yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KateD View Post
    Seekingtruths! I am so happy that you are here and I am glad our pheromone experts were able to advice you and give you the best information to set you on the right track.

The goals system seems super easy but it is a good place to start to help you find the right product for you

Each product page is loaded with information so please take a look and read carefully before choosing a product.

Now that you are here, you will be happy to learn that there are great rewards. LIFETIME rewards for being that community member who helps others and shares their experiences with us.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my
    Loving how the GOALS works makes selecting much easier
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks fdesa12 for that thread. I'll make sure to make good use of whatever knowledge I learn from it. Cultural differences seem to play a part in preference for certain pheromones and I find that quite interesting

Thanks Sensei Scottie2Hottie for welcoming me and KateD for your excellent customer service. I'll make sure to contribute as much value to the forum as I can and get some nice freebies in return .
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

It may not be much but you may have a read at my journal. Most of my targets are all Thai born Chinese and fair skin Thais.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          It may not be much but you may have a read at my journal. Most of my targets are all Thai born Chinese and fair skin Thais.
          Then usually that would mean a high status mix what are there personalitys like?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I've found an interesting thread on Southeast Asians that anybody who stumbles upon this thread might be interested in (https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...th-east-asians).
            �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              Hello from Asia! I'm an 18 year old male that has recently stumbled upon the world of pheromones. I'm interested in getting Xist to get back with someone and would like to know more about pheromones in general. I do have a question regarding how long does Xist oil last if applied once a week as I am conservative in my budget as a college student and how effective it is as a standalone pheromone. Besides that, I'm happy to be a part of an interesting community and I hope you welcome me here .
              I have the oil and do about 2 drops. It will last about 2-3 months with daily use
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Nightwing Have you ordered Xist or anything else? If you live in SEA like me and ordered yours during the sale, then I guess you will receive this in the next 10 days or so.

Comment

The shipping is unbelievably fast
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    The shipping is unbelievably fast
                    Well, you're in the US. For us, if we don't shell out $30+, 10 days is the earliest.

Comment

Bloodburn The shipment has arrived at my country's custom yesterday(bought before the sale). Just waiting for it to get past through, fingers crossed. Can't wait to test it out soon and post in my journal as soon as I can. Maybe I'll do one of those unboxing experiences?

Comment

Bloodburn The shipment has arrived at my country's custom yesterday(bought before the sale). Just waiting for it to get past through, fingers crossed. Can't wait to test it out soon and post in my journal as soon as I can. Maybe I'll do one of those unboxing experiences?
                        But there is no box though, lol. PXS package is pretty discreet and mine never get a hold by customs so I doubt it will take long. Have fun with them!

Comment

Welcome.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Nightwing
                            Nightwing commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it

It's In a bag. All you would do is rip it open lol
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Nightwing I want to direct you to my post here:

If I had someone I wanted to get back with, such as an ex-girlfriend, I would first get XiSt spray and use about 5 sprays around her.

Every time I saw her I would make sure I had 5 sprays of XiSt on me. If I had oil, then 5 drops.

Then after the second meeting, I would start to add 3 drops of Cohesion oil or 3 sprays of Cohesions because the A1 can help with the fallout effect. That is, she should start to feel attached to or in love with me again, longing for my presence.

Then once she was back as my girlfriend again, I would make sure I use 3 drops of XiSt oil every other time I saw her because resentments can build up and that "reset" effect can help with wiping away the negativity.

For more about resentments that build over time, see the video from the link above.

I'd also recommend reading books by John Gottman. He's got a few. Take your pick.

Comment

Welcome.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Lol I guess I'll know what it'll look like when I get since my country's customs is incredibly slow at handling it. There's not any holidays going around now either .

Xcc 5 drops sounds like a lot. Does Xist not have an OD issue at that amount? Also I ordered Crush as well so I'm guessing I could replace Cohesion with Crush. I quite enjoyed the video and I would certainly take a look into the books you mentioned and thanks for the advice.

Comment

Nightwing I've not known any OD issues with XiSt. In fact, I was once counseled that I could use up to 9 sprays of XiSt if I wanted to win back an ex-gf.

Yes, I think Crush and Cohesion are mostly interchangeable. I think Cohesion doesn't have DHEA, but that is a guess on my part. Others might tell you Cohesion and Crush have different effects, and I have noticed some women seem to like one over the other.

If I was in your position, I would simply use Crush and notice its effects. If it's not creating the result you want, there are always other A1 based products such as Cohesion, Grail of Affection, and/or simply using A1 along with XiSt (or whatever you choose to use it with).

One method I was told was to use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time I see her use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time use 8 sprays of XiSt and 1 spray of Cohesion. Then 7 sprays of XiSt and 2 sprays of Cohesion. Personally I would stop at 5 sprays of XiSt and 4 sprays of Cohesion. Your results may vary.

Comment

Xcc WOW, 9 sprays of Xist. I personally never use more than 3 drops of Xist. Will have to try to bath myself in that too.

Comment

Bloodburn I know, 9 sprays can make a 10ml bottle go quick. Still, if I really wanted to woo a woman back...

Comment

Xcc I'll start with 4 drops of Xist oil today with someone I've never met but going on a movie date.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X