yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another Guy Trying to Recover a Strained Relationship with his Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You played it well by not screaming but that's messed up. If you are not happy with what she did she should be made aware that you will not tolerate that shit.
    *Sigh* I know. But if I confront her now, while she has no respect for me, I'm pretty sure she won't choose our relationship. So the two things I'm working on is to get her to respect me again, get her attracted again, and I'm also trying to get over her as if we have already broken up.

I was thinking of proposing (before she went cold on me). Whew I think I might have dodged a bullet.
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

*Sigh* I know. But if I confront her now, while she has no respect for me, I'm pretty sure she won't choose our relationship. So the two things I'm working on is to get her to respect me again, get her attracted again, and I'm also trying to get over her as if we have already broken up.

I was thinking of proposing (before she went cold on me). Whew I think I might have dodged a bullet.
      It may be best to see it that way. If i were you i would just focus on yourself and whatever happens happens
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Actually I did use to work for the CIA at one time.
        Knew it! 00Scottie
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Good luck brother and welcome. Lots of experience and great people here to help.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

It may be best to see it that way. If i were you i would just focus on yourself and whatever happens happens
            I know your right. Thanks for the advice.
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
              Good luck brother and welcome. Lots of experience and great people here to help.
              Thanks for the support! I don't know what I would do without you guys!

Comment

I know your right. Thanks for the advice.
                Anytime brotha
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Anytime brotha
                  If you use GOA two days in a row do you get depression? I wore it last night for the second time and it was really rough. Do you get the same thing from Cohesion?

Comment

If you use GOA two days in a row do you get depression? I wore it last night for the second time and it was really rough. Do you get the same thing from Cohesion?
                    Apparently cohesion buffers the issue of fatigue
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Oops the rest was moved to my journal!

Anyone dealt with a chick with sinus problems? How much did you have to up your dosages?
                      My wife had sinusitis pretty bad. Xist at normal dosage as well as any other mone I wore worked just fine.
                      I don't know the science behind it, but I didn't have any issues with dosing.

Comment

More like a Canon.
                        Marrying the wrong person sucks really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

My wife had sinusitis pretty bad. Xist at normal dosage as well as any other mone I wore worked just fine.
                          Oh, good to know. So she might still be getting affected by it even if she isn't acting like it and I'm not getting self effects?

Comment

More like a Canon.
                            Marrying the wrong person sucks really bad.
                            LOL, sounds like you are speaking from experience? I never thought I would ever get married to be honest.

Comment

LOL, sounds like you are speaking from experience? I never thought I would ever get married to be honest.
                              Personal experience or seeing friends experiences.. Doesn't matter in the end the result is that it sucks lol

Comment

That's good to know, so sinuses and smell dont stop pheromone effectiveness.

Comment

Thanks for the support! I don't know what I would do without you guys!
                                  We're here for you! It's like a brotherhood but no creepy outfits.

Comment

It can fuck you up
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

We're here for you! It's like a brotherhood but no creepy outfits.
                                      Scottie2Hottie should form a secret brotherhood like the Illuminati or something, then we can have secret handshakes and signs.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie should form a secret brotherhood like the Illuminati or something, then we can have secret handshakes and signs.
                                      Damn you found out. Now I hafta kill you. I used to work for the CIA, I know how to make it look like an accident.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        LMAO

• Prettyrickyboi
                                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        He's figured it out, quick Ostrich protocol *buries head in dirt*

• Scottie2Hottie
                                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        No I WAS the deer. I'm a master of disguise.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X