yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

amateur Beginner's Guide to Pheromone Application, Diffusion, Longevity, Oils, Sprays

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    I moved this to the introductions area as I really think it would benefit everyone there and I made it a sticky.

I might move it again though to FYI area. I'll be working on that soon.
    I feel greatly appreciated, still having butterfly feelings in my stomach, I'm ecstatic that you think that this thread is worthy of becoming a Sticky and really helpful for everyone in this community

I opened the private email a few minutes ago also, thanks for the gift XSteveO
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I feel greatly appreciated, still having butterfly feelings in my stomach, I'm ecstatic that you think that this thread is worthy of becoming a Sticky and really helpful for everyone in this community

No need to thank me. Thank you for an amazing well thought out thread.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

No need to thank me. Thank you for an amazing well thought out thread.
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Keep up the great work pingu
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

You're doing amazing! Congrats to your worthy sticky noted post
            grammy awards grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Well deserved, this was amazing.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

New Tip! (more relevant for mens & owners of oil products)

The problem
                'It's winter, it's cold, I am going to be covered in clothes, only my neck will be exposed and this girl/guy might be giving me some neck action and hickeys later, so where should I apply the pheros?!'
                or
                'I am going to be having sex in bed and need a phero application somewhere on my head'
                or
                'Where could I apply it on the head which isn't going to brush the collars on my shirt as much'

Problem with applying it behind ears - It would keep brushing around the pillow/bed if you are going to be on one

Where should you apply it? Along the jawline, right under the sharp edge dropoff thingy
                Why?
                - It is an area which (from my experience) doesn't get a lot of intimacy, you could avoid having your phero products getting licked off
                - It wouldn't keep brushing on the pillow/mattress, which could stain it
                - It shouldn't brush the collars on your shirt as much as if you're applying it around the jugular vein on the neck

Comment

pingu - how do you feel about applying mones to the forehead? (I know it sounds funny, but I'm really curious)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    pingu - how do you feel about applying mones to the forehead? (I know it sounds funny, but I'm really curious)
                    I have tried it once, I figured that it wouldn't be worth it applying there if your forehead gets oily. The neck feels just as warm as the forehead but without the oiliness

Comment

I've done my temples, Sometimes it bothers my eyes depending on what the product is.

Comment

What happens if you use scented body lotion before you spray pheros as oppose to unscented? Would diminish the effect? Has anyone had experience with using scented lotion with pheros?
                        PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

This is a great post.. I apply my spray pheromones near but not directly onto my oil pheromone products.

I wear mostly natural oils..sweet almond oil, lavender, patchouli so I apply that over my application of mones.
                          I actually feel it helps the diffusion.

Comment

Great guide pingu , I'm sure everyone new will benefit from it

Comment

This is really useful, as someone new to pheromones. Thank you.

Comment

I think I have read this somewhere else so I apologized, but I am sure this info could help others as well as myself. In regards to the two cap choices when ordering oils; which is regarded the most effective? Are they situational?
                                Last edited by Tigris; 09-29-2019, 10:48 AM. Reason: Clarified I was talking about oils

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                                  In regards to the two cap choices when ordering oils; which is regarded the most effective?
                                  Do you mean Euro Dropper vs Bulb Dropper?
                                  If you mean this then there is no difference in effectiveness.
                                  The only difference is which sort of bottle/cap can you handle better.

I prefer euro dropper over bulb dropper because I can easily handle it and in my opinion dosing is more precise. With bulb dropper once I had a bad experience, the bottle has fallen over and the precious mones were history
                                  And PXS oils are much thicker than other phero oils I know so there is no way to get out 2 drops within seconds, that at least is my experience with APi so far.

Just my 2 cents...and not a penny more

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Do you mean Euro Dropper vs Bulb Dropper?
                                    If you mean this then there is no difference in effectiveness.
                                    The only difference is which sort of bottle/cap can you handle better.

I prefer euro dropper over bulb dropper because I can easily handle it and in my opinion dosing is more precise. With bulb dropper once I had a bad experience, the bottle has fallen over and the precious mones were history
                                    And PXS oils are much thicker than other phero oils I know so there is no way to get out 2 drops within seconds, that at least is my experience with APi so far.

Just my 2 cents...and not a penny more

Comment

I prefer the bulb dropper for xs oils because they are so concentrated that I need the precision. I only use droppers at home though.

Euro dropper for travel and thinner products. As mentioned, it doesn't spill, Drops are inconsistent in size though and every product requires a learning curve to get any degree of precision. Most of my LAL products are Eurodroppers.

I've never carried XS oils but if I did I would put them in those thin glass sample vials with the white plastic/poly lids. I have some sample vials that look prone to knocking the lid off. They are small black and brown, harder plastic and they don't secure very deeply into the neck of the vial. I don't trust these with anything but cheap cologne.

Comment

Ohhh yes...a completely different story.

Comment

Well Muestereate,
                                          in the end effect it is just personal preference. Everybody has its pros and cons for the one and the other dropper.
                                          All that counts at the end of the day is that your personal preference is the perfect choice for YOU.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X