yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello new user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello new user

I am stopping in to say hello. Newbie here and have read some post before making a purchase. I thank you you guys for the information you have shared!!! I never had a problem with getting the ladies trust me, my game was good. After spending some time living over seas I am not sure what happen comming back to the states, but something was just off on my game. So I have this woman who is 40 and she has put me in the FZ. I purchased Xist and Evolve, and yesterday was the first time I used the two together. I have the oil used 2 Xist and 1 Evolve. It did not take long I mean a few minutes and I could tell things where different with her. She asked what I was wearing and sniffed up my whole chest to my neck. When leaving she kissed me nothing crazy just a kiss but that has never happened before. She wanted to meet me out for lunch today and I said hello and gave her a hug. She was having a bad day and complaining, but in just a few minutes her attitude changed and was have being flirty and just enjoying being with me, it was like nothing else mattered. And she was sniff on me and telling I smell good. Here is the part I was worried about, her friend Elizabeth (that what she calls it) is about to visit. I was worried I would get a different result. I am shocked and it is not just her. Just going to run into the store I have women being so nice to me. I will post more she asked me to go to dinner tonight. Bye bye FZ. Thanks guys your post helped with my first purchase. I look forward to trying out different mones and letting you know how they worked for me.

Welcome! Thanks for the report. Since you had such fast results it's obvious and attraction already existed. Sounds like your timing was good. The more she distanced herself and her mindset changed the harder it would be to get results like you did. Keep us posted.

Comment

I am excited to hear about what happens next!
      , Bobbi

Comment

Comment

Welcome carlwc75. Nice report.
          Whats up next?

Comment

Welcome, I am curious too, what happens next and how is going right now.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by carlwc75 View Post
              I am stopping in to say hello. Newbie here and have read some post before making a purchase. I thank you you guys for the information you have shared!!! I never had a problem with getting the ladies trust me, my game was good. After spending some time living over seas I am not sure what happen comming back to the states, but something was just off on my game. So I have this woman who is 40 and she has put me in the FZ. I purchased Xist and Evolve, and yesterday was the first time I used the two together. I have the oil used 2 Xist and 1 Evolve. It did not take long I mean a few minutes and I could tell things where different with her. She asked what I was wearing and sniffed up my whole chest to my neck. When leaving she kissed me nothing crazy just a kiss but that has never happened before. She wanted to meet me out for lunch today and I said hello and gave her a hug. She was having a bad day and complaining, but in just a few minutes her attitude changed and was have being flirty and just enjoying being with me, it was like nothing else mattered. And she was sniff on me and telling I smell good. Here is the part I was worried about, her friend Elizabeth (that what she calls it) is about to visit. I was worried I would get a different result. I am shocked and it is not just her. Just going to run into the store I have women being so nice to me. I will post more she asked me to go to dinner tonight. Bye bye FZ. Thanks guys your post helped with my first purchase. I look forward to trying out different mones and letting you know how they worked for me.

How did your date go?
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

How did your date go?
                We may never know. He either dropped off the face of the earth or she has him locked up in her bedroom tied to the bed post.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

We may never know. He either dropped off the face of the earth or she has him locked up in her bedroom tied to the bed post.
                  haha I was thinking in a cage with a chastity device.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X