yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New and looking for recomendations for equivalents that I was using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I'm almost certain that this isn't the case.

This! I didn't find Fantasy to be as much of a sexual attractant as IS/B. Nor is it as soft. While Fantasy isn't a status mone exactly there is something in there that makes it more status-y than IS/B. It is still a very great blend though, and I would pick it up regardless!

I'm still trying to find something close to IS/B. Ive been detailing it in my journal if you're interested

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    Welcome! I'm new also and was actually wondering the same thing. I'm an IS/B girl myself.

When I originally looked at the storefront, I equated Temptress to IS/A and Fantasy to IS/B based on the description. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
    IMO, Babe is closer to IS/A than Temptress. Temptress is much more Alpha than IS/A. Babe has a status level similar to IS/A but is a bit more sexier

Comment

, Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X