Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new to XS

New to XS.
    Have played with mones some, not much. Lately been using Xist, Evolve, Cohesion in various approaches. Mainly using Xist.
    Background reading your posts, getting ideas.
    You guys really do your homework.

Thanks and welcome to the Forum.
    Looking forward to you posting some of your experiences.

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to your reports.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        Pheromone XS:
        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
        Liquid Alchemy Labs:
        Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
        Alpha Dreams:
        Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
        Pheromone Treasures:
        Oil: Latina

Comment

Welcome. This is such a nice place.
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
          Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Welcome! I'm new here as well but been lurking for a little while. Have you used any of your products in combination?

Comment

Welcome! I hope you learn a lot from this place, and have fun!
              PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              Alkemia: Burning Roses,
              Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

mam: 40s young decent shape AA guy

Been tinkering with a few XS blends xist cohesion evolve, LB* and exotica* (haven’t tried the sample of sob yet; thanks Steve for those*).
                Xist seems to do what is says
                cohesion (after reading a bit about it; been careful with app points for self effects) bonding calming has been the approach with that; seems to do that
                evolve can’t really tell, seems to work at lower doses slowly adds the later hit with my Mrs.(primary and only reason for using).

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. What are your goals with the products you purchased?

Comment

Yea you should only need one spray of Evolve and yes it does take time to do its thing.
                    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by ntrld View Post
                      New to XS.
                      Have played with mones some, not much. Lately been using Xist, Evolve, Cohesion in various approaches. Mainly using Xist.
                      Background reading your posts, getting ideas.
                      You guys really do your homework.

Ntrld! Those are some nice products. From your selection I guess you are more into relationships, dating

I am not sure if it's doing homework or some serious experimenting.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am not sure if it's doing homework or some serious experimenting.

I think a bit of both.

Comment

I’m experimenting myself
                          New to this
                          trying to find a good mix to impact the mrs and fire her up.

Comment

First try them by themselves and try the Combos, keep the mixes to 2 products for beginners.

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to read about your experiments.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                                My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Engage, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Madame, Sweetness, Samples of Temptress, Fantasy, Fairytale, Xsit for Women

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                X