the entire time, if you've dosed yourself with sprays, the cover-scents itself could be overpowering and make the other person question why you've used so much Scents for a casual occasion.
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I think the oils from LPMPs too have a good reach, you just need to know where to roll them. I know I will never be without my favorites from them in both spray and oil. And I am now collecting my favorites from XS in oil too, (those XSteveO creates in oil version too), since I am preparing for summer.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Oils are great in that you could use them in social situations where colognes/perfumes would be inappropriate

For example, imagine you are hanging out at someone's house and because you'd be really close to him/her the entire time, if you've dosed yourself with sprays, the cover-scents itself could be overpowering and make the other person question why you've used so much Scents for a casual occasion.
                          ahhh I see, maybe i'll start investing in more pheromone oils.
                          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            I think the oils from LPMPs too have a good reach, you just need to know where to roll them. I know I will never be without my favorites from them in both spray and oil. And I am now collecting my favorites from XS in oil too, (those XSteveO creates in oil version too), since I am preparing for summer.
                            Yeah I think my main issue now is figuring out where my "sweet" spots are when it comes to application. I'll look into getting more oils when i am comfortable
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by BadandBougie View Post
                              Welcome! I came from LsSA as well!
                              Yay another LSA font! I'm going to be more active on this forum but hopefully stay active on the thread back in LSA.
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Yay another LSA font! I'm going to be more active on this forum but hopefully stay active on the thread back in LSA.
                                Ildergreier
                                PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                  Lmao yes! I threw out my honeyed LP W/ Gotcha! It was sooooo stank.

I did purchase unscented Gotcha in the form of oil though! I really need to dust that off and start testing it.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                                    OutspokenOne commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You threw yours away? was it a vial?

• Scorpion
                                    Scorpion commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Yes, the small sample size. I think $5-6

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Please do, it is an amazing bonding blend.

So glad you joined!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                                  Yes, the small sample size. I think $5-6
                                  Girl when you posted that on the thread I wanted to bop you upside the head! I thought it was a whole bottle I was finna be like damn I coulda used it lol.

Comment

• Scorpion
                                    Scorpion commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    LMAO. Ya know, I was looking for the trading part of the forum, but couldn't find it. :(

Has anyone had great hits from any specific pheromone oils from LPMP?
                                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X