yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello guys need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

What I understand is adding more comfort to someone who are the type of guys who get women very comfort like Asians for example, is like adding more fuel to fire.
    We might have to look from the perspective of those who are the type.
    Maybe it never once got you in friend zone because you're not the type of these guys I reckon.
    You quoted me but obviously didn't actually read what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You quoted me but obviously didn't actually read what I wrote.
      I've read what you wrote and while I agree with that A1 in Cohesion has many more capabilities to it, I still believe it is an addition of comfort when used in combination with others.

I don't agree on behavior however if we're to believe pheromones work at all. If behavior and actions are responsible for success/failure then we should just scrap pheromones altogether. No offense but again if pheromones do work, it's like saying spraying 10 evolve sprays is totally fine because with my behavior and actions, I won't creep any girl out.

So in some way, I do believe in theory that what they posted are true. If you're already a guy who projects comfort vibe, you add in more comfort instead of sexual tension. You are put in friend zone.

Comment

Hello guys i just wanted to know which product gives me more self confidence. I have noticed i am a little nervous when i am in crowded places maybe a boost helps me get back on track. Also does anyone know if i can pay with bitcoin from europe? Btw scottie i did what you said when she contacted me i told her someone came to see me and left it like that. No more info nothing just told her gtg, someone came to see me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X