New to the DXS Community!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the DXS Community!

Vicki Lee Thank you for telling me about this forum!

My name is Slay and I am very excited to make my first purchase. I come from LSA and i have been HOOKED on learning more and taking notes! I already had a few recommendations: Fantasy, Celebrity, P74, Girlfriend, xs196, xs89, and Desire Me. I'm so excited to get started, I'm getting back in the dating field and I want to attract a particular type of man (ahem, wealthy and generous) and like to use a bit of magic to add to my magic

I left my ex fiancé about a year ago and have spent the past year healing and rebuilding my life, so now I am FINALLY at the place where I can and want to venture out, meet new people and start a whole new life...and to do that, I'll be doing a lot of things I've never thought to do before...this is just a start!

Originally posted by Slay.So.Softly View Post
    Vicki Lee Thank you for telling me about this forum!

My name is Slay and I am very excited to make my first purchase. I come from LSA and i have been HOOKED on learning more and taking notes! I already had a few recommendations: Fantasy, Celebrity, P74, Girlfriend, xs196, xs89, and Desire Me. I'm so excited to get started, I'm getting back in the dating field and I want to attract a particular type of man (ahem, wealthy and generous) and like to use a bit of magic to add to my magic

I left my ex fiancé about a year ago and have spent the past year healing and rebuilding my life, so now I am FINALLY at the place where I can and want to venture out, meet new people and start a whole new life...and to do that, I'll be doing a lot of things I've never thought to do before...this is just a start!
    Welcome
    PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Hello! welcome dr evil GIF
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Slay!

celebrating happy new year GIF

You're in good hands – the ladies here are super knowledgeable and incredibly enabl-, ahem, encouraging of phero experimentation! (Don't say I didn't warn you ) I do hope you'll share your own adventures as they happen. Amazing things are in store for you, I'm sure of it
        "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
        (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Hi. Welcome to XS community.

Comment

This is a much, much better place to discuss! No judgement zone
            Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

Hi and welcome to XS.

Comment

Welcome! I hope you can grow from your experiences here and be the best person you can be. Good luck in all your other ventures too!
                “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

Comment

, Bobbi

Comment

Welcome
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve,SOB, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                    Androtics: Oil: A314

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                    X