yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

amateur Beginner's Guide to Pheromone Application, Diffusion, Longevity, Oils, Sprays

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pingu. I've definitely searched and researched but this is clear and to the point. Ive wondered if oils were worth the $. The sprays work but it is sort of socially abnormal to spray yourself secretly in a location or less intense settings

Comment

great guide - have been using mones for awhile, but this is a great refresher - I had forgotten a lot of this....Thank you!

Comment

It would be nice to see Pingu back

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          It would be nice to see Pingu back
          I actually blocked myself from DiscoverXS because I felt like I couldn't get off of it!

It was quite addicting being on here
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand. I constantly block news sources as fast as they pop up and consider disconnecting the internet daily. Hope you are well.

• Quiet&Dreamy
            Quiet&Dreamy commented
            Editing a comment
            It really is addictive. Pheromones are endlessly fascinating and the community here is wonderful.

• Spring
            Spring commented
            Editing a comment
            Any updates? Really liked your journal

Originally posted by Spring View Post
          Any updates? Really liked your journal
          No updates, when I stopped myself from going on DiscoverXS I also stopped caring about what I put on when I go out, go to work, sex or any of that.

I just put on what seems appropiate for different situations

If someone is sleeping over or coming over for 'movie' night, Sob Oil
          If I'm going work, something light like Bliss/Taboo/LoveBoat
          If the girl I'm hanging around with is on her period, Cohesion Spray/Oil
          If I'm eating with just a friend in a car late at night cos we hungry, Connections

If it's intimate, Oil. If it's outdoors and quick, Spray

Plus, I have never been good at seeing signs or hits and didn't have anything to put down on the journal anyway

When I finish my entire collection, which would probably be in 2 to 3 years, if PheromoneXS's product range stays the same I am just going to own
          XiSt Spray & SOB Oil and only use these two, these two I am happy to be with and will be able to cover every social situation I would get into

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate
            I understand. I constantly block news sources as fast as they pop up and consider disconnecting the internet daily. Hope you are well.
            Thanks for understanding, I am doing well too.

I was just going through my PheromoneXS products which I have kept in a box I left somewhere and have forgotten that I even owned some things!

I didn't remember owning a Sob Spray until an hour ago

Comment

what got you away from Pheros, bad things at work, You were doing well, got SOB and then left SOB bad reactions maybe? You were soaked in Ascend as I recall.

Comment

what got you away from Pheros, bad things at work, You were doing well, got SOB and then left SOB bad reactions maybe?
                I never got away from Pheros, I have used it everyday at work since I got them, except for one or two days where I have forgotten to put them on.

I guess I have never needed SOB Spray and left it somewhere collecting dust. Whenever I needed SOB I just use the oil

You were soaked in Ascend as I recall.
                Yeah for the first few weeks of getting Ascend (my first product with PSX) I guess I was too excited and kept overdosing

Comment

Thanks a lot pingu for this very useful tricks on pheromones application.

How about euro dropper type of application? Have you experience it ? If yes, mind to share your tricks?

Comment

Thank you! discoverxs is so helpful answering my many questions.
                    Best VR Headsets for VR

Comment

Originally posted by Btwfragheads View Post
                      Thanks a lot pingu for this very useful tricks on pheromones application.

How about euro dropper type of application? Have you experience it ? If yes, mind to share your tricks?
                      hahaha sorry for the months late reply

i havent had the opportunity to try a euro dropper yet

​​​​​​there shouldnt be any difference between the two besides maybe handling the drop so that it lands accurately on your skin

​​​
                      ​​​​​

Comment

I agree with pingu. There is not much difference. I'll have a video made to show

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

This is tremendously helpful. Thanks!

I would like to add one thing:

Perfumery is one of my hobbies. Roja Dove is one of the world's best and well-known perfumers. And his work truly is art.

As you can see in the video I linked to, woody notes in a perfume help the perfume linger in the air. I don't know if it affects pheromones like that as well. Someone with more experience would have to test it. But it could be that a perfume with a good base including a woody note or multiple ones would help the pheromones linger in the air as well.

Regarding using lotion. I have very dry skin. So much so that if I use perfume, it will quickly go out of balance. The lighter molecules disappear too much and very quickly, leaving only the heavier ones. In most cases that means that it smells terrible. The notes need to be in harmony.

I'm not sure, but I got the impression that on my dry skin, pheromone products don't smell quite right as well. But I'm not sure since I'm still learning to detect them. What I do know is that the effects on myself are much better if I use some lotion.

Don't use Vaseline or any type of thick cream. And don't use too much lotion. It traps the fragrance molecules so too little is released from the skin and you won't smell much. And after testing it, I got the impression that the same is true for pheromones. Though as I mentioned before, I'm too new to pheromones to assess it well enough.

Use good lotion from a good brand. It makes a difference. They really do tend to make the better products. And they're not expensive to begin with. I use Nivea unscented moisturizing lotion. To prevent using too much, a good way to tell what the right amount is, is to see if your skin feels like normal skin 15 - 30 minutes after applying the lotion. The best way is to ask someone close to you who has normal skin if you can feel theirs to compare. If it's someone you have romantic interest in, it's also a good way to get to touching.

Oh and Vaseline has their regular petroleum jelly. That stuff is great if you never want anything to leave your skin ever. For perfumes and presumably pheromones it's the worst thing you can use. Pay attention when looking for products though. Vaseline also has body lotions that work really, really well for dry skin. BUT, not for fragrances. The reason they work so well is because they contain microdroplets of petroleum jelly. But those same droplets will trap molecules as well. Not as much as with straight petroleum jelly, but still enough to trap fragrance notes. At least that is my experience. Yours may be different.

For people with regular skin, it can be worth it to try a little lotion as well. For some people, it does improve the quality of a fragrance. It may not be necessary but it's worth giving it a try. Use just a little bit though, since you're not battling dry skin.

All of the above is based on my very long-term passion for fragrances. And it probably applies to pheromones as well. But, being new to this, I can't say for sure. However, I figured I may as well type it out in case it's useful.

Have a great day!

Comment

• Silvia
                            Silvia commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thats a great info!
                            Thanks for sharing

Just curious as to what words or actions constitute a reverse imprint as well as an imprint while using Xist.
                          Going to use Xist on the neck and Taboo on the wrists.

Comment

A reverse imprint is when you can't get THEM out of YOUR mind instead of vice versa, i.e them not being able to get you off their mind.

The danger of reverse imprint is that you lose bargaining strength and they gain power in the relationship. Nowadays I know what's going on and can kinda talk myself out of the reverse magic but it can last for days, I've had it last for weeks. Often wearing XIst we want out of friendzone, When I am reverse imprinted I get all right with friendzone which leads no where. Xist is not bad with this. I wear LAL's Nude though and am always acting stupid around the girls with that one lol.

The better combo for me is taboo on wrists or forearms as you are planning on wearing it, but you can reverse this if the reverse imprint is too strong. A reverse imprint gives of a beta vibe which is good for friendships romance and caring for others. I always let them take advantage of me when I'm reverse imprinted though, I'm more social than sexual. Xist has some erone in it so the respect stays higher than with Nude, I think that's how it avoids real bad reverses but it does happen.

Comment

OK , don't know if what I wore was working but there was a lot of nose rubbing with tissue so I have no idea as of yet how this may play out

Comment

its the beginning of allergy season here, I'd also question your cover scent. If none you may need to cut back dose or apply it an hour or two before contact.

Nose rubbing if not caused by environmental or viral concerns is often an indicator of deception but by itself is useless without a lot of context.

Comment

Cover scent was ADG

Comment

Thank you for the guide! Those are very helpful tips and information

Comment

After some thought on the results I might have been incorrect as we were less than 2 ft from each other at any given time and the temperature was in the high 90,'s and I'm going to try it again with oils perhaps as I used spray the first time around and use cool water as a cover .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X