yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello love, welcome to the family! I'm not too well versed with @steveO's products quite yet. But the pheros all are very multifaceted, and maybe Ildergreier or NuTrix could give you some insight. Enjoy, and keep us posted on your Phero Journey!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-weekend-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	163
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	81889
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome Karen, you're in good hands.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Welcome.
          Thank you

Comment

Welcome beautiful
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

lafemme thank you

Comment

Welcome!
                I would happily direct you to check out some forum favs for what you're looking for...
                PSEL, Babe, Tease, Celebrity for men and night life...and general fun...
                XS130, Engage for work...
                Love Boat, XSP96, Xist4w as general staples and add ons...
                But mind you, eventually you will want the whole store...or maybe that's just me?
                Again, welcome !
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Welcome!
                  I would happily direct you to check out some forum favs for what you're looking for...
                  But mind you, eventually you will want the whole store...or maybe that's just me?
                  Again, welcome !
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Hautdamn
                    Hautdamn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vicki, Thank God for the Discounts that Steveo has provided to us!

• Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hautdamn exactly! I just joined in October and was like yessss, I'll buy a bottle or two but I'ma save the rest for black friday! lol

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Welcome!
                    Again, welcome !
                    Thanks for welcoming me. I do want the whole store as well!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                        Welcome!
                        Thank you

Comment

Hello and welcome
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                          AD: Glace
                          Lovescent: NNPA
                          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Welcome to this forum Karen.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I love Vibe for social gatherings & such.
                                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome, yet another gorgeous woman in our circle.

I'm a 28 y/o African American male.
                                    Nutrix and the other ladies here are going to have guys eating out of the palm of your hand lol they know their stuff!
                                    Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-07-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Welcome Karen!
                                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X