Hey XS Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey XS Community

I would just like to say hi to all the XS community. I'm happy to have found the site and the community.

After years of being a very loyal AD customer, the recent troubles led me to look around for other pheromone producers and I happened upon XS. Low and behold being run by Steve O.

I remember with fondness reading his posts on the AD threads.

It looks to be a fascinating site that will require some getting used as well as to the new mixes but I look forward to that challenge.

This morning I ordered some AscendXS oil & Cohesion spray and look forward to getting stuck into testing.

Happy days, take care all.

Great to have you here, I come from AD also! Good hunting. My first order was the Evolve.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the site!
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women

Comment

I'm happy you found us I'll be looking for your input!
          , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome, and nice choices.
            Cohesion is one of my top 3 fav mixes
            Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              Welcome, and nice choices.
              Cohesion is one of my top 3 fav mixes
              Enjoy
              Right, i used a product that is simulator to that, the Crush mixed with Evolve. I felt the quality of it from the reactions I got.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X