yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey XS Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey XS Community

I would just like to say hi to all the XS community. I'm happy to have found the site and the community.

After years of being a very loyal AD customer, the recent troubles led me to look around for other pheromone producers and I happened upon XS. Low and behold being run by Steve O.

I remember with fondness reading his posts on the AD threads.

It looks to be a fascinating site that will require some getting used as well as to the new mixes but I look forward to that challenge.

This morning I ordered some AscendXS oil & Cohesion spray and look forward to getting stuck into testing.

Happy days, take care all.

Great to have you here, I come from AD also! Good hunting. My first order was the Evolve.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the site!
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I'm happy you found us I'll be looking for your input!
          , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome, and nice choices.
            Cohesion is one of my top 3 fav mixes
            Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              Welcome, and nice choices.
              Cohesion is one of my top 3 fav mixes
              Enjoy
              Right, i used a product that is simulator to that, the Crush mixed with Evolve. I felt the quality of it from the reactions I got.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X