yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Former AD customer, question about scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former AD customer, question about scents

Hi!

I've kinda been out of the phero game for a few years. My wife recently asked why I don't wear it anymore because she liked the smell. Before I place an order I'm hoping for some direction on the scent options.

I mostly used Androtics Direct's A314 and Turn Up The Heat. Sometimes Instant Shine. Internet tells me the scent is neroli. Which XS scent option would be close to that? Acqua Di Gio?

Thanks in advance!
    DS

Originally posted by DanSolo77 View Post
    Hi!

I've kinda been out of the phero game for a few years. My wife recently asked why I don't wear it anymore because she liked the smell. Before I place an order I'm hoping for some direction on the scent options.

I mostly used Androtics Direct's A314 and Turn Up The Heat. Sometimes Instant Shine. Internet tells me the scent is neroli. Which XS scent option would be close to that? Acqua Di Gio?

Thanks in advance!
    DS
    Welcome! If you're looking for a citusy fresh scent then FXS or ADG is the way to go. Neither are exactly like AD's neroli though.

Comment

I'm not aware of any scents XS has that have been known to be similar to Androtics...with the exception of Odyssey's Clary Sage scent imitating Androtic's Spaceland.

I do however challenge you to try out the XS scents, my personal favorite is Sultans Oud. I'd wear just the scent because I like it so much. XS may be able to send you some different scent viles if you are unsure of which you want on your first order.

Comment

Thanks for the responses! If it was just me I probably would try a few to experiment on my own. Wife was just missing that scent and asking about it so I wanted to try to find something along the same lines.

Will probably order a couple with FXS and ADG in there. Thanks for the help!

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a bottle of TUTH. probably about 1/4th used if that.

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          I also have a few bottles of A314 Young Edition, which has the same standard scent as regular A314.

I have a bottle of TUTH. probably about 1/4th used if that.
        I also have a few bottles of A314 Young Edition, which has the same standard scent as regular A314.

---I'm not quite sure what's going on but maybe some adjustments are being made to inputting text because I cant delete comments.

Comment

Originally posted by DanSolo77 View Post
          Hi!

Thanks in advance!
          DS

Welcome Dan,

Our cover scents are quite good and the in house ones unique. I am a bit curious as to why you asked first about the cover scents and not the products. I would like you to keep in mind that Steve using a diffusion technology that whether or not you use a cover scent, the diffusion rate is the same and you don't need a cover scent with our products.

Please read this link below :

This might seem super easy but our goals system is designed to help you find the right products for you very easily and quickly.

What brought you to this site if you are used to AD's products? Are you looking for something new or did someone recommend this place?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X