yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Increasing my luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me11

Comment

You can't go wrong by adding some mones in moderation, your stock goes up no matter who you are.

Comment

Welcome Me11!

I am fairly new here myself. I would also love to hear more about this special woman as well. You have great advice already. I would try the sprays to start because it is getting colder out and if you want to hit her hard and grab her attention I would start with these. I tend to wear more the socials or light status products in the spray form to effect my targets right away, and keep more the stronger sexual products in oil form. What this will do is the sprays will set the stage for everything while the oil ramps up over time and turns her on.

What I would do is pick a few products and test them on others until you figure them out so you can get your best dose down before testing on this woman. Then start introducing them to her and see where things go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Why go after so young women? What do you think you can offer her?
          Wisdom, experience, a mature man has a lot to offer!
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Me11 View Post
            Hello, thank you Steve for giving good decent men a boost in the game of love. Im in my late 50's and don't give anybody to believe im that old. Infact I get carded at some night clubs if I cover my little grey area. I have this thing with this beautiful now just turn 30 and looks like she is still in her early 20's. She and don't have any kids yet. Im using Xist and sometimes with Evolve and Im seeing positve results. Because its grabbing some attention from other young girls near by it makes me look more of a catch to her. I use 2 drops on my wrist and from that area i take little and apply on my neck. Because she works as a bartender in a high volume established i need to continue to ware Xist and continue to show her Im interested in her.
            That's the attitude. Age is a number, chronological age and psychological age only sometimes match. Sometimes, I met young women (20-25 years old) but behavior as a frustrated 45 years old woman..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Wisdom, experience, a mature man has a lot to offer!
              Ok...
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Awesome success story! Nice to meet you and welcome!
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

That's the attitude. Age is a number, chronological age and psychological age only sometimes match. Sometimes, I met young women (20-25 years old) but behavior as a frustrated 45 years old woman..
                  This is true
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome to DiscoverXS, we're in your corner
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X