yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello guys need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys need some help

Hello everybody. My name is alexander and i am from romania. Its a bit in the morning right now and im almost dead tired after reading all night so i am gonna try to explain this the best i can with whats left of my power. I am 29 yrs old and my target is a 21 yr old romanian girl. She had a boyfriend till lets say about 2 3 months ago and they broke up. I know her since a few years but i havent seen her because i moved out of town. Recently i came back and i started to go out with her when she is free. The thing is that i am pretty sure she kinda likes me but maybe not enough. I have told her i like her and she answered by telling me that right now she doesnt want to have anything with anyone but she doesnt want to upset me and im very confused becuse when we go out we feel very good and i really feel she likes me but i also think she got very hurt from her last relationship and i just dont know what to do anymore. Lately we do not see ourselves so much because she works full time but i do see her on weekends and its very frustrating because she keeps sending me "signals" but im just not sure what she wants from me. I never used pheromones in my life and i would like an advice of what should i purchase. I really like this girl and i dont want to screw it up i think most of you guys here know what i mean. Basically i see her a few hours on saturday and thats just about it. Maybe she starts to have some days off work again and i can see her more like i used to.... going to the cinema and eating in all kind of places but im not sure because her work schedule is not stable. The thing is i have noted her abit distant since i told her i like her but it also was exactly when she started to work more and no days off. Anyway i almost never start a conversation she usually talks to me once in 3 4 days and all is good but i just dont know what to do as lately i see her only 1 day a week for a few hours. We do go by car 30 40 mins to get to a bigger town go out and then go back 30 40 mins then the places we go we usually spend a few hours i dunno maybe 2 or 3 so i think the exposure is little. I have read alot about xist and other products im just not sure what to purchase so i need some advice. Also can i pay by monero from europe? I live in spain. Im not even sure but i think i have been friendzoned?

Originally posted by alexander View Post
    Hello everybody. My name is alexander and i am from romania. Its a bit in the morning right now and im almost dead tired after reading all night so i am gonna try to explain this the best i can with whats left of my power. I am 29 yrs old and my target is a 21 yr old romanian girl. She had a boyfriend till lets say about 2 3 months ago and they broke up. I know her since a few years but i havent seen her because i moved out of town. Recently i came back and i started to go out with her when she is free. The thing is that i am pretty sure she kinda likes me but maybe not enough. I have told her i like her and she answered by telling me that right now she doesnt want to have anything with anyone but she doesnt want to upset me and im very confused becuse when we go out we feel very good and i really feel she likes me but i also think she got very hurt from her last relationship and i just dont know what to do anymore. Lately we do not see ourselves so much because she works full time but i do see her on weekends and its very frustrating because she keeps sending me "signals" but im just not sure what she wants from me. I never used pheromones in my life and i would like an advice of what should i purchase. I really like this girl and i dont want to screw it up i think most of you guys here know what i mean. Basically i see her a few hours on saturday and thats just about it. Maybe she starts to have some days off work again and i can see her more like i used to.... going to the cinema and eating in all kind of places but im not sure because her work schedule is not stable. The thing is i have noted her abit distant since i told her i like her but it also was exactly when she started to work more and no days off. Anyway i almost never start a conversation she usually talks to me once in 3 4 days and all is good but i just dont know what to do as lately i see her only 1 day a week for a few hours. We do go by car 30 40 mins to get to a bigger town go out and then go back 30 40 mins then the places we go we usually spend a few hours i dunno maybe 2 or 3 so i think the exposure is little. I have read alot about xist and other products im just not sure what to purchase so i need some advice. Also can i pay by monero from europe? I live in spain. Im not even sure but i think i have been friendzoned?
    I think xist is what you need to start with, spray version cause you don't have to much time to spend with her, spray version hit faster, if I was in your shoes I will use cohesion too, the sexual pheros would be ok but not for now
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Oh ok so basically i need the xist just like i thought. Any other one which i can combo it from the start or xist alone is better. I read about xist + taboo and also alot posts about xist + love boat. Evolve for the moment is out of stock in europe and i can`t find the big bottle of xist either. Anyway guys what you say have i been friendzoned or is this different. I don`t have much experience with women i mean i`m not a guy that goes out too much i had some "issues" and i lost alot of time by myself... Thank you jose i will surely buy it man, i got nothing to lose anymore.

Comment

Oh ok so basically i need the xist just like i thought. Any other one which i can combo it from the start or xist alone is better. I read about xist + taboo and also alot posts about xist + love boat. Evolve for the moment is out of stock in europe and i can`t find the big bottle of xist either. Anyway guys what you say have i been friendzoned or is this different. I don`t have much experience with women i mean i`m not a guy that goes out too much i had some "issues" and i lost alot of time by myself... Thank you jose i will surely buy it man, i got nothing to lose anymore.
        Did you try to put the lime in the coconut? Shaken, not stirred?

Do what Jose says. I would do XiSt (2 sprays, and add 25mcg P96 if you can get your hands on it). Maybe the 2nd week do 2 XiSt and 1 Cohesion (and 25mcg whenever possible). Taboo may work, but focus the XiSt week 1 of using mones. If you want to go the sexual route while not overemphasizing sex, Taboo will work. If you don't care about the sex......go Cohesion. Cohesion can still be intimate/flirty, though.

Comment

Comment

First of all quit telling you that you like her. That's weak and beta behavior. Most times you're likely to get the kind of response you did. Let your actions speak for you. Trust me women know when a guy likes them. It's quite possible that she is only interested in a sexual "relationship". She just got out of something serious and just wants to be free and have some fun. Don't make yourself too available. If you jump every time she says boo, then she's in control. You need to take control of this situation. Don't keep contacting her practically begging to see her at every opportunity. It makes you look needy and weak. That is NOT attractive to women. Make her contact you. Trust me if you play it cool she is going to wonder why the change and it will drive her nuts if she doesn't know why. So let her contact YOU about getting together. When she does, decline. Tell her you have a date. I don't care if you're going to be sitting home alone just tell her. Pique her curiosity. Make her wonder if she blew it and you've moved on. What do you have to lose? A woman who isn't yours to begin with? If she doesn't contact you about the next weekend let it slide. Don't contact her. Then the following weekend contact her about getting together. When you do get together wear SOB or Brute. You can use XiSt too but send a message. Go stinking of sex and let her know that you ARE a desirable man and because she blew you off you're getting it somewhere else. Make her compete. When you get together act the part. Have the confidence and "I don't give a flying fuck" attitude of a man who's getting it regularly. Make her wonder what she's missing.

If you're used to kissing her ass this will be a difficult mission. The question is do you have the balls to pull it off? Are you ready to man up? Because I can assure that if you keep doing what you're doing then you're going to keep getting what you're getting. Frustration and self doubt agonizing over what could be. Stop second guessing yourself and take action.

Comment

• DarthZed
              DarthZed commented
              Editing a comment
              Great minds thinking alike! Lol
              The SOB and ignoring her is brilliant too ????

Hello guys an thank you for the tips. I havent contacted her anymore and actually the last 2 time she wrote to me always having some lame excuse then straight to the point "so how you been lately". This is what happend last week she wrote to me on thursday so we get together on saturday but this time she brought a friend with her. Its a girl that she always goes out with and as she been working i think she couldnt say no to her friend. It was all ok untill the part where she told me to take some pictures of her and at one time she said that she is not fine which is when i said "yeah ur abit ugly as usual" but i said it in a teasing kinda way and her friend immediatly said that "it pretty clear that you like her" and i just smiled but didnt say anything so im not sure if it turned out well or not i just guess it was ok. So yes scottie i am going to do exactly what you said man im done with kissing girls assea and being a nice guy, it never got me anything good like that and you are also right, in the end i got nothing to lose. Im gonna try to buy the pheros maybe next week and i will keep you guys updated on whats happening. I do have some medical issues to fix next week so its coo i kinda need some time off and fix myself. Btw her friend was kinda interested in asking me what i do for a living and she insisted me to tell her what zodiac i am just trying to figure out why. It was kinda serious question and at first i said take a guess and she really wanted to know so in the end i answered and after that she like ok ok now i get it. Im just wondering what is so important about the zodiac. Anyway she hasnt been contacting me since saturday and I dunno if she gonna do it anymore, only time will tell but at least now i know exactly what to do when she does im gonna say i already have plans for this weekends i wont say with who but if she asks what should i say like some friends or i should specify with a "girl" friend?. Actually i remember that on saturday before they drove me home i wanted to go to other place to have another drink because i wasnt like satisfied with what i had but in the end we didnt and i remember at one point she said "dont worry there will be more time to go out" and i said "how do you know? maybe there isnt anymore" and the second day when she got up she texted me asking if i was ok and stuff so we just talked abit and i acted like normal i was like yeah all good i just couldnt sleep when i got home and she said the same so then i told her btw let me send you the pictures i took because they are many (i was testing my new phones camera) and after that i said "tell me when you got them so i can delete them". Once again thank you guys for the tips i appreciate it and i hope i van buy the pheros soon to test, i also believe its good for my self confidence. Btw i wanted to ask how can i hide the pheros smell i usually go with chanel bleu when i go out. Anyone has some good suggestion?

Comment

Hello guys an thank you for the tips. I havent contacted her anymore and actually the last 2 time she wrote to me always having some lame excuse then straight to the point "so how you been lately". This is what happend last week she wrote to me on thursday so we get together on saturday but this time she brought a friend with her. Its a girl that she always goes out with and as she been working i think she couldnt say no to her friend. It was all ok untill the part where she told me to take some pictures of her and at one time she said that she is not fine which is when i said "yeah ur abit ugly as usual" but i said it in a teasing kinda way and her friend immediatly said that "it pretty clear that you like her" and i just smiled but didnt say anything so im not sure if it turned out well or not i just guess it was ok. So yes scottie i am going to do exactly what you said man im done with kissing girls assea and being a nice guy, it never got me anything good like that and you are also right, in the end i got nothing to lose. Im gonna try to buy the pheros maybe next week and i will keep you guys updated on whats happening. I do have some medical issues to fix next week so its coo i kinda need some time off and fix myself. Btw her friend was kinda interested in asking me what i do for a living and she insisted me to tell her what zodiac i am just trying to figure out why. It was kinda serious question and at first i said take a guess and she really wanted to know so in the end i answered and after that she like ok ok now i get it. Im just wondering what is so important about the zodiac. Anyway she hasnt been contacting me since saturday and I dunno if she gonna do it anymore, only time will tell but at least now i know exactly what to do when she does im gonna say i already have plans for this weekends i wont say with who but if she asks what should i say like some friends or i should specify with a "girl" friend?. Actually i remember that on saturday before they drove me home i wanted to go to other place to have another drink because i wasnt like satisfied with what i had but in the end we didnt and i remember at one point she said "dont worry there will be more time to go out" and i said "how do you know? maybe there isnt anymore" and the second day when she got up she texted me asking if i was ok and stuff so we just talked abit and i acted like normal i was like yeah all good i just couldnt sleep when i got home and she said the same so then i told her btw let me send you the pictures i took because they are many (i was testing my new phones camera) and after that i said "tell me when you got them so i can delete them". Once again thank you guys for the tips i appreciate it and i hope i van buy the pheros soon to test, i also believe its good for my self confidence. Btw i wanted to ask how can i hide the pheros smell i usually go with chanel bleu when i go out. Anyone has some good suggestion?
              Only mones I have had a little trouble with are ones that contain lots of cops if you don't have a heavy cologne. If you want cologne advice then I can give that, but otherwise Chanel brand should be fine whether it's Bleu or Allure Sport. I also recommend cologne on top of mones to help with proper diffusion, but let the mones dry for a couple of minutes. It is "fine" if you want to put mones on top, but the cologne on top will just help diffusion better in oils (mainly) and alcoholic mones. Anyway...to answer your question: Bleu will be fine. JPG Utra Male for clubs/parties, YSL Saint Laurant (EDT) for all around or dates, and Prada L'Homme for office or status settings. I'm sure I could go on, but there are some options for any season. Bleu, The One (by D&G), and Sauvage EDT (by Dior) will always be popular, but I'm just tossing some other options that aren't necessarily well known.

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                ObscuredFacade commented
                Editing a comment
                I highly recommend YSL, but it just isn't my #1 since they had potency issues in the past. It got better, but it hasn't been what it once was.

First of all, welcome to the XS community.

Scottie sensei has the best advice there for you. I was put in friendzone many times in my youth because I would always do anything when girls ask. I still do but I got better.

I see that Cohesion was mentioned as a recommendation but as a guy put in friendzone, it usually means you're already comfortable to be with to begin with. Too much comfort = friendzone. I believe sexual tension is what you need so Xist in combination with SOB might do the trick. I would go for that combination myself.

Comment

Hello guys an thank you for the tips. I havent contacted her anymore and actually the last 2 time she wrote to me always having some lame excuse then straight to the point "so how you been lately". This is what happend last week she wrote to me on thursday so we get together on saturday but this time she brought a friend with her. Its a girl that she always goes out with and as she been working i think she couldnt say no to her friend. It was all ok untill the part where she told me to take some pictures of her and at one time she said that she is not fine which is when i said "yeah ur abit ugly as usual" but i said it in a teasing kinda way and her friend immediatly said that "it pretty clear that you like her" and i just smiled but didnt say anything so im not sure if it turned out well or not i just guess it was ok. So yes scottie i am going to do exactly what you said man im done with kissing girls assea and being a nice guy, it never got me anything good like that and you are also right, in the end i got nothing to lose. Im gonna try to buy the pheros maybe next week and i will keep you guys updated on whats happening. I do have some medical issues to fix next week so its coo i kinda need some time off and fix myself. Btw her friend was kinda interested in asking me what i do for a living and she insisted me to tell her what zodiac i am just trying to figure out why. It was kinda serious question and at first i said take a guess and she really wanted to know so in the end i answered and after that she like ok ok now i get it. Im just wondering what is so important about the zodiac. Anyway she hasnt been contacting me since saturday and I dunno if she gonna do it anymore, only time will tell but at least now i know exactly what to do when she does im gonna say i already have plans for this weekends i wont say with who but [b]if she asks what should i say like some friends or i should specify with a "girl" friend?.[b/] Actually i remember that on saturday before they drove me home i wanted to go to other place to have another drink because i wasnt like satisfied with what i had but in the end we didnt and i remember at one point she said "dont worry there will be more time to go out" and i said "how do you know? maybe there isnt anymore" and the second day when she got up she texted me asking if i was ok and stuff so we just talked abit and i acted like normal i was like yeah all good i just couldnt sleep when i got home and she said the same so then i told her btw let me send you the pictures i took because they are many (i was testing my new phones camera) and after that i said "tell me when you got them so i can delete them". Once again thank you guys for the tips i appreciate it and i hope i van buy the pheros soon to test, i also believe its good for my self confidence. Btw i wanted to ask how can i hide the pheros smell i usually go with chanel bleu when i go out. Anyone has some good suggestion?
                Do as I said. Tell her you have a date. If she tries to get more out of you just tell her you have to go, you're busy and leave it at that. Leave her wondering. Just because she says there's more time to go out doesn't mean anything. She could easily say that if you are in the friend zone. She has gotten too comfortable. She is in control and she knows it. Don't think for a moment that she won't manipulate you. That's women's favorite game. Send a clear signal that you aren't at her beck and call. That you have your own life and that if she wants to be a part of it then she needs to prove herself. Women qualify men all the time. There's no reason why you can't do that too. Unless you're willing to walk away you could easily be pushed away. Once a woman knows for sure that she has you her interest level drops. You're no longer a challenge. As long as there is doubt in her mind she'll keep trying harder. Keep her on her toes. Keep her guessing.

As far as the zodiac stuff. Women believe in soul mates and for some reason think that one's zodiac sign plays a role in compatibility. Hate to say it but if she thinks that you have the wrong zodiac sign she could easily just friend zone you.

It sounds like her friend has a strong influence on her. That could be an issue. I guarantee you that bringing her friend was a set up. She wants her opinion of you. That's good and bad. It means that she's seriously considering you but now you have two women qualifying you. They are both going to test you. Remember that you don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Be your own man. She'll appreciate you for it. Maintain control of this situation. It's your terms or no way. If you're willing to easily walk away she'll try harder to keep you. If she isn't willing to try then she's not worth your time. She'll just play games with you until she gets bored and then move onto some other guy.

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                  ObscuredFacade commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only thing is instead of saying a date, perhaps just leave it more as you have something going on with someone else that you can't be late to. If she asks who or what then say "oh you know, a friend."

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Scottie sensei has the best advice there for you. I was put in friendzone many times in my youth because I would always do anything when girls ask. I still do but I got better.

I see that Cohesion was mentioned as a recommendation but as a guy put in friendzone, it usually means you're already comfortable to be with to begin with. Too much comfort = friendzone. I believe sexual tension is what you need so Xist in combination with SOB might do the trick. I would go for that combination myself.
                Cohesion has seemed very FZ too. I still want to try Conections with it. Perhaps a sexual mone like Evolve (or SOB) too wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Cohesion has seemed very FZ too. I still want to try Conections with it. Perhaps a sexual mone like Evolve (or SOB) too wouldn't hurt.
                  Yes, I actually doesn't recommend Cohesion to him. Cohesion = more comfort = friend zone. I forgot to type in Cohesion isn't recommended, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

A1 is far more than just comfort. I don't understand why everyone focuses on just that one facet. Yes it provides mood elevation but don't forget the other elements of this molecule. It is a beautifier. It heightens tactile sensation making kino more effective. It has a distinct crushiness to it. It also has imprinting capabilities.

I think this concept of being friend zoned is much akin to that of betafying. It isn't the phero that causes it, it's your behavior. I see it in posts all the time. A user focuses on the pheros blaming them for their lack of success when in reality it's their own actions (or lack thereof) that are responsible for their failure. A lot of guys out there in denial.

I have been using A1 a long time and not once has it ever gotten me friend zoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

A1 is far more than just comfort. I don't understand why everyone focuses on just that one facet. Yes it provides mood elevation but don't forget the other elements of this molecule. It is a beautifier. It heightens tactile sensation making kino more effective. It has a distinct crushiness to it. It also has imprinting capabilities.

I think this concept of being friend zoned is much akin to that of betafying. It isn't the phero that causes it, it's your behavior. I see it in posts all the time. A user focuses on the pheros blaming them for their lack of success when in reality it's their own actions (or lack thereof) that are responsible for their failure. A lot of guys out there in denial.

I have been using A1 a long time and not once has it ever gotten me friend zoned.
                      When picking A1, P96, or neither, how do you you choose, Scottie? I almost alwayd try to add P96 (or some amount of A1 in the past) unless testing mones solo.

Comment

Ok scottie man she just texted me with a lame excuse but this time i did not tell her to go out or anything i just talked a bit and thats it. And about the zodiac i am not scared at all, i knew we compatible before i even knew her sign because many times when we went out it really felt like we complete each other. I have checked a few days ago for this and yeah we definetly compatible she is lion and i am libra. I opened up a few websites just to make sure but yeah it didn`t tell me something i didn`t knew already, i mean i was expecting this. Anyway i`m not gonna give her as much attention as before, gonna do my stuff, fix my medical thing next week and we`ll see how this goes, like you said before man, i got nothing to lose and now i know exactly what you mean. I will probably buy xist and sob maybe something else too but initially i`m thinking on those 2.

Comment

When picking A1, P96, or neither, how do you you choose, Scottie? I almost alwayd try to add P96 (or some amount of A1 in the past) unless testing mones solo.
                          I tend to try and cover all of my bases. While both share some similar characteristics, they each have their own feel to them. But I think that P96 has a stronger bond to it. That being said, I typically incorporate both in a mix. I think it broadens your signature.

Comment

Ok scottie man she just texted me with a lame excuse but this time i did not tell her to go out or anything i just talked a bit and thats it. And about the zodiac i am not scared at all, i knew we compatible before i even knew her sign because many times when we went out it really felt like we complete each other. I have checked a few days ago for this and yeah we definetly compatible she is lion and i am libra. I opened up a few websites just to make sure but yeah it didn`t tell me something i didn`t knew already, i mean i was expecting this. Anyway i`m not gonna give her as much attention as before, gonna do my stuff, fix my medical thing next week and we`ll see how this goes, like you said before man, i got nothing to lose and now i know exactly what you mean. I will probably buy xist and sob maybe something else too but initially i`m thinking on those 2.
                            You may want to consider P96 too. At 25 mcg and can really bring a lot to a mix. I think it will support XiSt. You may want to take a look at Brute too. Take the product description with a grain of salt. It's not nearly as intimidating as they make it sound. It has Rone (an alpha phero) and some socials (Anol and Bnol). I've been testing it a lot lately and I think I prefer it over SOB.

Comment

You may want to consider P96 too. At 25 mcg and can really bring a lot to a mix. I think it will support XiSt. You may want to take a look at Brute too. Take the product description with a grain of salt. It's not nearly as intimidating as they make it sound. It has Rone (an alpha phero) and some socials (Anol and Bnol). I've been testing it a lot lately and I think I prefer it over SOB.
                              Anything you feel is close to Brute from another company? Or what do you like about Brute more?

Comment

Anything you feel is close to Brute from another company? Or what do you like about Brute more?
                                To me SOB is kinda monochromatic. Brute feels more complex. To me it's smoother.

As far as I know, no other company has a product quite like Brute.

Comment

What I understand is adding more comfort to someone who are the type of guys who get women very comfort like Asians for example, is like adding more fuel to fire.
                                  We might have to look from the perspective of those who are the type.
                                  Maybe it never once got you in friend zone because you're not the type of these guys I reckon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X