yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Increasing my luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing my luck

Hello, thank you Steve for giving good decent men a boost in the game of love. Im in my late 50's and don't give anybody to believe im that old. Infact I get carded at some night clubs if I cover my little grey area. I have this thing with this beautiful now just turn 30 and looks like she is still in her early 20's. She and don't have any kids yet. Im using Xist and sometimes with Evolve and Im seeing positve results. Because its grabbing some attention from other young girls near by it makes me look more of a catch to her. I use 2 drops on my wrist and from that area i take little and apply on my neck. Because she works as a bartender in a high volume established i need to continue to ware Xist and continue to show her Im interested in her.

Originally posted by Me11 View Post
    Hello, thank you Steve for giving good decent men a boost in the game of love. Im in my late 50's and don't give anybody to believe im that old. Infact I get carded at some night clubs if I cover my little grey area. I have this thing with this beautiful now just turn 30 and looks like she is still in her early 20's. She and don't have any kids yet. Im using Xist and sometimes with Evolve and Im seeing positve results. Because its grabbing some attention from other young girls near by it makes me look more of a catch to her. I use 2 drops on my wrist and from that area i take little and apply on my neck. Because she works as a bartender in a high volume established i need to continue to ware Xist and continue to show her Im interested in her.
    Welcome! Thanks for the story's
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome Me11 ! Sounds like you're a young man at heart, I would love to see how it goes with this young woman and I wish you good luck
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome. Xist always does wonders. How long have you used Xist?

Comment

Why go after so young women? What do you think you can offer her?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Nice to meet you Me11! I wish you the best of luck with the young woman. Do keep us updated.

Comment

Welcome Me11, glad you're now apart of our community.

With Xist many have reported their best results come with constant exposure followed by an absence then re-exposure...
              In regards to absence I'd say at least 1 week before re-exposure.

Comment

I thank all of you for your brotherly support
                and for the great advise your posting. I'm on a short leach because of my long hours of work during the week and right this moment im squeezing this short time to show my appreciation to you all. I will definitely keep u posted positive results are in. And later i will answer to some of your honest questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                  Welcome Me11, glad you're now apart of our community.

With Xist many have reported their best results come with constant exposure followed by an absence then re-exposure...
                  In regards to absence I'd say at least 1 week before re-exposure.
                  This is good advice. The pacence will be rewarded with xist
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Double 11,

Well I always say men age like fine wine. Older isn't a bad thing as long as your game is tight. When a woman reaches the age of 30 and above her priorities kind of change. She isn't only looking for love but for stability more so.

The great thing about men is that you can have kids up to 100, whereas we kind of have a limited window when our eggs give up on us

I think you should try to feel her out ,see where her head is at to see if she wants a ltr and haven't found the right guy or maybe she just loves the night life and her job and would love some loving and pampering

Tell us more about her, yourself so we can guide you through.

I hope it all works out

Comment

A woman perspective is always welcome especially from Kate. Awesome as always.

Comment

Welcome to the journey !

Comment

Welcome.buddy
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Me11

Depending on what you want to result from your luck...

If I was after a bartender, I would use sprays. Faster and wider diffusion, in theory.

I would use Glow, XiSt (or Boyfriend), and Evolve.

I would also sit at the bar, get to know staff, and talk with other patrons.

I'd also make sure I had other options.

Comment

Welcome Me11! KateD is totally on the $$ with this. Lots of women in that age group are looking for a man with experience, maturity and stability.
                              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

you're welcome love GIF
                                , Bobbi

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oooooo! Can I have one of those???

I'm so happy to have you with us! That you for the back ground can't wait to hear more
                                , Bobbi

Comment

You guy are so unbelievable the best support that I nev

Comment

You guys are so unbelievable the best support that I never witness before. I trust you more than I could trust my co workers. Im taking all your great advice and I will give you hopefully the good news when that day comes.....thank you

Comment

• KateD
                                      KateD commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      we are here to help you along your journey

You guys are so unbelievable the best support that I never witness before. I trust you more than I could trust my co workers. Im taking all your great advice and I will give you hopefully the good news when that day comes.....thank you
                                    Good luck brother I'm rooting for you
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X