yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New and looking for recomendations for equivalents that I was using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and looking for recomendations for equivalents that I was using

yo! I'm here because androtics is seriously messing up and honestly way too expensive. I used to use instant sexiness a and b, and instant shine. I know a lot of these mixes are not disclosed so it's about impossible to tell what is in them and match it, but if anyone has an idea of what product here would work well and almost the same at least as those products(I hear good things about this site and have ordered single molecules from here before-quality)
    i would like to make a permanent switch to this product line but first I gotta find out what will work well for me, anyone have any ideas?? The help would be much appreciated!! Thanks and nice to meet all of you ^_^

Welcome! I'm not a woman so I can't really advise you on specific products. But I can vouch for the quality of the XS line. There are several product reviews in the Women's section. You may find those helpful. Take some time to do some reading. There's a lot of great info here.

Comment

Thank you!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bertha View Post
        yo! I'm here because androtics is seriously messing up and honestly way too expensive. I used to use instant sexiness a and b, and instant shine. I know a lot of these mixes are not disclosed so it's about impossible to tell what is in them and match it, but if anyone has an idea of what product here would work well and almost the same at least as those products(I hear good things about this site and have ordered single molecules from here before-quality)
        i would like to make a permanent switch to this product line but first I gotta find out what will work well for me, anyone have any ideas?? The help would be much appreciated!! Thanks and nice to meet all of you ^_^
        Use you charm on Scottie to get him to give you his Radiance formula. After that, let the rest of us know!

In all seriousness, I would definitely post in the women's section. Also, welcome! I would definitely place PXS at the top for amount of choices on WORKING products, as well as excellent options to combo with. If you like Androtics then PXS is the next best thing (and even better now due to how Androtics handles business).

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Use you charm on Scottie to get him to give you his Radiance formula. After that, let the rest of us know!

In all seriousness, I would definitely post in the women's section. Also, welcome! I would definitely place PXS at the top for amount of choices on WORKING products, as well as excellent options to combo with. If you like Androtics then PXS is the next best thing (and even better now due to how Androtics handles business).
          You know I can't divulge that. lol Only one person besides me knows my latest mixes and that is only so she can do some alpha testing for me. Not even SteveO knows yet.

Comment

Welcome.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community!

Comment

Welcome to the club! I hope the people here can answer you questions too!

Comment

Welcome!
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

(How to get your post numbers up 101: step 1 - welcome newcomers.)

Welcome, Big Bertha!

Comment

• eternitys_child
                        eternitys_child commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yup -___- why post quality content and contribute useful information when you can post one word posts and get discounts?

Welcome

Comment

Comment

Have you introduced yourselves?
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And of course welcome to Big Bertha.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Have you tried buying XS stuff already scented? I've heard good things about Le Chocolate and Sweet sensations covering up the copulin smell. I think the closest thing to IS/A is Babe. From what I remember, IS/A seemed to be inbetween Babe and Temptress in terms of Alpha-ness

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bertha View Post

Welcome Bertha,

I can't believe I missed this intro. I am sorry to hear about your bad experiences with AD. I hear that they are under new management and hope that things can turn around for them. As Steve said, we love good competition, it is very healthy.

This may seem super easy but the goals system is designed to help you find the right product for you without having to wait on anyone to do it

Did you find products that work for you, where are you right now with your pheromone journey?

Comment

Welcome! I'm new also and was actually wondering the same thing. I'm an IS/B girl myself.

When I originally looked at the storefront, I equated Temptress to IS/A and Fantasy to IS/B based on the description. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
                                  Last edited by Ladyofthewoods; 07-20-2018, 09:33 AM.
                                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                    Welcome! I'm new also and was actually wondering the same thing. I'm an IS/B girl myself.

When I originally looked at the storefront, I equated Temptress to IS/A and Fantasy to IS/B based on the description. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
                                    I'm almost certain that this isn't the case. I believe Isis mentioned a mix she had that came pretty close though.

Comment

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll have to order and try the Fantasy blend and try it for myself. I did notice that the IS/B I got from AD towards the end didn't have as much umph as in the past.
                                      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X