Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Time To Join The Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time To Join The Family

    Hey everyone! It's a pleasure to be able to join this community. I am brand new to pheromones. I found this discovery because someone on a website suggest trying out a pheromone spray to help boost your confidence. After doing a few days of research, I decided that XS and SteveO,and his lovely staff, is a great starting point to start my journey. This personally intrigues me because i've been on a self-boosting journey this summer after a horrific month(A little too personal to talk about.) Ever since that month, I've been focusing on my mental and physical health. I am in a lot better place now and I just wanted to see what pheromones can do for me.

    Now let's get into the good part; The pheromones and my experience. I recently bought Cohesion spray and Xist oil this past month. While I haven't seen anything big with Xist oil. I haven't test it thoroughly yet. I did have a big hit when I randomly test it out for the first two to three times. I was with a female friend just hanging out and we walk past couple people just chilling. There was this one girl, semi cute, that turn her head toward my direction, gave me a big smile, started to play with her hair a bit. I can't fully describe it but her body language just scream talk to me. I said hello and move on. I wasn't truly that interested in her but it caught me off guard. After a minute walking away from that group, my female friend made a remark of how much that girl was interested in me. She saw exactly what I thought I saw. I know Xist is suppose to work slowly, but that was an unexpected hit that I think Xist help. Now, Cohesion is right now my favorite pheromone. I've been testing it the past week and a half since my classes started up again. I had multiple hits from my female friends acting more comfortable and relax around me to a female classmate wanting to sit with me.

    I will start off and say I am a playful touchy person to begin with. I love to hug, handshake, poke, etc. I obviously have those friends who hates to be touch. That why I was interested in Cohesion because it can work with my personality already. I had three female friends who basically hates being touch by anyone became okay toward my playfulness since testing Cohesion. One honestly almost fell asleep from basically laying her head on my chest because she felt so comfortable with my touch! By the way I don't know how we even got to that point, it just kind of happen. The 2nd girl now joins in, laughs and enjoys playful fights, and she also accepts hugs from me. I've gotten more hugs from her these past week and half than I have in two years. That was the biggest sign I know Cohesion is working. The last girl is when she basically rejected a hug from me at first(like always but I always offer a hug to all my friends), but after our conversation, and she got closer and closer to me, she wanted to hug me at the end. I rejected it and said, "I'll give you one next time we get lunch."

    I figure to talk about those three hits because they 100% jump out the most. I think the combination of my new found confidence and this pheromone is giving me such great results. I had a lot of minor hits but it would be very little things. I will say the 3 sprays of Cohesion is basically catnip. I want to thank SteveO and the staff for creating such a great formula. Thank you for reading this long introduction. I didn't mean to ramble on, but I wanted to talk about some of my early results. I was skeptical at first but I am honestly a believer that this stuff can help. I can't wait to test some other products out with Cohesion.

  • #2
    Welcome and congrats on your new found confidence.

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome! Looks like you're seeing the effects of Cohesion. Like the hug rejection. Nice move.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

      Comment


      • Darthliam5
        Darthliam5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! By the way, I've been lurking here for the past couple weeks and I love the information you provided on here. It definitely help prepare myself to test out Cohesion.

      • Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad I could help.

    • #4
      I agree with Scottie, good move.

      Welcome to the Forum Darth, may I ask your age and ethnicity? (that information does play a factor in pheromones)
      That information is more so for my own help and maybe we can assist you aswell with dosing.

      I'm interested to know how you would like XS Bliss pheromone.

      Comment


      • #5
        Welcome Darth. It sounds like you are making great strides. The guys here are so helpful, I'm sure you will do well.
        My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Samples of Temptress, Desire Me, Fantasy, Connections

        Comment


        • #6
          Welcome.
          Arsenal

          ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
          Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

          LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            I agree with Scottie, good move.

            Welcome to the Forum Darth, may I ask your age and ethnicity? (that information does play a factor in pheromones)
            That information is more so for my own help and maybe we can assist you aswell with dosing.

            I'm interested to know how you would like XS Bliss pheromone.
            I am 23 years old and I'm basically a mix of Irish, Scottish, and Polish. I have read about Bliss XS and it does sound interesting. I like the idea of resetting my mind so I can just go out and have fun. It may be what I need because I have a tendency to second doubt my decision to meet new people. I am a lot better at it now because I have been working on that part. It definitely wouldn't hurt me for trying it out. I am also looking into Loveboat as well. I like the description it talks about. What is your opinion on both of the products? Also thank you for wanting to help. I appreciate it a lot.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post

              I am 23 years old and I'm basically a mix of Irish, Scottish, and Polish. I have read about Bliss XS and it does sound interesting. I like the idea of resetting my mind so I can just go out and have fun. It may be what I need because I have a tendency to second doubt my decision to meet new people. I am a lot better at it now because I have been working on that part. It definitely wouldn't hurt me for trying it out. I am also looking into Loveboat as well. I like the description it talks about. What is your opinion on both of the products? Also thank you for wanting to help. I appreciate it a lot.
              I have a sample of loveboat, and I have had a sample of bliss.
              Bliss I think is cool, although not for me per say. LoveBoat is powerful and really works well with Xist to speed things along in my opinion,

              Comment


              • #9
                Welcome!

                Comment


                • #10
                  so happy you're with us!!! So exited to continue learning about your journey
                  , Bobbi

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    I hope you have a fun time experimenting !

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Darth! Well you just joined the community but you definitely been part of our family already.

                      I love this story and the thank you goes to you for taking hold of your life and making a difference. This is what we are about at XS and I am happy to have you here.

                      Now that are you here, I think you gonna love the program we offer just for having fun on this great forum

                      https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by KateD View Post
                        Darth! Well you just joined the community but you definitely been part of our family already.

                        I love this story and the thank you goes to you for taking hold of your life and making a difference. This is what we are about at XS and I am happy to have you here.

                        Now that are you here, I think you gonna love the program we offer just for having fun on this great forum

                        https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my
                        I saw that! I'm not much of a poster, but I will slowly work toward those discounts. Thank you for telling me about it! Taking a hold of my life was probably the best thing I have done. Every day I feel so refresh and new. Even my bad days are still 10x better than my old bad days. It makes testing pheromones even more fun because I actually do forget I am wearing them once I get into my groove. Thank you to everyone to welcome me as well.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

                          I have a sample of loveboat, and I have had a sample of bliss.
                          Bliss I think is cool, although not for me per say. LoveBoat is powerful and really works well with Xist to speed things along in my opinion,
                          I've actually bought Bliss because I was intrigue by it(It also helps that I actually had a little more cash to spend on my pheromone experiments). I will definitely make a post about it later(Once I do more testing), but I can definitely tell you I am loving the self effects. I can easily tell the difference of how I act when I wear bliss or when I don't. I've also started a small journal in my notebook to keep track of things I see throughout my day. Thank you for the recommendation!

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post

                            I've actually bought Bliss because I was intrigue by it(It also helps that I actually had a little more cash to spend on my pheromone experiments). I will definitely make a post about it later(Once I do more testing), but I can definitely tell you I am loving the self effects. I can easily tell the difference of how I act when I wear bliss or when I don't. I've also started a small journal in my notebook to keep track of things I see throughout my day. Thank you for the recommendation!
                            Fantastic! I look forward hearing your experiences, my experience with Evolve+ Crush right out the gates had amazing results with a Asian lady i been seeing on and off .

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Darthliam5 Welcome to the world of mones!

                              I'm going to link you to this post here to hopefully get you started. It's a long read though but I hope it will help you think deeper and further on how you may approach the use of mones to make them really effective.

                              https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...some-questions

                              Have fun and good luck! It already sounds like things are working nicely
                              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                              LAL: Nude Alpha
                              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Welcome! wish you luck
                                Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:xist,sob,evolve, cohesion
                                Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection Spray:The hookup
                                Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae roll on:Nude
                                Apex Spray:M3X,Core

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X