yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey everyone! Where do I find the goals system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! Where do I find the goals system?

Hey everyone!

I discovered PheromoneXS just yesterday I'm very intrigued by the products on offer and I'm keen to give one or two a try. I was told about a goals system that is designed to help me get the right products for my situation. Can anyone tell me where I can access this goals system?

Thanks!

Chris

Heey,

Welcome!

Here you can find the GOALS : https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Can't wait to hear about your adventures ))

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Well hello pretty lady. I didn't know you were on here.

Thank you Silvia....could I try it on you first

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Just so you know, pheromones don't work virtually and Silvia is off limits.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Idk Kate. P86 made Ildegreier think I was "bloody gorgeous" all the way from Norway. It had to have been the pheros because I'm bloody gruesome.

• eternitys_child
      eternitys_child commented
      Editing a comment
      subliminals DO work virtually, however >=)

Hey chrisc ! welcome to pheromone XS forums. Mind if I ask you how you found the place?

Comment

I came across PheromoneXS while searching for pheromones online. I didn't realise how much the industry had moved on. Reading the reviews on PheromoneXS had me nearly falling off my chair I once bought a bottle of Pherlure years ago and despite all the bad press, I actually had some positive experiences with it. I just ordered the AscendXS oil (FXS cover scent). Let's see what happens...

Comment

Since your first experience was an oil rather than a spray. Please read the information below.

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X