yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another new to XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new to XS

New to XS.
    Have played with mones some, not much. Lately been using Xist, Evolve, Cohesion in various approaches. Mainly using Xist.
    Background reading your posts, getting ideas.
    You guys really do your homework.

Thanks and welcome to the Forum.
    Looking forward to you posting some of your experiences.

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to your reports.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome. This is such a nice place.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! I'm new here as well but been lurking for a little while. Have you used any of your products in combination?

Comment

Welcome! I hope you learn a lot from this place, and have fun!
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. What are your goals with the products you purchased?

Comment

Yea you should only need one spray of Evolve and yes it does take time to do its thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ntrld View Post
                      New to XS.
                      Have played with mones some, not much. Lately been using Xist, Evolve, Cohesion in various approaches. Mainly using Xist.
                      Background reading your posts, getting ideas.
                      You guys really do your homework.

Ntrld! Those are some nice products. From your selection I guess you are more into relationships, dating

I am not sure if it's doing homework or some serious experimenting.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am not sure if it's doing homework or some serious experimenting.

I think a bit of both.

Comment

Comment

First try them by themselves and try the Combos, keep the mixes to 2 products for beginners.

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to read about your experiments.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X