Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello hello!

Hi everyone,
    I've been lurking in the women's section for a while now and I think it's about time I introduced myself!
    As you can see, my username is Marianne and I'm a twenty-something Asian gal from the antipodes. Nice to 'meet' you all

It's been almost a decade since I discovered the wonderful world of mones, so I have a little bit of experience dabbling with products from AD as well as from PXS – according to my store account, my last order was in 2013.

To make up for lost time, I've got a big bottle of Tease on the way – I haven't forgotten how this one makes me feel like a better, sparklier version of myself.
    I also got Xist for women. This product's new to me but I've heard many good things.

In a month or so I'll be moving out of my parents' place and into the big city, so funds are low atm but I'm excited about getting back out there and having fun with pheros again. I'll just have to keep chipping away at my (ever-expanding) wishlist, haha, and start a journal to document things as I go!

Right now I'm amusing myself by clicking the refresh button and tracking my package as it makes its long (looong) journey to New Zealand.

Can't wait – see you all around 😊
    "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
    (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've been lurking in the women's section for a while now and I think it's about time I introduced myself!
    As you can see, my username is Marianne and I'm a twenty-something Asian gal from the antipodes. Nice to 'meet' you all

It's been almost a decade since I discovered the wonderful world of mones, so I have a little bit of experience dabbling with products from AD as well as from PXS – according to my store account, my last order was in 2013.

To make up for lost time, I've got a big bottle of Tease on the way – I haven't forgotten how this one makes me feel like a better, sparklier version of myself.
    I also got Xist for women. This product's new to me but I've heard many good things.

In a month or so I'll be moving out of my parents' place and into the big city, so funds are low atm but I'm excited about getting back out there and having fun with pheros again. I'll just have to keep chipping away at my (ever-expanding) wishlist, haha, and start a journal to document things as I go!

Right now I'm amusing myself by clicking the refresh button and tracking my package as it makes its long (looong) journey to New Zealand.

Can't wait – see you all around 😊
    Welcome back love! I'm so glad you decided to join us again. I'm so glad to be on this board with you! I understand the staying with fam struggle... I'm getting my new perosnal endevors together, getting my $$$ up, and my tax return and I think I'm ready to hike it out. Keep us updated I'd love to hear all about your adventures! And hopefully some wonderful knowldge you might have in store for us as well.

I understand the never endeding pheromone list... I plan to hoepfully have my pheromones pay for my pheromones , I just have to go outside more first! I'm a natural born loner and it's so cold and nasty in the states, I hate winter. πŸ™ƒ How is it in NZ this time of year?
    PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Welcome, so nice to meet you!

I already enjoy reading your perspective and now I look forward to taking a peek at your journal. You seem lovely.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

• Marianne
          Marianne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! <3

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your thoughts and experiences ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Marianne
          Marianne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much! Likewise

Thank you Vicki Lee for giving me such a warm welcome!!

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        How is it in NZ this time of year?
        Our seasons are the opposite so we're still in summer right now. But even in winter we never go under 30F – which is a shame because I personally adore snow, and prefer cold weather to warm, but I'm an outlier

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          Welcome, so nice to meet you!

I already enjoy reading your perspective and now I look forward to taking a peek at your journal. You seem lovely.
          Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say. We'll definitely see each other in the journals

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Bloodburn!

Welcome ! Happy to see you out of Lurkdom

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Isis! Me too, here's hoping it stays that way

Welcome!

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much!

Fellow Asian here. I'll love to hear your experiences.

Comment

• Marianne
              Marianne commented
              Editing a comment
              Yay! Likewise 😊

Welcome to XS (again)! You seem like a very sweet lady and I hope you enjoy your time here and with your products!
            β€œBy three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              Welcome to XS (again)! You seem like a very sweet lady and I hope you enjoy your time here and with your products!
              Aw, thanks very much! I recognise you by your signature – a great truth to take heed of, indeed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X