Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey everyone! Where do I find the goals system?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! Where do I find the goals system?

Hey everyone!

I discovered PheromoneXS just yesterday I'm very intrigued by the products on offer and I'm keen to give one or two a try. I was told about a goals system that is designed to help me get the right products for my situation. Can anyone tell me where I can access this goals system?

Thanks!

Chris

Heey,

Welcome!

Here you can find the GOALS : https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Can't wait to hear about your adventures ))

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Well hello pretty lady. I didn't know you were on here.

Thank you Silvia....could I try it on you first

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Just so you know, pheromones don't work virtually and Silvia is off limits.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Idk Kate. P86 made Ildegreier think I was "bloody gorgeous" all the way from Norway. It had to have been the pheros because I'm bloody gruesome.

• eternitys_child
      eternitys_child commented
      Editing a comment
      subliminals DO work virtually, however >=)

Hey chrisc ! welcome to pheromone XS forums. Mind if I ask you how you found the place?

Comment

I came across PheromoneXS while searching for pheromones online. I didn't realise how much the industry had moved on. Reading the reviews on PheromoneXS had me nearly falling off my chair I once bought a bottle of Pherlure years ago and despite all the bad press, I actually had some positive experiences with it. I just ordered the AscendXS oil (FXS cover scent). Let's see what happens...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X