yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forums! =D

Comment

Thank you all for welcoming me

Comment

Hautdamn! I am so glad to have you here and I know you will love being here

For women, we have so many blends and Steve is always thinking of new , awesome blends to make for us ladies.

The goals system is a great way to get the right products for you. The product page also has a lot of information that will help you to know what the product does, loads of reviews

Comment

Welcome!
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X