yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to the DXS Community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the DXS Community!

Vicki Lee

Originally posted by Slay.So.Softly View Post
    Welcome
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hello! welcome dr evil GIF
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Slay!

celebrating happy new year GIFencouraging of phero experimentation! (Don't say I didn't warn you ) I do hope you'll share your own adventures as they happen. Amazing things are in store for you, I'm sure of it
        "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
        (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Hi. Welcome to XS community.

Comment

This is a much, much better place to discuss! No judgement zone

Comment

Hi and welcome to XS.

Comment

Welcome! I hope you can grow from your experiences here and be the best person you can be. Good luck in all your other ventures too!
                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

, Bobbi

Comment

Welcome
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I mean Wow, you have such an amazing into in terms of starting over. The looking for a particular type of guy part had me cracking up.I mean as women, when we mature we want different things.

When we are young it is all about sex and love or we think awesome sex is love

As we grow older we look for more stability

Tell us what products you ended up getting and how has it being going for you

I see you only have 5 threads which means you are holding out on those awesome adventures I am sure you are having.

As a member you can earn up to 50% discount all year round. Now, how does that sound?

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! And best of luck in the dating scene!
                          Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
                          Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
                          LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
                          HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
                          True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
                          Alpha Dream: Glace
                          APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Comment

welcome stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
                            welcome! so happy that you're with us
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome Slay.

Comment

Welcome, Slay! Make yourself home. You can see in Women's forum, they have fewer thread with tons of posts within a thread!
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                APEX: Manimal 2
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X