yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another Guy Trying to Recover a Strained Relationship with his Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, that makes me really tempted to order Latina. If I were looking for a phero that would make me a believer that they actually do something what would be the best one? Like it works for everyone....good or bad.
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for through PSX!
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
        Hello all! I am a former Alpha who has turned Beta over the last two years. Now I'm trying to get my life back on track.

I've also been dating a girl for the last three years. I had originally planned on marrying her. I am a white male 32 (that looks 26) and my girlfriend is a latina/white mix 25 (that looks 28). In the looks department I used to be a 7, but I gained a lot of weight so I am around a 5 now I guess. My girlfriend is also a 7, but still a 7.

About two years ago I lost my father in a motorcycle accident, and not long after I was laid off my engineering job. I moved across the country with my girlfriend to be close to my family. But I have been working as an Amazon Delivery driver. I WAS looking for a fun Engineering job that pays just as well as my last one. But recently I realized I was just being prideful and I am looking for any type of job. Regardless, over the last two years I cut everyone out of my life except my girlfriend, and became a loser.

Now, I'm here trying to get my life back on track and rebuild it. I want to re-attract my girlfriend if it's possible, but it may be too little too late. In the process of becoming Alpha again (or at least more Alpha) and regaining my athletic build if/when she dumps me I should be in a good place to replace her.

I have turned to pheromones to give me an edge. I realize 90% is going to be the work I have to put in but I am hoping to use pheromones to buy me a little time, and to aide in my recovery.

Any advice from people who have successfully recovered a strained relationship, or knows what pheromone strategy would work best would be greatly appreciated!!
        Phoenix! Wow, you have been through a lot. When I read that you went from being Alpha to Beta I was a bit confused. Did you loose your confidence because of what happened?

I am so sorry for your loss and I applaud you for getting back on the life saddle and trying to ride again. It is not easy sometimes to pick up from a loss or more than one but here you are,ready to try again.

In my book, you already are a winner.

It is a pleasure to have you here

Comment

Hey Phoenix, I had some trouble similar to yours after I developed a disability and couldn't work. A few things hit at once until I couldn't tell good thinking from bad. I stumbled across this checklist in a Book called Feeling Good. Seems a lot of the stuff formed the basis for today's most effective therapies.

In my case, I took this test and in the worst spots, I just tried to not think that way as much. I couldn't get rid of it all but I made a surprising turnaround with just the checklist to guide me away from bad thinking.

Women like people that are happy and fun to be with. It goes without saying that they should be the same. If someone isn't adding to your life, they are probably taking away. That works both ways too.

Comment

Yes, I have pretty solid proof that Xist for men works wonders.
            Definitely put Xist on the list.. and any of the Alpha products.
            Look into the products description. I believe that description is 100 percent accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              Look into the products description. I believe that description is 100 percent accurate.
              Second this. If there is one product that made a believer of me it was without a doubt xist
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Phoenix! Wow, you have been through a lot. When I read that you went from being Alpha to Beta I was a bit confused. Did you loose your confidence because of what happened?

I am so sorry for your loss and I applaud you for getting back on the life saddle and trying to ride again. It is not easy sometimes to pick up from a loss or more than one but here you are,ready to try again.

In my book, you already are a winner.

It is a pleasure to have you here
                Thank you KateD for the support.

Yes, I lost all of my confidence (honestly I lost my backbone). My job was very high paying, and I was about to buy a rental property and build a house. When I lost my job, I stopped being fun to hang out with, and became pretty boring. Instead of recovering quickly from my setbacks, I wallowed in self pity for a couple years. Sadly my girlfriend stayed with me through all of this, but now I think she's lost all respect for me. I'm turning to pheromones to give me an edge with my self improvement and accelerate my results. I realize they aren't going to magically make me fun and interesting again.
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Hey Phoenix, I had some trouble similar to yours after I developed a disability and couldn't work. A few things hit at once until I couldn't tell good thinking from bad. I stumbled across this checklist in a Book called Feeling Good. Seems a lot of the stuff formed the basis for today's most effective therapies.

In my case, I took this test and in the worst spots, I just tried to not think that way as much. I couldn't get rid of it all but I made a surprising turnaround with just the checklist to guide me away from bad thinking.

Women like people that are happy and fun to be with. It goes without saying that they should be the same. If someone isn't adding to your life, they are probably taking away. That works both ways too.
                  I appreciate the advice. I am definitely dealing with depression. I don't really remember how to be fun and lighthearted, I just draw a blank even when I'm trying. I will take a look at your checklist and print it out, can't hurt right?

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Take the test every day for a while and see what you can manage to change just by being aware. That checklist is still in use in doctors offices almost universally. Just rejecting the thinking helps.

I don't seem to get any self effects from the pheromones, except Xist spray I feel slightly more awake. And Alpha Treasures gives me a headache. I only get about 15 minutes a day with my girlfriend at this point, do you think the Xist will have any impact with such limited exposure?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                    Welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for through PSX!
                    Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

I don't seem to get any self effects from the pheromones, except Xist spray I feel slightly more awake. And Alpha Treasures gives me a headache. I only get about 15 minutes a day with my girlfriend at this point, do you think the Xist will have any impact with such limited exposure?
                      Yes it may take weeks or months but every minute counts the spray is faster working but less deep
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm not sure, typically it is best to have prolonged exposure..lets say a week of exposure.
                        And then no physical contact for some time..then reexposure.
                        If you research Xist you'll find that most have best results this way. Including myself.
                        I've used Alpha Treasures...it was so so. Try AlphaQ, one of my favorite Alpha products next to A314.

Comment

Its really that good? (Alpha q)
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm not sure, typically it is best to have prolonged exposure..lets say a week of exposure.
                            And then no physical contact for some time..then reexposure.
                            If you research Xist you'll find that most have best results this way. Including myself.
                            I've used Alpha Treasures...it was so so. Try AlphaQ, one of my favorite Alpha products next to A314.
                            Do you have Alpha Q scented or unscented?

I live with her, I just don't get to see her much because of work schedules (and she's avoiding me). So the most I get is 15-30min per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              Its really that good? (Alpha q)
                              FYI I stole your signature format! Imitation is the best form of flattery.

Comment

Do you have Alpha Q scented or unscented?

I live with her, I just don't get to see her much because of work schedules (and she's avoiding me). So the most I get is 15-30min per day.
                                It's funny that you ask, I use an experimental scent from JonnyO. Its the best smell in the world

Comment

It's funny that you ask, I use an experimental scent from JonnyO. Its the best smell in the world
                                  LOL okay I'm not sure what to do with that information...so if I order a sample of Alpha Q: would you suggest scented or unscented?

Comment

FYI I stole your signature format! Imitation is the best form of flattery.
                                    Go for it. It's definitely flattering
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Oops the rest was moved to my journal!

Anyone dealt with a chick with sinus problems? How much did you have to up your dosages?
                                      Last edited by Phoenix2886; 11-09-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

2x Spray Xist to Front of Neck
                                        2x Spray Love Boat to Forearms
                                        2x Spray XSP96 to wrists

Self Effects: Slightly more awake after spraying Xist

Results: Girlfriend generally friendly, she may have shit tested me by talking about guys hitting on her at the bar she works at. I laughed it off. Then she talked about giving her number to this guy because he's "cool". I wanted to scream at her, instead said, "Alright" with a nod and a slight smile. Not exactly the best reaction, but hopefully not seeming super insecure.

My girlfriend has sinus problems, so I wonder if she is even getting a dose of this stuff? I've been fighting some reverse imprinting so I think I need to swap the love boat and Xist application points. I'm also considering 4x Sprays of Xist to see if she gets pissy. Tonight I'm gonna throw on some GOA behind my ears, and add some Xist oil before bed.

Anyone dealt with a chick with sinus problems?
                                        You played it well by not screaming but that's messed up. If you are not happy with what she did she should be made aware that you will not tolerate that shit.
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X