yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

amateur Beginner's Guide to Pheromone Application, Diffusion, Longevity, Oils, Sprays

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amateur Beginner's Guide to Pheromone Application, Diffusion, Longevity, Oils, Sprays

Guidelines & Tips to Applying Pheromones

Behind the scenes, I have racked up hours and days on Pherotruth and DiscoverXS over the past two months soaking up as much information as I could find from veteran members of the community on DiscoverXS and PheroTruth, I have spent so much time on this hobby

This is my conclusion when it comes to application, everything is to the best of my knowledge, sorry if I'm mistakened in any areas

Oil vs Spray (now I live in Australia, so I don't account for snow and tornadoes and stuff, only sharks & crocodiles)
    - Generally, Sprays last 6-8 hours, Oil lasts 8-10 hours
    - Oils heavily struggle to diffuse in cold temperatures
    - Effects of Sprays & Oils last beyond their advertised longevity, but they're not as effective after that point
    - PheromoneXS products have Anti-Sweat Technology
    - PheromoneXS products have more of an even diffusion it's it's effective lifespan (Diffusion Technology)

Oil vs Spray pt.2
    - Oils make the wearer come off as more congruent to other people, it gives off a more natural signature relative to Sprays, this is because it releases slowly
    - Oil hits harder & deeper when it hits
    - Sprays hit faster. Being congruent with the products you have on is more important when it comes to Sprays
    - Oils are least likely to ghost you out if you 'overdose' because it's not as hard hitting as Sprays
    - Congruency to the product you're wearing is more important with Sexuals/Status products than softer and safer products like Socials

Oil vs Spray pt.3
    - Basically, select either a Spray or Oil based on not only the longevity that you're after but the temperatures, indoor/outdoor setting as well as the social suitability. eg. you wouldn't use 5x sprays at home right?

Mixing Oil & Sprays
    - Don't mix Oils & Sprays pheromone products together, keep them separated on your skin

External Colognes & Perfumes
    - Some people find that spraying a cologne/perfume over pheromones increases the range of phero products, but this is leaning more towards being inconclusive. Nothing wrong with it though, it's not going to hurt the pheros
    - Deodorants are very strong, it could overpower the phero products, preferably don't use deodorants with pheros

Should I get an Oil or Spray?
    - It's somewhat more complicated than, "It's cold, so I am going to use a Spray", it depends on the situation

scenario even if it's cold, if I'm inviting people over to my place for a casual chill session which won't go on for more than 6 hours, I wouldn't want to have 5x Sprays on, because putting on cologne for such an occasion is weird and socially abnormal,
    so even though it might be cold and I don't need the longevity of an Oil in this case, I would still go with Oils, the scent isn't as noticeable and I would still be in close proximity to others anyway, where I could use the Oils slow release and naturalness to my advantage as well

Pulse Points
    - Pulse Points don't matter for sh*t, what matters more is having your products applied on exposed skin if you want diffusion, so apply it wherever you want

Lotion/Moisturizer
    - Lotion enhances a product's longevity but decreases diffusion

Diffusion/Longevity
    - Techniques which increases diffusion of a product will decrease its longevity
    - Vice Versa
    eg. Putting 1x drop of Oil on top of lotion on your skin means that the Oil will last longer, but diffuse slower

Surface Area = Diffusion/Longevity
    - Widening an application of product on your skin will increase its diffusion, but decrease longevity
    - Vice Versa
    eg. Apply 1x Spray closer to your skin for slower diffusion & enhanced longevity,
    OR apply 1x spray further away from your skin to cover a greater surface area for increased diffusion but shortened longevity

Rub or Dab products LIGHTLY
    - Avoid 'crushing the pheromone molecules' when applying them, this means;
    - no rubbing, only smearing
    - instead of smearing, try dabbing
    - Try to not use too much finger when applying Oil products, the finger steals a % of the 1x drop of Oil you're applying

Self-effects
    - Apply products on the neck for self-effects, as it's close to the nose
    eg. Bliss makes everything Blissful for the wearer, to maximize this benefit I always apply it on my neck
    - Apply products away from the head (forearms for example) if self-effects are undesirable
    eg. If A1 (a pheromone molecule) is making me sad, then I would apply it as far away from my nose as I can

Why forearms instead of wrists? (personal preference)
    - Just in case I wash it off my wrists after using the bathroom, it's much harder to accidentally wash it off when it's on the forearms

Tips & Tricks
    " I only have an Oil of (insert product here), but I really want diffusion to be strong for this one situation, what should I do?"
    - Apply the drops on as wide of a surface area as you can. Personally, I would place them on my forearms and very lightly rub both of my forearms together, the surface area on your skin you can cover with this method is huge

- If it's cold and you have Oils on, you could try heating up your body, you could drink hot water for example
    - XiSt is a product which has an imprinting effect on others, to make them fall in love with you. BUT it also reverse-imprints as well, this is a product I would apply away from my nose so I wouldn't start falling in love with everyone else.
    - I might use both Sprays & Oils if there are grey areas, for example, "It's hot, but will get cold" or "I could be out of the house for longer than planned". But just remember to keep Sprays & Oils separated on the skin, even if they're the same product.
    - I would use Sprays for more chaotic social settings, such a loud crowded restaurant and Oils for more intimate settings
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

I just went for Oils in February, winter for we Yanks where the toilet bowls spin the right way. I have faith in Global warming. If they disperse differently than my other oils their time will come. If not now, then.

Thanks for collecting all this info Pingu. I have yet to seriously play with lotions except for my hands in the dry winters here. I have some cheap Walmart youth serum. We will see about the longevity. It just may be the ticket to smooth out the sprays by slowing them down

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I just went for Oils in February, winter for we Yanks where the toilet bowls spin the right way. I have faith in Global warming. If they disperse differently than my other oils their time will come. If not now, then.

Thanks for collecting all this info Pingu. I have yet to seriously play with lotions except for my hands in the dry winters here. I have some cheap Walmart youth serum. We will see about the longevity. It just may be the ticket to smooth out the sprays by slowing them down
      Thanks Muestereate, I really wanted to share my findings with the community as I haven't seen a complete comprehensive 'theoractical' guide like this anywhere which a newbie could dig into.

I have been thinking about lotions recently, what lotions should we use?
      There doesn't seem to be enough testings reported in regards to different type of lotions/moisturisers for myself to have a confident opinion on how they affect diffusion and longevit of pheromone products.

So far, from my research, some of my beliefs when it comes to lotions/moisturisers are;

- I wouldn't use vaseline, unless I am really looking for longevity, it is a very thick product and could inhibit a lot of the pheromone's diffusion. I haven't tested this myself.
      - Definetely go for a unscented lotion/moisturiser if available.
      - Let the lotion/moisturiser dry on the skin before applying the phero products. The time of this varies depending on skin type and lotion/moisturiser being used.
      - I honestly don't think light lotions/moisturisers make any significant difference to a product's diffusion/longevity, but it would definetely help
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

I thought I od's with 4 total drops tonight, I put them on top of the regenerating serum. I had Olay's Regenerist but ran out. There's a good difference between generic and brand name as far as how well they spread. I don't think the cheap stuff does anything to my face btw.

Well 4 wasn't an OD, Uneventful til my ex walked in the bookstore. We got some wings, she's been upset so what the hell. Same old same old, hour long shit testing session and I'm like, I don't think the mones are working at ALL. I had one brief fun moment though, while she's bitching she tries to imitate a neighbor of mine. In a really loud voice in a Sports bar she yells, "Muestereate, I'm out of money, can I suck you C&*!"? Finally, its get even time and I say, Nobody else in this place knows you were imitating someone else and she gets it. The face is really really deep shades of red.

Thank goodness I learned here that that is all women want is my money and I admit defeat. This is just the way it is, there is no more free stuff at my age. "How much you talking?" And her face turned redder and then I bailed her out instead of leaving her stuck and got her some cheesecake. and tell her it's ok, nobody heard.

She's not the kind you pay in advance and I'm not the kind that would pay after.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
          - I wouldn't use vaseline, unless I am really looking for longevity, it is a very thick product and could inhibit a lot of the pheromone's diffusion. I haven't tested this myself.
          Yikes. Hard agree! Nothing penetrates Vaseline; it would be a waste of good pheros.

As a female phero user, I can tell you that it's a pretty common trick to spike moisturisers with copulins. I've done this myself with EoW and Desire Me oil.
          Sometimes I would literally add the cops to my bottle of lotion and let it marinate, other times I would just mix the two up together right on my skin before rubbing it in.

- Definetely go for a unscented lotion/moisturiser if available.
          In the case of cops, you actually want the scented moisturiser to help cover the stank, lol. Sweet/gourmand scents work best!

If you're using oil pheros with lotions, the scent from the lotion might help throw the pheros farther. Though, as you say, the jury is still out on this one, I figure that if you're wearing a yummy scent, people are more likely to come huff you, haha. If it helps the mones get into their system, then I don't mind.

- I honestly don't think light lotions/moisturisers make any significant difference to a product's diffusion/longevity, but it would definetely help
          Using moisturiser with oil pheros could help diffusion by letting you diistribute the product onto a greater surface area, and/or increase its longevity as the lotion 'holds onto' the pheros for longer before releasing.

If we're talking about spraying pheros onto skin that's been moisturised in an attempt to increase diffusion/longevity, though, I'm not sure how effective that would be. With spray pheros it's probably better to just do it straight onto the skin.
          "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
          (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Well, I did the moisturizer/lotion thing tonight. I washed the mones off 8 hours ago. I used some sandalwood oil tonight and washed that off too. Here I am 12 hours later still smelling sandalwood.

Now I'm not sure my pheros worked last night though. 2 hours within five feet and all I got was one outburst and I can't read to much into it even though I'd like to.

So jury is out, longevity maybe, dispersion? I need to try a harder hitter but I plan on running below the radar for a while.

Comment

If I may share...

I layer oils and sprays often. Oils first, then sprays over top, never the other way around. This can decrease oil longevity, but not enough to be substantial, imho.

Whenever I lotion up, I always allow it to sink into the skin well before phero application. If I'm pre-moisturized, my skin won't eat up the pheromone blends Tbh, I've never had a performance issue, it can affect the rate of diffusion, but it still diffuses, so, meh...

Really great thread
              pingu !!!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hello Ladies,

I am a guy, and I must use Vaseline for my skin, because it is so dry, Yes I just agree diffusion takes forever... So I normally use sprays or changed the placement of my mones.

I use to avoid the neck and chest areas (trying to limit self effects), Now it is upper chest , neck, head (I have a hot head).

Comment

Oh by the way,
                  sprays over Vaseline applied skin (wait at least an hour before applying) still diffuses nice.. faster than oils, but slower than sprays...

Comment

That's kinda surprising. but makes sense if I think about ti.

Comment

How long do you wait to apply your Pheros? Like if you know it takes 20 minutes to get to your destination. Spray and go, 10 minutes before you leave?
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

ChocolateMarshmallow Have you tried unrefined coconut oil? In the winter I have to stay away from alcohol-based lotions and just go with emollients but since so many smell flowery, I've found coconut oil works for dry skin and the scent goes ok with most male fragrances

Comment

Yes I have used coconut oil, almond oil, virgin olive oil, jojoba oil as well as emu oil (you really need to find a good clean reliable source for this oil, if not you will get oil that is only refined in 3 stages not the normal 7 stages, but emu works great as a night facial for the many ladies)

Yes, I noticed that oil viscosity plays a great deal during the time of the year I use it... Vaseline I use in late fall to early spring, because it locks in moisture better than any oil. If you had played football in winter when it can get to 10? or colder, Vaseline is a godsend!

Summer when it is humid, I will go with the light oils, but still go back often to Vaseline, mostly it is oil but not oily on my skin, while the true oils have tendency to feel more oily..

Order of preference
                          vaseline (petroleum jelly)
                          Almond oil (great when massaging the ladies, very light)
                          Coconut oil
                          Shea butter
                          Jojoba oil

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                            How long do you wait to apply your Pheros? Like if you know it takes 20 minutes to get to your destination. Spray and go, 10 minutes before you leave?
                            Oils takes 2-4 hours to reach their peak

Sprays reach their peak very quickly

so it depends on how strongly you'd like them to diffuse at whatever time

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post

As a female phero user, I can tell you that it's a pretty common trick to spike moisturisers with copulins. I've done this myself with EoW and Desire Me oil.
                              Sometimes I would literally add the cops to my bottle of lotion and let it marinate, other times I would just mix the two up together right on my skin before rubbing it in.
                              Do you just pour the oil in the lotion How much do you use?
                              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Guidelines & Tips to Applying Pheromones

Behind the scenes, I have racked up hours and days on Pherotruth and DiscoverXS over the past two months soaking up as much information as I could find from veteran members of the community on DiscoverXS and PheroTruth, I have spent so much time on this hobby

This is my conclusion when it comes to application, everything is to the best of my knowledge, sorry if I'm mistakened in any areas

Oil vs Spray (now I live in Australia, so I don't account for snow and tornadoes and stuff, only sharks & crocodiles)
                                - Generally, Sprays last 6-8 hours, Oil lasts 8-10 hours
                                - Oils heavily struggle to diffuse in cold temperatures
                                - Effects of Sprays & Oils last beyond their advertised longevity, but they're not as effective after that point
                                - PheromoneXS products have Anti-Sweat Technology
                                - PheromoneXS products have more of an even diffusion it's it's effective lifespan (Diffusion Technology)

Oil vs Spray pt.2
                                - Oils make the wearer come off as more congruent to other people, it gives off a more natural signature relative to Sprays, this is because it releases slowly
                                - Oil hits harder & deeper when it hits
                                - Sprays hit faster. Being congruent with the products you have on is more important when it comes to Sprays
                                - Oils are least likely to ghost you out if you 'overdose' because it's not as hard hitting as Sprays
                                - Congruency to the product you're wearing is more important with Sexuals/Status products than softer and safer products like Socials

Oil vs Spray pt.3
                                - Basically, select either a Spray or Oil based on not only the longevity that you're after but the temperatures, indoor/outdoor setting as well as the social suitability. eg. you wouldn't use 5x sprays at home right?

Mixing Oil & Sprays
                                - Don't mix Oils & Sprays pheromone products together, keep them separated on your skin

External Colognes & Perfumes
                                - Some people find that spraying a cologne/perfume over pheromones increases the range of phero products, but this is leaning more towards being inconclusive. Nothing wrong with it though, it's not going to hurt the pheros
                                - Deodorants are very strong, it could overpower the phero products, preferably don't use deodorants with pheros

Should I get an Oil or Spray?
                                - It's somewhat more complicated than, "It's cold, so I am going to use a Spray", it depends on the situation

scenario even if it's cold, if I'm inviting people over to my place for a casual chill session which won't go on for more than 6 hours, I wouldn't want to have 5x Sprays on, because putting on cologne for such an occasion is weird and socially abnormal,
                                so even though it might be cold and I don't need the longevity of an Oil in this case, I would still go with Oils, the scent isn't as noticeable and I would still be in close proximity to others anyway, where I could use the Oils slow release and naturalness to my advantage as well

Pulse Points
                                - Pulse Points don't matter for sh*t, what matters more is having your products applied on exposed skin if you want diffusion, so apply it wherever you want

Lotion/Moisturizer
                                - Lotion enhances a product's longevity but decreases diffusion

Diffusion/Longevity
                                - Techniques which increases diffusion of a product will decrease its longevity
                                - Vice Versa
                                eg. Putting 1x drop of Oil on top of lotion on your skin means that the Oil will last longer, but diffuse slower

Surface Area = Diffusion/Longevity
                                - Widening an application of product on your skin will increase its diffusion, but decrease longevity
                                - Vice Versa
                                eg. Apply 1x Spray closer to your skin for slower diffusion & enhanced longevity,
                                OR apply 1x spray further away from your skin to cover a greater surface area for increased diffusion but shortened longevity

Rub or Dab products LIGHTLY
                                - Avoid 'crushing the pheromone molecules' when applying them, this means;
                                - no rubbing, only smearing
                                - instead of smearing, try dabbing
                                - Try to not use too much finger when applying Oil products, the finger steals a % of the 1x drop of Oil you're applying

Self-effects
                                - Apply products on the neck for self-effects, as it's close to the nose
                                eg. Bliss makes everything Blissful for the wearer, to maximize this benefit I always apply it on my neck
                                - Apply products away from the head (forearms for example) if self-effects are undesirable
                                eg. If A1 (a pheromone molecule) is making me sad, then I would apply it as far away from my nose as I can

Why forearms instead of wrists? (personal preference)
                                - Just in case I wash it off my wrists after using the bathroom, it's much harder to accidentally wash it off when it's on the forearms

Tips & Tricks
                                " I only have an Oil of (insert product here), but I really want diffusion to be strong for this one situation, what should I do?"
                                - Apply the drops on as wide of a surface area as you can. Personally, I would place them on my forearms and very lightly rub both of my forearms together, the surface area on your skin you can cover with this method is huge

- If it's cold and you have Oils on, you could try heating up your body, you could drink hot water for example
                                - XiSt is a product which has an imprinting effect on others, to make them fall in love with you. BUT it also reverse-imprints as well, this is a product I would apply away from my nose so I wouldn't start falling in love with everyone else.
                                - I might use both Sprays & Oils if there are grey areas, for example, "It's hot, but will get cold" or "I could be out of the house for longer than planned". But just remember to keep Sprays & Oils separated on the skin, even if they're the same product.
                                - I would use Sprays for more chaotic social settings, such a loud crowded restaurant and Oils for more intimate settings
                                This is fantastic work pingu it should be a sticky!
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm curious on what's the consensus on reapplication and whether or not it could cause ghosting due to an unfamiliar signature if done in a short period of time?
                                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                                    I'm curious on what's the consensus on reapplication and whether or not it could cause ghosting due to an unfamiliar signature if done in a short period of time?
                                    I think that a great out-there congruent personality could abolish any possibilites of ghosting anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

This is fantastic work pingu it should be a sticky!
                                      Thanks Primross

I've spent a lot of time on not only this forum but others as well, to learn the best tips and pointers when it comes to applying pheromone products

During my time studying I realised that there wasn't a source on the internet with an accumulation of the pheromone community's knowledge when it comes to this topic so I decided to write one out and hope that people might like it

Comment

I moved this to the introductions area as I really think it would benefit everyone there and I made it a sticky.

I might move it again though to FYI area. I'll be working on that soon.

Steve O
                                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X