yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello hello!

"My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
    (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Welcome back love! I'm so glad you decided to join us again. I'm so glad to be on this board with you! I understand the staying with fam struggle... I'm getting my new perosnal endevors together, getting my $$$ up, and my tax return and I think I'm ready to hike it out. Keep us updated I'd love to hear all about your adventures! And hopefully some wonderful knowldge you might have in store for us as well.

I understand the never endeding pheromone list... I plan to hoepfully have my pheromones pay for my pheromones , I just have to go outside more first! I'm a natural born loner and it's so cold and nasty in the states, I hate winter. ???? How is it in NZ this time of year?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome, so nice to meet you!

I already enjoy reading your perspective and now I look forward to taking a peek at your journal. You seem lovely.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Marianne
          Marianne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! <3

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your thoughts and experiences ???????

Comment

• Marianne
          Marianne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much! Likewise

Thank you Vicki Lee for giving me such a warm welcome!!

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        How is it in NZ this time of year?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          Welcome, so nice to meet you!

I already enjoy reading your perspective and now I look forward to taking a peek at your journal. You seem lovely.
          Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say. We'll definitely see each other in the journals

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Bloodburn!

Welcome ! Happy to see you out of Lurkdom

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Isis! Me too, here's hoping it stays that way

Welcome!

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much!

Fellow Asian here. I'll love to hear your experiences.

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Yay! Likewise ????

Welcome to XS (again)! You seem like a very sweet lady and I hope you enjoy your time here and with your products!
            �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              Welcome to XS (again)! You seem like a very sweet lady and I hope you enjoy your time here and with your products!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X